Most hot topics Ms. video! All Femdon! [Update every day]

Sashkalegion

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Ball Drop

Title: Ball Drop

Description: This slut must have forgot that those things dangling between its legs belong to me! There's no other explanation why it would be touching them without my permission. So I decided to make sure it knows exactly who owns and controls those little toys I allow it to keep safe for me. Weight on the balls is a good reminder as is the sting of a cock cane and whip! My favorite, though, is the ten pound weighted leather sack. A few hours left alone with that thing hanging down painfully will ensure it knows its just an owned thing; a toy for me to use when I desire.

Format: MP4
Duration: 14 Min
Size: 372.06 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
Ball_Drop.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sashkalegion

Deep Sleep Dream Hyp N0 s!s (Effects)

Title: Deep Sleep Dream Hyp N0 s!s (Effects)

Description: Goddess Alexandra Snow

I want you to listen to this as you're getting ready for bed. I want you completely relaxed, close your eyes. Take a deep breath and listen to my soft, sensual voice. Let all of the stress from you day begin to fade. I'm going to have you drift off into sleep after I put you into trance. From trance to deep sleep, you're going to slip so easily. One moment you'll be aware of hearing my voice and the next you'll be waking up from sleep. And when you awaken, the first thing you will think of is me. So fade and drift.. It feels so good to relax and just let go.. You will effortlessly, slip into trance. Sink into your bed, feel everything fade away.. So deep now, deep sleep.. Good boy.

Format: WMV
Duration: 13 Min
Size: 438 MB
Resolution: 960x540

Download:
dassleephypnoeffects-wmvhd.part1.rar.html
dassleephypnoeffects-wmvhd.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Sashkalegion

My Experiment

Title: My Experiment

Description: I encased my shoe slut in plastic wrap and left it in the lab on the exam table to ponder its fate. When I return, I tease "my" cock with a Wartenberg Wheel before unlocking it for a little light sounding. It seems to love it when I fuck my cock. Then I use the violet wand to zap the little slut over and over until I hear the right pitch scream coming out of its mask. I decide to finish up the experiment by making it spurt its cum load while I've got a large sound deep inside my cock hole.

Duration: 10 Min
Size: 448 MB
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
my-experiment.part1.rar.html
my-experiment.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Sashkalegion

My Fetishes Part 2

Title: My Fetishes Part 2

Description: Oh, did I forget to mention my fetish for long glossy red nails? I love to shove them down the pee hole of "my" cock and listen to my little slut-toy moan as I fuck it over and over again. It's not allowed that much pleasure, of course, so a bunch of clothes pins on its ball sack tempers its over excited mood, for a while anyway. I even decide to allow it release, but it has to cum on my gorgeous nails and then lick every bit of its mess off of them before I lock "my" cock back up. I find it to be much more attentive to licking my boots after it spews since it can focus solely on the task at hand.

Duration: 10 Min
Size: 435 MB

Download:
my-fetishes-part-2.part1.rar.html
my-fetishes-part-2.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Sashkalegion

Sashkalegion

Jan 22, 2016 - Mona Wales and Daniel Lament

Title: Jan 22, 2016 - Mona Wales and Daniel Lament

Description: When Mona Wales unwraps her new doll, she discovers he's no different than all her others: fucking stupid, boring, and useless. He's bigger than other Ken dolls, though. Warmer. Still no personality, but--- he has a cock that supposedly works. Why not use it!

Format: MP4
Duration: 43 Min
Size: 475 MB

Download:
db0122nfgk.part1.rar.html
db0122nfgk.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Sashkalegion

I Am God And You Live To Serve Me

Title: I Am God And You Live To Serve Me

Description: Princess Kaylynn

I am the only true God and I control you with my words. You are my slave for life and there is nothing you can do about it. I know how perfect I am. And I know that you cant resist. Isnt that right? My lips, my words and my voice rule you. And youre so lucky to have such a perfect God. You worship every inch of me. I rule you with my perfect princess pussy. You will always be my slave. You will love to spoil me and make me rich. I am God, Kaylynn is God, and Kaylynn owns you. I Kaylynn own you for the rest of your life. You will never be able to get away, will you?

Duration: 9 Min
Size: 317.43 MB

Download:
kaylynnaddict-wmvhd.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Sashkalegion

Sashkalegion

Sashkalegion

Marsha May Pussy Tease BG/Marsha Mays 7th Period Cuckolding Class Pt 3

Title: Marsha May Pussy Tease BG/Marsha Mays 7th Period Cuckolding Class Pt 3

Description: Brat Dom Marsha May teases the boys as she plays with her young pink wet pussy then makes Mr Adams the teacher fuck her till she cums and he empties his filth into her pussy then as she waves the chastity key in Toby's pathetic face she makes him eat up every last drop of man filth from her just fucked pussy, Laughing as she tells him now you got some real man in you

Duration: 6 Min
Size: 333.42 MB

Download:
s8583-5marshamaypussyteasebg.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account