Hot Femdom Video Thread!!! All inclusive! [Daily update]

Black1982.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Queen Melanin - 10 inch Boots BallBusting

I love knowing how weak me really are by kicking them right in the nut sack. This time with my 10 inch boots on. I am 6'5 in my boots and my sub is 5'11. Which most women would consider tall but to me he is puiny and the only thing even weaker than him is his balls. I mean honestly weak men don't deserve the right to reproduce anyway so might as well suffer through ball busting punishment.

00:07:18 | 559 MB | 1920x1078 | MP4

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Black1982.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

The Pathetic Husband Worships Lexi's feet

Lexi has her bitch husband, on the floor, in chastity, at her feet. Where he absolutely belongs. Lexi knows that as a husband, he is absolutely worthless when it comes to sex. His pathetic 2" dick will please nobody. His tongue is also useless, unless it's used to clean dirty feet, and she has no problem telling her bitch husband this. Every day she is breaking him down further and further. Lexi is extremely pleased that she found something useful in her marriage.he can clean her princess feet with his pathetic slave tongue. Lexi puts her slave husband to work, allowing him the privilege of cleaning her feet from every angle. She was so pleased with his tongue cleaning, she walks out saying I am going to change, and when I get back we will fuck.is she going to free him from chastity???

00:04:57 | 427 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium