Mistress in all its glory Humiliation of men

zenit

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Jerkbot Programming Duration: 00:14:32 Format: MPEG-4 File Size: 0,84 GB Resolution: 1920x1080 Genre: Goddess Alexandra Snow, Balls, Cum, Domination, Female, Fuck, Fun, Games, Goddess, Jerking, Slave, Sucking, Toys, Worship, Joi, Goddess Alexandra Snow, Goddess Worship, Slave Training, Joi Games, Female Supremacy, Tease And Denial, Financial Domination, Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Joi Fantasy Description: Hello little slave. Ive got a fun surprise for you. You see, I was out with my other Domme friends at lunch when one of them showed me this new toy they found. Its a collar that turns boys into robots! I was so excited I just had to get one.Its so much work to train you boys in a normal way. Ive always wanted something to give me that instant gratification. With just the press of a button, I can have you crawling on all fours, begging to suck my toes. Or I could turn you into a jerk bot that just jerks and jerks without stopping until theres no cum left in your balls.Hm… which one should I make you? DOWNLOAD: Link: Goddess Alexandra Snow - Jerkbot Programming

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

zenit

Barefoot Soles Ignore Duration: 00:10:35 Format: MPEG-4 File Size: 1,76 GB Resolution: 1920x1080 Genre: Description: Mia Hope is busy on her phone, taking photos and responding to her messages with her bare feet, soles and toes in your view up in front of her. Mia knows youre just a loser who likes to creep, so pay for the feet, look and dont touch as this brat completely ignores you. You arent worth an time or attention, in fact the only attention that Mia pays you is to flick you off and give you the loser sign, reminding you of your place, below her. Tip cute Mia and her big feet for getting to view them up close, $5 for every middle finger she gives you and $10 for every loser sign.. while you fixate on her feet, bare soles, wrinkles, and toes. DOWNLOAD: Link: Barefoot Soles Ignore

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

zenit

Ass Slave Elis Ataxxx Pegged Duration: 00:10:25 Format: MPEG-4 File Size: 0,59 GB Resolution: 1920x1080 Genre: Description: Sexy dominant Goddesses Helena Price and Sadie Holmes walk in their collared slave, Elis Ataxxx, and tie him up bent over to the bondage table. His poor cock is in chastity, pushing up against his pathetic balls. The goddesses start off paddling his ass nice and red, and then once hes primed, Helena shoves her big strap-on inside his tight asshole. She fucks his twink slut ass as Sadie face fucks his mouth with her giant strap on. The goddesses switch sides, and Sadie fucks his ass while Helena fucks his mouth. After theyve had their fill, the sexy dommes walk off to have a drink, leaving their ass slave bound for more fun later. (Interested in commissioning a custom clip with Helena, Sadie, or Elis? Email us today.) DOWNLOAD: Link: Ass Slave Elis Ataxxx Pegged

Fileboom Premium Account

zenit

Triangle Of Desires Duration: 00:23:36 Format: MPEG-4 File Size: 1,06 GB Resolution: 1920x1080 Genre: Teen, Threesome, RedHead, Blonde Description: Lya Cutie enjoys leisure time with her old boyfriend Nick getting cozy on the couch when her friend Slayden Skaya joins them and sees the tender touching between them two. Slayden asks Lya to make her a coffee so she can be alone with old hot Nick and starts flirting with him. Back in her room, naughty blonde Slayden starts touching herself, being aroused by the two love doves. Nick finds her naked and wet and Slayden doesnt hesitate to take his dick in her mouth. Tired of waiting, Lya catches them in action, but she joins instead of getting mad. Soon enough both girls get to ride in cowgirl style oldjes experienced dick. They even bring a pink vibrator into play, so everyone gets to have fun. Slayden takes Oldjes cum in her mouth and puts it on Lyas tits, sharing as any great friend would do DOWNLOAD: Link: Triangle Of Desires

Fileboom Premium Account

zenit

Step Mum Humiliation Duration: 00:19:43 Format: MPEG-4 File Size: 1,53 GB Resolution: 1920x1080 Genre: Description: Your Dad divorced your mom for his hot secretary, and now she is your new step-mom. I know youve been watching me, you like looking at my pussy and tits when I bend over, dont you? Little perv! You just cant get over me splitting up your family, seducing your dad and fucking him every night in the office until he throws out your dumb, ugly mom. Youre a loser just like her. Shes broke, and you are too. Im going to keep riding your dad big thick cock, spending all of his money. Youll get nothing.I know Im making you hard. Pitching a tent down there. Wank your little tiny cock for your step-mom. Youll always be a loser. Cum for me loser!When your dad comes home, I jump on him, I cant wait to ride a big alpha cock. But I catch you spying. You can perv over your step-mom fucking your dad, this is what it looks like to have a hot women fucking your big cock. Youll never know what that feels like. DOWNLOAD: Link: Step Mum Humiliation

Fileboom Premium Account