Mistress in all its glory Humiliation of men

zenit

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Jerkoffinstructions - Jayden Cole - Let me pole dance for you

Duration: 00:07:33
Format: MPEG-4
File Size: 0,11 GB
Resolution: 1280x720
Genre: Cum Countdown, Dirty Talk, Femdom Pov, Financial Domination, Findom, Goddess Worship, Jayden Cole, Jerkoff, Jerkoff Encouragement, Jerkoff Instructions, Jerkoffinstructions, Joi, Joi Fanta, Masturbation Instruction, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Pov, Tease And Denial
Description: Your girl Jayden has been taking pole dance classes. She got dressed up for you and she wants to show off her moves. She is wearing shiny silver booty shorts as she teases you with some moves. Her long legs and pretty red hair turn you on so much that you cannot resist getting hard. Jayden notices it, too. She tells you that you can rub yourself as you watch her dance. She unties her bikini top and those perfect boobs are now exposed. You want to titty fuck her right now, but you also want to enjoy her show and you continue jacking off. Jayden lowers her shorts and lets you see her ass. You are happy that she still is wearing her gold high heels. She continues to encourage your masturbation efforts until you deliver her a big load.

DOWNLOAD:
Link: Jerkoffinstructions - Jayden Cole - Let me pole dance for you

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

zenit

zenit

White MILF bald pussy get creamed

Duration: 00:12:27
File Size: 0,36 GB
Resolution: 1280x720
Genre: Arab, Bald Pussy, Big Cock, Black, Creampie, Curvy, Dick, High Definition, Horny, Indian, Lingerie, Milf, Mistress, Older, Older Woman, Pussy, Stockings, Thick, Toys, Woman, Creampie, Hd, Lingerie, Milf
Description: Ethnicity of this hung guy who fucked and impregnated this horny white milf in black stockings is still puzzling me because it looks like hes indian or even maybe arab or just mixed ethnicity but he inherited one very important thing and thats his big dick that this horny white milf liked so much! And he enjoyed that curvy body too. he obviously likes older women and loves pleasing them and fucking them with that big dick. And his mistress loves big black toys and loves when she rides those long and thick poles.

DOWNLOAD:
Link: White MILF bald pussy get creamed

Fileboom Premium Account

zenit

Nina Crowne - My Sissys Debut Strap-On Fuck

Duration: 00:19:35
File Size: 2,07 GB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Genre: Female Domination, Femdom, Nina Crowne, Sissy Sluts, Sissy Training, Strap-On
Description: We just got back home from our first night out with you dressed up as my sissy slut. We went to a Halloween party. You looked so sexy in your supergirl costume and I introduced you to everyone as Molly. Almost immediately after we started dancing, a sexy man approached you. It was so hot to watch the two of you going at it on the dance floor. I could tell he wanted to fuck you so I made you beg me for permission in front of everyone. Of course I allowed it to happen

DOWNLOAD:
Link: Nina Crowne - My Sissys Debut Strap-On Fuck

Fileboom Premium Account