Lovers of humiliation and punishment from women

agent008

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Lift and Carry Assasins

Olivia Rose
Tags: Executrix, Lift & Carry, Weightlifting Female, Strong Women, Femdom, ManyVids
Format: MPEG-4
Runtime: 00:08:04
File Size: 1,07 GB
Video: 1920x1080
Description: The lift and carry assassins have just nabbed an evil man and they are discussing who is going to dispose of his body. Both Olivia and Sunshine decide a test of strength is in order to see who is stronger. The victim wakes up and has no idea what is going on. Bag over his head he can t see anything, but can hear the ladies talking about what they re going to do with him. He pleads with them as the go back and forth lifting and carrying each other in all sorts of holds, firman, piggy back, over shoulder, etc. Each time one of them is lifted by the other they also torment their helpless victim . Finally it is decided who carries him out so the other can dispose of his body, it is Olivia. She picks him up almost effortlessly and walks out with him over her shoulder ,

Screen:

Keep2Share:

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

agent008

Coulda, Shoulda, Woulda...

Vivian Taylor
Tags: Big Ass, Teen, Lingerie
Runtime: 00:16:03
File Size: 1,68 GB
Video: 3840x2160
Description: Teens today, they make no effort. When my curvy stepdaughter Vivian Taylor comes in asking me for some shopping money, I (Peter Green) tell her to go away. Zero motivation! What she couldve done is come in dressed in sexy black lingerie. Then she couldve sucked & kissed my penis slowly while she felt it get hard in her mouth. She couldve pulled her panties over & slid her wet pussy down my cock, greasing it up with her juices. She couldve let me clap her fat cheeks from behind as I spread her pretty asshole. She couldve had multiple-orgasms on my cock as I thrust into her inexperienced pussy. Her tits couldve jiggled wildly as I slammed her hairy hole until I couldve pulled out and cum all over her. What does she do instead?? Walk in on me jerking to all those coulda, shoulda, wouldas! Oy vey...

Screen:

Keep2Share:

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

agent008

WankItNow - Miah S - I Want Your Hot Mess

WankItNow
Tags: Wankitnow, Brunette, Femdom, Heels, Jerk Off, Jerking, Lingerie, Masturbation, Nipples, Pov, Stockings, Tits, Joi, Free, Femdom Pov, Wankitnow, Miah S, Pov, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, Joi, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Bra, Braless, Cleavage, Dress, Brunette Hair, Heels, Lingerie, Erect Nipples
Runtime: 00:11:17
File Size: 0,48 GB
Description:

Screen:

Keep2Share:

Fileboom Premium Account

agent008

Clubdom - Raven Eve

Clubdom
Tags: Clubdom, Black, Extreme, Fun, Games, Humiliation, Leather, Masturbation, Slave, Sluts, Toilet, Woman, Joi, Clubdom, Raven Eve, Human Toilet, Toilet Slave Training, Humiliation, Joi, Masturbation Humiliation, Tease And Denial, Masturbation Games, Powerful Woman, Extreme Domination
Runtime: 00:05:14
File Size: 0,46 GB
Description: Temptress Raven Eve is in the mood for a little strange. She has arranged to have a slave sent over through a black market service. When the slave is delivered, she immediately strips him down and, inspects him, under a bright light. She wants to know that she has gotten no less than what she has paid for. Then she snatches him up, drags him outside and, sprays him down with the water hose. Oh, this is going to be a fun day for Raven. The frightened little slut has no idea what he is in for. Raven smacks the slut in the face, while wearing her black leather gloves. It is always best to start these boys off with a little red faced humiliation.

Screen:

Keep2Share:

Fileboom Premium Account

agent008

Smoking Hot

Rebecca de Winter
Tags: Rebecca De Winter, Ass Worship, Ass Goddess, Financial Domination, Body Worship, Female Domination, Pussy Worship, Ass Mesmerize, Cock Tease, Tease Goddess
Runtime: 00:16:25
File Size: 0,27 GB
Description: I get so horny while Im smoking my cigarette. I start touching my pussy over my panties, then take them aside and keep fingering, feels so good. Once Im done smoking I take my thong off and use a dildo to make me cum.

Screen:

Keep2Share:

Fileboom Premium Account

agent008

Whitney Morgan No Time Off For Slave

MissWhitneyMorgan
Tags: Foot Slave Training, Slave training, Humiliation, Taboo, Femdom POV, ManyVids
Runtime: 00:14:47
File Size: 0,81 GB
Video: 1280x720
Description: Miss Whitney Morgan considers giving you time off for the holiday season, youu2019re exceptionally whiny about spending time with your vanilla family on Christmas. But her mother calls and remind her that a 24/7 slave is just that - a slave 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Youu2019re not allowed time off. In fact... her mother is now requesting you come to Christmas dinner! Whitneyu2019s mother wants to use you for your foot slave duties - your going to clean her boots, trim her toenails with your teeth, chew off her calluses from her heels, all the while worshipping her feet. BUT... to make things more humiliating and put you to good use - your place will be under the dinner table worshipping EVERY family memberu2019s muddy boots and sweat soaked feet.. yes even her father, her grandparents, her siblings, and spouses! Your dinner will be heel cracklings and dessert of toe jam! Includes: femdom, humiliation, foot domination, foot fetish, boot domination, boot fetish, foot worship, sweaty socks, soles, bratty, mean, holidays, slave training, slave pov, toes, smelly feet, foot worship pov, boot worship pov, female domination, taboo. ,

Screen:

Keep2Share:

Fileboom Premium Account