Lovers of humiliation and punishment from women

agent008

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Cum For Your Demanding Nerd Girlfriend

MissIvyOphelia
Tags: Post Cum Torture, JOI, Femdom, Female Domination, Orgasm Control, ManyVids
Format: MPEG-4
Runtime: 00:09:24
File Size: 0,73 GB
Video: 1280x720
Description: Youve been begging for the opportunity to finally fuck Me, poor thing. Well, I want to try something with you before we finally do it. I want to see how many times you can cum for Me. When I do ride you, Im going to wear that dick out. I need to know if youre up for the task. I need to know if you can shoot load after load to satisfy Me. If youre aiming to impress Me, youre going to have to work extra hard for this chance. Work your cock to the point of exhaustion, can you do it for Me? * The way to impress Me is by buying My Spoil Me tributes and giving Me a fat tip along with this video. This clip is just a taste, you keep spending to make it worth My time ,

Screen:

Keep2Share:

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

agent008

Goddess Natalie - Entranced by the scent of my feet

Tags: Joi, Dirty Talk, Jerk Off Instruction, Femdom Pov, Goddess Natalie, Dirty Talk, Femdom Pov, Joi, Jerkoff Encouragement, Pov, Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Findom, Tease And Denial, Financial Domination, Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Joi Fantasy, Femdom, Dirty
Runtime: 00:11:53
File Size: 0,68 GB
Video: 1920x1080
Description: Out of all the things that could get you hi*h and weak for me, you just so happen to be particularly weak for the scent of my lovely feet! What a coincidence! And combining that smell with a bottle of aromas will most probably result in lots of confusing and you being stuck in my trance for much longer than usual! But I know how much you love my feet, so you wont resist! You wont resist the urge to give in and to stare at those mesmerizing feet, moving right into your face as you disconnect from reality more and more…and more! Mmmmm!

Screen:

Keep2Share:

Fileboom Premium Account

agent008

Charlotte Stokely - Lips Wrapped Around It

Tags: Dildo, Joi, Dirty Talk, Jerk Off Instruction, Cum Eating, Femdom Pov, Charlotte Stokely, Dirty Talk, Femdom Pov, Joi, Jerkoff Encouragement, Pov, Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Findom, Tease And Denial, Financial Domination, Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Joi Fantasy
Runtime: 00:13:51
File Size: 0,15 GB
Video: 1280x692
Description: You love it when I lay my pink lipstick on extra thick. You wish I would wrap my lips around this dildo and my cigarette as you jerk off to my beauty. Your balls are as blue as my sexy dress and you want to cum so bad! Goddess Charlotte Stokely Categories: Masturbation Instruction, JOI, Lipstick Fetish, Smoking Fetish, Dildo Sucking, Cum Countdown, Cum Eating Instruction, CEI, Orgasm Control.

Screen:

Keep2Share:

Fileboom Premium Account

agent008

agent008

Violet Doll - Spit til Quit: Day 12 of 31 Days of JOI

Violet Doll
Tags: Violet Doll, Balls, Cock, Cum, Dirty, Doll, Domination, Femdom, Fuck, Goddess, Jerk Off, Masturbation, Pov, Worship, Dirty Talk, Joi, Violet Doll, Dirty Talk, Femdom Pov, Joi, Jerkoff Encouragement, Pov, Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Tease And Denial, Financial Domination, Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Joi Fantasy, Femdom
Runtime: 00:11:35
File Size: 0,84 GB
Video: 1920x1080
Description: Day 12 is a bit messy, but I know thats how you dirty boys like it.Youre going to spit on your cock and balls every time I spit. Rub it in and stay on edge for Me. Simple enough, right? Now get to it.Show Me how much you need My JOI clips. MARK IT UP with one of the following codes when you check out.

Screen:

Keep2Share:

Fileboom Premium Account

agent008

agent008

RosieRu Pretty In Pink

Tags: Ass Worship, Boob Worship, Cum Countdown, Dirty Talk, Dirty Talk Online, Femdom, Femdom Pov, Femdomcc, Financial Domination, Financial Slavery, Findom, Findom Online, Goddess Worship, Humiliation, Jerkoff Encouragement, Jerkoff Instructions, Joi, Joi Fantasy, K2S.Cc, Loser Abuse Fantasy, Loser Symbol, Masturbation Instruction, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Pov, Rave Brats, Rosieru, Tease And Denial
Runtime: 00:06:28
File Size: 0,47 GB
Video: 1280x720
Description:

Screen:

Keep2Share:

Fileboom Premium Account