Inescapable Bondage and Brutal Orgasms Collection

DChua

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Busty Blonde Cougar Bound With Her Tits Out

Busty blonde cougar Jeannie Blaze works as a realtor, but that's just a cover for her while she searches for a rich sugar daddy. She is stupid enough not to realize that I'm the wife of her current lover. I call her to list my house and while she peers out the window I grab the bitch and press a wet cloth over her mouth and nose and hold it tight until the bimbo is limp and loose. I shove her down onto a chair and tie her wrists to the rungs. Then I pull out her huge size G tits and fondle them. I see how you manipulate those men Jeannie. I add a crotch rope yanking it up hard until is disappears into her pussy and ass. She denies fucking my husband, but I've seen all her text messages. I straddle the bound bitch and slap her big tits around. Jeannie is so damn smug and it is pissing me off. Clearly she thinks she can get away with the indiscretion, but I have other plans for her. I add a chest harness pulling her her massive mammories making them stick out even further on her small frame. I get tired of Jeannie's big mouth so I stuff it up with a big rag and seal the gag in with a tight cleave gag. Jeannie shakes her head trying to loosen the gag, but I continue wrapping her pretty head. Jeannie buck and struggles in the chair bondage and I add more rope to her legs. Awwwww isn't that cute?? I pinch her nipples and laugh. Poor helpless Jeannie is clearly in distress and I leave the bound slut struggling to get out of this situation.

File Type: mp4 1280x720 HD
Duration: 13:01
File Size: 336.19 MB

Download Link(s):
http://k2s.cc/file/0a52dfc37d651/MGGBF_Busty_Blonde_Cougar_Bound_With_Her_Tits_Out_720p.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

DChua

Star - Seducing The Boss

Star fabricated a reason for Mr. Big Boss to visit her in her office. She was sitting on the counter with her legs crossed. A sly seductive smile was on her face, she doodled on the paper in front of her while she waited on him to visit her. Star had quite the surprise for him. She knew he was a very busy man and that all the secretaries demanded his attention, but she wanted him for herself. She had rope and tape laid out beside her. The Boss entered her office and Star turned on the charm. He asked her what she needed, Star smiled at him and wrapped her legs around his. She knew he had a weakness for silky pantyhose. His fingers trailed up and down her legs as she told him what she wanted from him. She passed him a piece of rope while she continued to tease him, and he got the picture clearly.

But before Star would let the Boss tie her up, she stood up in front of him and slid her red panties slowly down her legs. She then parted her lips, while seductively looking at the Boss, and shoved the panties in her mouth. Star ripped a long strip of microfoam tape off the roll and wrapped a single layer around her head, securing the panties in her mouth. The rest was up to Mr. Big Boss....

He tied her arms behind her back and then added another rope around her waist, pinning her arms down. With Star's arms secured, he pulled her into him and ran his hand down her body, while his other hand rested on her breast. Star sunk into his body, loving the attention he was giving her. Mr. Big Boss made her sit in the office chair and he tied her ankles and knees together. Star loved the feeling of his big hands moving in between her legs, pulling the rope tighter each time, before knotting it off so she couldn't escape. Sounds of pleasure spilled from behind her gag. The Boss stood up and moved behind her. He unbuttoned her white shirt, revealing her black bra. He slid his hands into her bra and lifted her breasts out. Star threw her head back into the Boss, loving the sensation of his warm hands on her breasts.

While Star was lost in her bondage bliss, the Boss picked up the microfoam tape. He grabbed her head and tightly wrapped more tape on top of her self gagging job. And to her displeasure, he left her there, tied up in the chair. She struggled in the chair, pretending the Boss was still watching her. She slipped one of her high heels off, showing the soles of her stocking foot.

The Boss watched Star from his desk. He enjoyed watching her trash slightly against the bonds he placed on her. She moaned against the tight microfoam gag while rubbing her nylon covered legs against each other. Her hair was disheveled and her breasts on display. He liked watching his secretaries struggle for him, even when he wasn't there. And when she took her high heel off, it gave him an excuse to discipline her. The company had a strict "high heel always on" policy , especially when it came to the preference of Mr. Big Boss. He walked back into the office and untied the extraneous rope from her ankles. He picked her up off the chair and carried her out of the office, while telling her that she had broken his number one rule.....

Duration: 13:14
File Size: 409.77 MB

Download Link(s):
http://k2s.cc/file/87cac4361aa0c/OP_Seducing.The.Boss.720p.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

DChua

Hogtied The Entire Time Part 1 - I Love The Smell of Wet Hemp In The Morning

Naked in heels and hogtied. Elbowsand ankles tied and my body pulled together so that I've got a nice arch going on. It was also a scorching 104 degrees today so he soaked me down with ice cold water. Now I'm wet and freezing but that doesn't take away from the hogtie itself!

File Type: mp4 1920x1080 HD
Duration: 12:26
File Size: 277.73 MB

Download Link(s):
http://k2s.cc/file/0f16c1b967941/AS...he_Smell_of_Wet_Hemp_In_The_Morning_1080p.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

DChua

Ass Plugged The Entire Time Part 2 - Martin Makes Me Love It

Any time Martin learns that I don't like something, it makes him like it more. This only motivates him to do more to me until I love it, so he removes my heels hoping that I'll love being on my toes. Then he sprays me down with iced water but aims the stream at my clamped nipples. As the ground gets soaked, it gets harder to stand on my toes. My shoulders hurt, my mouth hurt, I could feel the ass hook deep inside me, I'm completely immobilized, but the thing that was most painful was my chest pressed up against the post. This made it very difficult to breathe and lack of air combined with any position makes a it much more effective. This was very tough for me but I was still able to push through to the end.

Duration: 14:21
File Size: 376.21 MB

Download Link(s):
http://k2s.cc/file/5f828007a9507/AS...me_Part_2_-_Martin_Makes_Me_Love_It_1080p.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

DChua

Hogtied The Entire Time Part 3 - Wearing My Rope Marks To Dinner

Nearly half an hour of being tightly hogtied and ball gagged, soaked, spanked, and feet whipped. The show was a little short tonight but I was tied a long time. My favorite position and Martin doing all the things he loves doing to me. And after each show, we go out to eat at one of our favorite pizza places... gag and rope marks and all...

Duration: 14:11
File Size: 324.79 MB

Download Link(s):
http://k2s.cc/file/fea9bf132a67e/AS...3_-_Wearing_My_Rope_Marks_To_Dinner_1080p.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

DChua

Keeping Things Spicy

These last couple months have been exceptionally busy for the both of us so we have had little to no time for bondage in the office. This is life and that is normal but what we strive for is to never slow down on doing the things we love, and more importantly, doing the things we love together. While out and about earlier this afternoon, I pulled out some handkerchiefs, vet wrap, and rope, and gagged and tied myself up in the car. Tonight, we were going for more. After coming home, I freshened up and dressed down into a pair of french cut pantyhose and heels and sat at the desk. Looking as enticing as I did, my goal was to get tied up in the office so I gagged myself with the big purple gag and put on a pair of nipple clamps on. Martin ropes my elbows while I'm sitting on the chair, then I end up hogtied on the floor. Throat roped to my elbows and feet tied to my arms.

Duration: 17:56
File Size: 366.33 MB

Download Link(s):
http://k2s.cc/file/014f9d4ccdaf0/AS_Keeping.Things.Spicy-Part.1.1080p.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

DChua

Keeping Things Spicy Part 2

For the last 17 minutes of the video, I remain gagged and hogtied. Gagged with the big purple gag, elbows tied and my feet to my arms. The two things that bothered me the most was the rope around my throat and my elbows. I lasted a little under 35 minutes. Maybe this just means I need more practice ;)

Duration: 17:19
File Size: 372.88 MB

Download Link(s):
http://k2s.cc/file/cb30dd5501785/AS_Keeping_Things_Spicy_Part_2_1080p.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

DChua

Seducing The Boss

Star fabricated a reason for Mr. Big Boss to visit her in her office. She was sitting on the counter with her legs crossed. A sly seductive smile was on her face, she doodled on the paper in front of her while she waited on him to visit her. Star had quite the surprise for him. She knew he was a very busy man and that all the secretaries demanded his attention, but she wanted him for herself. She had rope and tape laid out beside her. The Boss entered her office and Star turned on the charm. He asked her what she needed, Star smiled at him and wrapped her legs around his. She knew he had a weakness for silky pantyhose. His fingers trailed up and down her legs as she told him what she wanted from him. She passed him a piece of rope while she continued to tease him, and he got the picture clearly.

But before Star would let the Boss tie her up, she stood up in front of him and slid her red panties slowly down her legs. She then parted her lips, while seductively looking at the Boss, and shoved the panties in her mouth. Star ripped a long strip of microfoam tape off the roll and wrapped a single layer around her head, securing the panties in her mouth. The rest was up to Mr. Big Boss....

He tied her arms behind her back and then added another rope around her waist, pinning her arms down. With Star's arms secured, he pulled her into him and ran his hand down her body, while his other hand rested on her breast. Star sunk into his body, loving the attention he was giving her. Mr. Big Boss made her sit in the office chair and he tied her ankles and knees together. Star loved the feeling of his big hands moving in between her legs, pulling the rope tighter each time, before knotting it off so she couldn't escape. Sounds of pleasure spilled from behind her gag. The Boss stood up and moved behind her. He unbuttoned her white shirt, revealing her black bra. He slid his hands into her bra and lifted her breasts out. Star threw her head back into the Boss, loving the sensation of his warm hands on her breasts.

While Star was lost in her bondage bliss, the Boss picked up the microfoam tape. He grabbed her head and tightly wrapped more tape on top of her self gagging job. And to her displeasure, he left her there, tied up in the chair. She struggled in the chair, pretending the Boss was still watching her. She slipped one of her high heels off, showing the soles of her stocking foot.

The Boss watched Star from his desk. He enjoyed watching her trash slightly against the bonds he placed on her. She moaned against the tight microfoam gag while rubbing her nylon covered legs against each other. Her hair was disheveled and her breasts on display. He liked watching his secretaries struggle for him, even when he wasn't there. And when she took her high heel off, it gave him an excuse to discipline her. The company had a strict "high heel always on" policy , especially when it came to the preference of Mr. Big Boss. He walked back into the office and untied the extraneous rope from her ankles. He picked her up off the chair and carried her out of the office, while telling her that she had broken his number one rule.....

Duration: 13:14
File Size: 409.77 MB

Download Link(s):
http://k2s.cc/file/c4b609df1656b/OP_Seducing.The.Boss.720p.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

DChua

It is all about Wenona, at least that's what she thinks. She hangs out in the gym constantly looking at herself in the mirrors. She struts around making fun of other unfit members, bending over in front of them while they are lifting heavy weights, and always being a cock tease. The maintenance man at the gym has finally had it and decides to teach her a valuable lesson. Wenona finds herself in the back of his truck bound and gagged. The ride takes forever, because they are headed out to the middle of nowhere for some privacy. Once they arrive at the Man's workshop, Wenona is released from her hogtie. She is manhandled and groped before she has to hop a long ways to the entrance. Along the way he guides her by a leash attached to her crotchrope and also by her hair. She is quickly out of breath... Very good exercise. Her ass is slapped along the way to motivate her to hop faster. Once they are close to the door, the man lifts her over his shoulder and carries her into his shop. He unties her elbows, only to retie them even tighter. They are pulled up tight overhead. He continues manhandling his captive as removes her crotchrope leash and using the rope over her gag and tied back to the rope pulling her elbows up. Wenona starts gagging on the dirty shop rag that has been stuffed in her mouth since her capture. The Man enjoys watching her gag and suffer, as she endures the her tight bondage. He has made other preparations for her though and this is just a warmup. When he returns, Wenona already seems more compliant. He removes her gag and her elbows from above and puts her in a chair. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 18:12
File Size: 417.27 MB

Download Link(s):
http://k2s.cc/file/513cfb667f696/GymRatBound_Part1.720p.part1.rar
http://k2s.cc/file/d16440bd6eb3d/GymRatBound_Part1.720p.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account