Inescapable Bondage and Brutal Orgasms Collection

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

DChua

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Enough of your bitching! After all, this was your idea!
faf6276dd95268d5acb9079e1b1f5753.gif

Tags: Naked, Nudity, MILF

Amanda had this guy help her pull off a robbery at the place she worked. When he took her to a hotel room, she thought they were going to split the money and go separate ways. But the man wanted to make this look real so no one would suspect Amanda was involved. After all if they suspected her, they would surely make her give up the person who helped. Having prepared for this, he made Amanda strip naked. Then he tied her up very tightly, because a real robber would not make this comfortable. Amanda tried to protest. But would a real robber not gag her. So the man stuffed and taped a pair of panties in her mouth to shut her up. Finally after adding more rope and hogtying Amanda, the man left her struggling bound and gagged. It would be hours before she was found. And, finding her like this, no one would ever suspect she was involved.

File Type: mp4 1280x720 HD
Duration: 17:25
File Size: 390.32 MB

Download Link(s):
http://k2s.cc/file/4ab7cf1cd72da/GN...ching__After_all__this_was_your_idea_720p.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

DChua

Enchantress Sahrye-Tie me up and take me for a ride!

His daughter's friend Sahrye is over waiting for her. But when Sahrye finds out that his daughter will not be home for some time and she gets bored waiting, she decides that she wants to talk naughty. She asks him to tell her what is sexual fantasy is. When he doesn't tell her what she wants to hear, she tells him what her fantasy is, "Bull Riding". "What kind of fantasy is that?" he asks with a bit of sarcasm. So she makes him take her down into his basement where she tells him she will show him. Once down there, Sahrye strips down to her bra, panties, garters and stockings. She then has him tie her up. She also tells him that he has to gag her because she knows that pretty soon she is going to get very turned on and will be moaning very loud. So after stuffing and taping a pair of panties in her mouth to gag Sahrye, he stands back to watch struggle bound and gagged. This get Sahrye extremely horny and after a while, she lets him know that she is ready to ride a bull. In other words, she wants him to pull her panties down and put her on top of him so he can give her a ride.

Categories: ask to be tied up, garters

Duration: 20:21
File Size: 458.84 MB

Download Link(s):
http://k2s.cc/file/78274c4450b2e/OWT_Enchantress_Sahrye-Tie_me_up_and_take_me_for_a_ride.part1.rar
http://k2s.cc/file/d0abf5256a212/OWT_Enchantress_Sahrye-Tie_me_up_and_take_me_for_a_ride.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

DChua

Madalynn Raye - I have your wife!

A man is talking on the phone to someone. As he talks, he opens a curtain and there tucked away in a closet id Madalynn who is bound and gagged. The man who he is talking to, is Madalynn's husband. He lets Madalynn talk to him and she begs him to give this man what he wants. The man gives the husband four hours to come up with the money and then hangs up. He then stuffs Madalyn's mouth and tapes her up to gag her again. He tucks her away in the closet again and tells her to stay there. But the moment, he leaves, Madalynn works her way out. She tries to get to the hotel room phone, but the man comes back and catches her. He ties her with more rope and throws her on the bed. Then so she cannot cause him anymore problems, he hogties and crotch ropes her. To let her husband know he means business, the man shoots some photos of her. Madalynn grunts and squeals through the gag. She doesn't want her husband to see her this way. But the man quickly sends the photos and reminds the man of the short time he has to come up with the ransom money.

Related Categories: PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, ROLE PLAY

Duration: 17:15
File Size: 387.21 MB

Download Link(s):
http://k2s.cc/file/1c0e9d43080f3/GNDB_I.Have.Your.Wife.720p.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

DChua

You can hide out here! But you are going to have to tie me up and do naughty things to me!

Kitten is on the phone with her husband and finds out he will not be home for their dinner date. But as she hangs up, she hears someone coming in her front door. She finds out it is a man who is hiding from the authorities. When she orders him out, the man asks her if could stay for just a few minutes until he is sure the people chasing him are gone. Knowing it is going to be a lonely night without her husband, she tells the man that he can stay. But she doesn't want to be accused of harboring a fugitive. So she tells the man he is going to have to tie her up and make it look like he broke in. She told him this way, he could stay as long as he wants. Then as he is tying her up with rope, Kitten tells the man that maybe it would look even better if he did naughty things to her once he has her tied up. After all, isn't that what a bad guy would do to her anyways, she tells him. Once the man has Kitten all tied up, she tells him that he is still not finished. She points out that she can still scream. So the man stuffs her mouth with panties and then wraps tape around her face and over her mouth to gag her. Now bound and gagged, Kitten is very turned on and can hardly wait until the fun part where the man takes advantage her begins. But Kitten also wants there to be some foreplay and she somehow convinces him to spank her. Finally Kitten gets what she wants as the man sits her on his lap and pulls her thong panties aside. The video then ends with the man ready to make his escape. But part of the deal is to leave a very satisfied Kitten hogtied for the authorities to find her.

File Type: wmv
Duration: 17:04
File Size: 389.15 MB

Download Link(s):
GNDB_You can hide out here! But you are going to have to tie me up and do naughty things to me.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

DChua

Big busted hotel manager tied up & tucked away

Hotel Manager Tania went to his room to evict him because his credit card was invalid. But when he refused to leave, Tania threatened to call hotel security. He couldn't let her do that. Instead, he tied her up tight with rope and put her on his bed. Tania demanded he release her and threatened to scream. He put an end to that threat by stuffing her mouth and then tying a cleave gag between her teeth. Tania continued to try to reason with him, only now all she could manage was nothing but grunts and muffled whimpers. He left Tania to struggle on the bed as he went about his business. Tania tried her best to get loose, but with all of her struggling, all she could mange to do was get her clothing all messed. This is a 10 minute and 26 second video clip. Tania is gagged on screen. There are lots of great up skirt views of Tania white lace panties under her girdle. During the video, Tania's silk blouse gets unbuttoned to show her white lace bra straining to hold in her big boobs. Then near the end, the bra comes down to expose her boobs.

File Type: wmv
Duration: 10:26
File Size: 238,55 MB

Download Link(s):
http://k2s.cc/file/ed4a75fce05d0/OWT_Big_busted_hotel_manager_tied_up___tucked_away.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

DChua

Day Of Reckoning For The Uppity Judge

Busty blond superior court judge Allura Skye wwas still dressed the long elegant velvet gown she wore to the benefit last night. Even though she was over 40 and was a judge she still liked to show off her finely toned body and big tits. The last thing she remembered after leaving the party was getting into her car and feeling the shock of 500,000 volts flow through her finely lithe body. The next hour was a blur as her wrists were locked behind her back in steel police handcuffs and a rag was knotted between her teeth. She was brought to an old warehouse by the thug in a leather mask. The masked man locked a steel chain around her throat then attached the throat chain to a chain hanging down from an overhead eye bolt. Allura protested into her gag threatening him with jail if he didn\'t let her go. But the thug ignored her protests and instead pulled one of her tits out of her gown and pawed at her tight little body. He then left her there handcuffed and chained by the neck to the ceiling. She had no idea why she was brought here as she struggled helplessly from the chain. Frustrated and helpless she pulls helplessly at the handcuffs all the while threatening and demanding to be freed through her gag. The she hears the door open behind her and looks to see me walk in. She demands to be freed immediately but I have ther plans for her. I tell Allura that today is the day that my brother was going to be executed at the state pen and that Allura was going to suffer the same fate at the same time. Poor Allura pulls helplessly at the handcuffs finally recognizing me who she held in contempt of court the day my brother was sentenced. I vowed revenge that day and now the day has come to exact my revenge. But first I wanted to humiliate the haughty buxom blond judge. I reach up to undo the hook holding Allura\'s dress on and I strip her of her long elegant gown. Allura stands helplessly in her panties, heels, thigh high stockings and gloves while I inspect my captive. I release her neck from the chain and push her to the floor. Allura\'s ankles are then locked together in steel handcuffs. I attach her wrists cuffs to her ankle cuffs in a hogcuffed postion. Allura begs and pleads with me offering her money for her freedom. But I don\'t want money - I wants revenge. II leave Allura struggling on the cold concrete floor helplessly hogcuffed. I promise to return about the time my brother pays for his crime. Allura rolls around on the floor sobbing and crying into her gag. When I return I and sit on a chair by Allura\'s head. I bend over and pull the gag out of her mouth and Allura begins to beg and plead with me, but I am not nearly finished humiliating the helpless buxom blond as I use her hogcuffed body as a foot rest. Allura is scared now when I tell her that her time is almost up. I press my high heeled foot onto Allura\'s throat and begin to press down on her throat choking Allura. Allura struggles helplessly but there is no way to get out from under the stilettl heel press across her throat. lI lift my foot and Allura coughs and struggles to catch her breath.I laugh and tell her that her time is up and I press my stiletto heel back into Allura\'s throat. Allura pulls helplessly at the steel handcuffs but there is no escape. She can feel the sharp heels pressing deep into the soft flesh of her throat and the sole of the shoe pressing down on her trachea she can\'t escape her fate.

Duration: 12:31
File Size: 323.29 MB

Download Link(s):
http://k2s.cc/file/0ce6020e78f1e/MGGBF_Day.Of.Reckoning.For.The.Uppity.Judge.720p.rar

Fileboom Premium Account