hello everyone, please read.

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Sparrow69

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

The main issue with prissy is that a short while back, prissy became disruptive. When people became aggitated at her actions, she asked for advice for a situation, and then took that advice, to another member to alter her "hypothetical situation" and continued to do so for several members for a prolonged period of time. In the end she used what was said to her in confidence to fabricate the story that she was abducted in her home and assaulted by an actual intruder, who left her helpless and bound for her master to find, and causing an uproar of sympathy, stemming in the legal need to contact athorities for her safety. She later came clean and told select members she did it for the attention and none of it ever happened, after her story changed several times.
She was asked to spend time away from this site and its members, to allow the situation to cool down. I constantly speak of trust and open communication on this site and it had been violated simply to garnish attention from those of us kind enough to actually care about our fellow members. While she didnt post for several days, she continued to use the pm system to contact people, and went further as to IM members offsite who had not yet seen the drama and deciet that had unfolded and continued to inform them of the original tale of abduction and abuse, only to have them later log on to the site and see that she was still telling the exact same lie for.
She apologized, was aloowed to return, and still continued to abuse our trust and friendship with yet more lies and inconsistent stories, ultimately leading up to her being asked to leave on her own occord.
Banning people from this site is not something I enjoy. I love this site darly for the sense of community it provides for myself and its members, and I do my damndest to make sure its an enjoyable place to visit. However there does come a time when some things have to be done, and when trust is violated, in a community built on trust, it causes us to question everything that is said from that moment on, and not just from the person who said it. If they could lie so easily, could others? Once one begins to question the validity of their friendships, wheither online or in real life, its time to re-evaluate your activities, and several members actually left.

I want it to be known that I did not ostrasize Prissy, I merely protected this site, and its members. I continued to check on her for all these months, in hope that she would in fact have changed and I could easily say "you seem to have left your ways in the past" but the truth is, that in all this time, there's not one thing that has shown me that, and personally, it saddens me. Yes, before the drama and the attention whoring (which while annoying was not against any rules), she did start interesting topics and post interesting stories, one of which was even referenced and featured in an E-Zine for creative writing, but in the end she violated not only a binding unspoken rule of this forum, but of this community and lifestyle as a whole. How do you trust someone who so deeply violated your trust as to warrant legal action that could jeapordize the anonimity (an often discussed safe and comfort zone for many members) of our members, and didnt care enough to stop, even after apologizing for it? Obviously the apology then was empty, so what makes this one any more genuine...

As it stands now, the answer is wavering towards the "Not Welcome" section however I do lean heavily to the same thinking as GreyMac, as that was along the line of my original thinking: "Open ended probation". As for now, I leave this open with no decision having been made, yet with the comfort of knowing that those who requested the facts have recieved them without bias.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sebastian

From this discussion, and Sparrow's post, several things emerge.
1) Sparrow, the person here who seems to know her best, does not see any evidence that she has changed since she has been gone. Thus there is a good chance that if she is readmitted, there will be new problems.
2) The previous problem rose to the level of involving the police (or some other legal authority) and endangered the anonymity of members of the list. Given the nature of our community, both of those are extremely serious. Those who are involuntarily outed run the risk of losing friends, job, and reputation, and remember that many d/s activities are technically illegal for the dom. So members are being asked to potentially risk a good deal for someone who may very well fall back into old ways.
3) At least one member has indicated that she is sufficiently untrusting of Prissy that she will seriously consider leaving the forum despite liking it. Thus readmitting Prissy will probably alienate another member who has done nothing wrong.

While I don't like to say this, those all point toward not readmitting her as the most reasonable course of action.

Fileboom Premium Account

Death

The main issue with prissy is that a short while back, prissy became disruptive. When people became aggitated at her actions, she asked for advice for a situation, and then took that advice, to another member to alter her "hypothetical situation" and continued to do so for several members for a prolonged period of time. In the end she used what was said to her in confidence to fabricate the story that she was abducted in her home and assaulted by an actual intruder, who left her helpless and bound for her master to find, and causing an uproar of sympathy, stemming in the legal need to contact athorities for her safety. She later came clean and told select members she did it for the attention and none of it ever happened, after her story changed several times.
She was asked to spend time away from this site and its members, to allow the situation to cool down. I constantly speak of trust and open communication on this site and it had been violated simply to garnish attention from those of us kind enough to actually care about our fellow members. While she didnt post for several days, she continued to use the pm system to contact people, and went further as to IM members offsite who had not yet seen the drama and deciet that had unfolded and continued to inform them of the original tale of abduction and abuse, only to have them later log on to the site and see that she was still telling the exact same lie for.
She apologized, was aloowed to return, and still continued to abuse our trust and friendship with yet more lies and inconsistent stories, ultimately leading up to her being asked to leave on her own occord.
Banning people from this site is not something I enjoy. I love this site darly for the sense of community it provides for myself and its members, and I do my damndest to make sure its an enjoyable place to visit. However there does come a time when some things have to be done, and when trust is violated, in a community built on trust, it causes us to question everything that is said from that moment on, and not just from the person who said it. If they could lie so easily, could others? Once one begins to question the validity of their friendships, wheither online or in real life, its time to re-evaluate your activities, and several members actually left.

I want it to be known that I did not ostrasize Prissy, I merely protected this site, and its members. I continued to check on her for all these months, in hope that she would in fact have changed and I could easily say "you seem to have left your ways in the past" but the truth is, that in all this time, there's not one thing that has shown me that, and personally, it saddens me. Yes, before the drama and the attention whoring (which while annoying was not against any rules), she did start interesting topics and post interesting stories, one of which was even referenced and featured in an E-Zine for creative writing, but in the end she violated not only a binding unspoken rule of this forum, but of this community and lifestyle as a whole. How do you trust someone who so deeply violated your trust as to warrant legal action that could jeapordize the anonimity (an often discussed safe and comfort zone for many members) of our members, and didnt care enough to stop, even after apologizing for it? Obviously the apology then was empty, so what makes this one any more genuine...

As it stands now, the answer is wavering towards the "Not Welcome" section however I do lean heavily to the same thinking as GreyMac, as that was along the line of my original thinking: "Open ended probation". As for now, I leave this open with no decision having been made, yet with the comfort of knowing that those who requested the facts have recieved them without bias.

I wish you had posted this back then, already. The situation was highly confusing for many more than myself and when I asked in a post of those who know more to PM me and tell me the reasons behind it all, the reasons that were stated made the handling of the situation to seem exaggerated. As I know what bullying may mean, I have stayed very critical - I could never just assume that the words about what had to be done can be trusted - I need to know the facts. Now that I do know the reasons behind this all (and I assume what's said above is true), I can only say that it was properly handled... that's extremely severe to say the least. However, if you ask me now, today, I think she probably should get another and final chance. Maybe she has a strong will to change. Then again, what do I know...

Fileboom Premium Account

Master C

From this discussion, and Sparrow's post, several things emerge.
1) Sparrow, the person here who seems to know her best, does not see any evidence that she has changed since she has been gone. Thus there is a good chance that if she is readmitted, there will be new problems.
2) The previous problem rose to the level of involving the police (or some other legal authority) and endangered the anonymity of members of the list. Given the nature of our community, both of those are extremely serious. Those who are involuntarily outed run the risk of losing friends, job, and reputation, and remember that many d/s activities are technically illegal for the dom. So members are being asked to potentially risk a good deal for someone who may very well fall back into old ways.
3) At least one member has indicated that she is sufficiently untrusting of Prissy that she will seriously consider leaving the forum despite liking it. Thus readmitting Prissy will probably alienate another member who has done nothing wrong.

While I don't like to say this, those all point toward not readmitting her as the most reasonable course of action.

If the person you are speaking of in your first point is me, I never said that I didn't feel she had changed. I know she has changed, and for the better. What I did say was knowing what some people feel, my words won't change a person's mind, or prove to them that she has.

As I said before you all choose, this is not my place to say anything. Therefore, I will leave it at that. If you think she is the type to once again foul things up, remember she has kept her word, and not made an alternate account. I am sure that even Sparrow, could point it out.

Prissy did fuck up in the past. Everyone knows that. All I can say is whatever will happen, will happen.

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

Master C, the person I was referring to in the first point was Sparrow. When I wrote that, I forgot that you were on the site. Obviously you know her better than Sparrow. Then speaking purely as the person who knows her best, do you believe that she has changed enough that my first two points are not a real concern?

Fileboom Premium Account