EVERYBODY Please read. I apologize

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prissy

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

for everything I have ever done. I made a story up recently about getting attacked. Some of the story is true, however a lot of it isn't. I was hurt, angered and lost when I was told not to post here for the two long days I didn't. I must apologize to all people I have ever made a differene in their lives, whether it be positive, or negative.

I feel I must take a leave of absense in recent lightings. I hurt because of my actions, and not because f what people say to me. I am making a vow to never lie to anyone again, and I hope my determination will see me through it. To those that I considered my friends, If you want to communicate with me, My MSN, and Yahoo accounts are both active.

I hope everyone has fun times, and enjoyment.

Please understand this is more my decision than being forced to leave, as I do realize have harmed the society, in ways I never expected.

I am sorry to all, and I will take my leave.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sparrow69

Thank you for the apology. It takes a big person to admit their mistakes and accept their fate, even if its because they've been caught in their own web of lies and deceit. I'm not going to sugarcoat things, and this is by no means personal, but your deception, insolence, and willingness to do or say anything for attention goes so far against what this community stands for. Honesty, communication, and trust are paramount here, and nothing you ever did here, from the very first post embodies those values.

I hope that in time you grow and mature as a person, and can one day be the person you want to be, no matter what that is. Good luck, farewell.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Death

I don't get it. What did you do? Everybody makes mistakes. And everybody lies. You cannot live a life without lies. For instance, if you feel that someone's life is too ruined to keep living, are you honest and tell the person "I think you should kill yourself" or are you dishonest and withhold this view of yours? Or if there is a war and your man is a deserter and you know where he hides, and the authorities come and ask if you know where he is, do you tell them the truth? The list can go on forever with situations where you absolutely must or most preferredly should lie, so making a vow like that is just purely silly.

If you leave I can honestly say I will miss you. With all your posts, you just make this place a bit colourful, I think.

And I agree with fireman, Sparrow... :/ you sound like a bully.

Fileboom Premium Account

subspace

Prissy, I am so proud of you for making what I can only imagine is a very difficult decision, but is for the best. Please take your leave as a time to examine your intentions here. You will be missed and I hope that one day you will return to the betterment of the forum rather than a distraction.
Firmen3 and Death: Sparrow has shown the utmost patience with Prissy and gave guidance and advice ad nausea on her behavior. I thank Sparrow for having the character to try and help Prissy. Read over all of Prissy’s posts and Sparrow’s responses and I would be shocked if you disagree. I for one am thankful to have this forum where there is a core group of individuals that seem to be honest and are here for each other for both fun and support.
Take care Prissy!

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

Fireman3 and Death, for the record, prissy had no intention of apologizing publicly, and only did so at the request of the staff. She did not decide to just leave, she was asked to after admitting she lied about being assaulted to several members, including her own Master C, all because she wanted attention, after being banned for 2 days due to harassment complaints with valid proof by other members.

I, as well as many members, have gone to great lengths to help Prissy through what we feel is a very difficult time in her life. The general consensus of those who have talked to her on a daily basis is that her constant string of deception is the root of some deeper issue, and only damages the community we have built here.

While you may not agree, or you may think I'm a bully, please know this was not personal, and as her friend, I am sad to see her go, and told her it hurts me that things have come to this. I wish her all the best and i hope she becomes the person she hopes to be. Perhaps if she does, in the future she will be allowed back, but for now I don't see how that is possible.

As Subspace has said, read her posts, read the posts of those constantly trying to help her, and if you still think I'm a bully, talk to the people who will talk about the PM's or the Emails and the countless conversations. And if your still not satisfied,track down and talk to the members who left the forums because of her.

Fileboom Premium Account

Death

Hmm.... well, she certainly has made many posts so it was easy to miss what you're having in mind, and I naturally cannot comment on the PM's, but I'll have to assume that is how it is. Seems I was a bit quick to judge you as being bullyish but I didn't really expect all that.

I doubt she is a bad person, though.... seems she just has some uncertainties to work on.

:/ ...I guess I know too little to say any more than that.

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

I don't think she's a bad person, I just believe she's made some very bad choices. God knows I have, but you grow from them, and you have to accept the consequences of your actions. Unfortunately, these events simply came to a head long before she realized the damaging effect her actions were having... It's a shame really, because she did prompt some interesting discussions.

Fileboom Premium Account

Death

After hearing from her, I think it seems that you are on a power trip, Sparrow. People HERE are not her Master and events in her and her Master's private life is none of your business. Her being trained properly is even less your business, as you told would have to happen before she would be "allowed" to come back.

I urge the supposed people who have been harassed by her to PM me with a highly descriptive message of what happened. At present time, I can only see this as immensely unfair treatment from the management. Until I'd be proven wrong, that is the stance I will keep. This is all really funny because I've just left a forum due to the management being on a power trip. Perfect that it's happening here, already, as well.

I'm not going to go through her massive amounts of posts, either, if you ask this of me, and I will not attempt to track down the people that she supposedly has harassed, either. An impossible task, might I add. It's up to the management and the supposed victims of her harassment to supply the evidence. Without that evidence, I can only assume this all is pure fucking bullshit.

Fileboom Premium Account

Status
Not open for further replies.