Have any of you dom(me)s out there...

Death

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Under other circumstances I would say that you fell out of "lust," rather than love; however, I understand where you're coming from and I know that it isn't quite like that.

It wasn't just lust... sure I almost constantly wanted to fuck her but it was under love... just not true love. :l

-_- This whole thing has been so complicated that I could write a book about it... definitely won't, though. But I guess it had to happen... I'm a strong believer in fate, and much of my experience with her, and during the aftermath, has for reasons I won't be saying here left me thinking that this indeed just had to happen.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Amuk

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

It wasn't just lust... sure I almost constantly wanted to fuck her but it was under love... just not true love. :l

-_- This whole thing has been so complicated that I could write a book about it... definitely won't, though. But I guess it had to happen... I'm a strong believer in fate, and much of my experience with her, and during the aftermath, has for reasons I won't be saying here left me thinking that this indeed just had to happen.

I know what you mean by the true love thing. All too well unfortunately. Never a fun thing.

Fate is generally a complicated thing, and I don't think anyone could explain how things fit together any other way. To be completely honest, I haven't been in an online situation like yours, but I have a close friend who has. A couple times to be exact actually. Tore him apart the first time. Second time wasn't as bad because of what he learned the first time.

All I'm really saying here is to be careful with long distance feelings. Just like in any equation in math or science, distance is just another variable, and the more there is the more complicated it becomes.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account