Have any of you dom(me)s out there...

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Amuk

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Sorry if I didn't give you a song and dance then. :p

Honestly I don't have much else to say as I've only been on this forum for about a week. Not even to be exact. However, if you insist I say more, I shall do so, but not much more.
----
Prissy, it's good to see you finally giving in to your submissive side and claiming control over your emotions. It's tough work, and you're getting there.

As for Master C, from what little time I've been on this site, I can tell you're making great progress with Prissy. Again, good job.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Prissy

Sorry if I didn't give you a song and dance then. :p

Honestly I don't have much else to say as I've only been on this forum for about a week. Not even to be exact. However, if you insist I say more, I shall do so, but not much more.
----
Prissy, it's good to see you finally giving in to your submissive side and claiming control over your emotions. It's tough work, and you're getting there.

As for Master C, from what little time I've been on this site, I can tell you're making great progress with Prissy. Again, good job.

Sorry Amuk, I was still in a bit of a pissy modd. You can answer as you wish.

Seriously, we have been doing this for roughly 15 months. So I am not sure if it is great progress or not.

Fileboom Premium Account

Amuk

Death

Yes, I have. She was so submissive, yet at the same time completely disobedient, and it finally came to a point where I stopped loving her. We never even met but I was going to take her to Sweden, and we were even going to marry, but this year a number of very serious circumstances out of my control lead to that everything started crumbling. The fact that she never did what I said when it started, so it could sort out, just lead my love for her on a downward spiral. I really fought to keep it alive but recently it came to a point where I had to realize that she just isn't ready to be a slave under true love in this life. I wish her luck in her next life, though... :l she isn't my true love, after all, but she won't be getting anyone else, anyway... her own words during our crisis were that no one can be better than me, and I certainly agree with her.

Before I came to that realization, I decided to just ignore her to put pressure on her, but as the days of ignoring her passed, I quickly fell out of love with her. It had just become too much. If she contacts me, eventually, which I'm nearly entirely certain she will, begging me to take her back, I just can't see me doing it. It just became too much. I was very patient with her, and knew what life she'd had and still had, but a slave has to obey, not resist even when the Master tells her to do things that are required for their future happiness.

I would give more detail but by doing so I might give away my identity.

Fileboom Premium Account

Amuk

That is very unfortunate indeed, Death. I know love can be found on the internet, as my sister and brother-in-law are living proof...though maybe not the best example of it. However, to say you love someone before you meet seems to be a little, well...iffy. I'm not saying that you shouldn't go for something like that, but if there is one thing that I have learned, you don't really know someone until you actually live with them.

Under other circumstances I would say that you fell out of "lust," rather than love; however, I understand where you're coming from and I know that it isn't quite like that.

Good luck with your future relationships though.

Fileboom Premium Account