Fighting (Girls vs. Boys)

bart202

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Maria Wattel - 6ft Dom Power Part 1

Over 6 feet tall, Maria towers over her worshipping slave. Standing on his tip toes she forces him to bury his face into her sweet smelling armpit, bulging biceps and chest. Forced down on his knees his head ground into the floor Maria crushes her slave under her boot before his head is squeezed between her long strong thighs. She tramples him flat and forces him to kiss and lick her boot. She drags him across the floor and rests her regal self on a seat while she teases his cock and balls with her foot before choking him with her powerful calves and ending his glorious misery with ass soothing face sitting.

Maria's slobbering slave is then allowed to worship her long muscular legs. The towering Goddess stands above him waiting to inflict the pain she knows he deserves. She begins the process with standing head scissor using her muscled thighs and calves to squeeze him senseless before she lays on him, eclipsing his tiny frame under hers, flattens him out. Choking holds nearly put him out before she plants her juicy ass over his whimpering suffocating face, burying his head between her big butt cheeks.

MP4 / 273 MB / 1280x720 / 00:06:18

Genre: Mixed Wrestling, Fighting, Punching, Kicking, FemDom

Download and Enjoy

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

bart202

Andrea, Robi & Stella Vs Gabriele

Andrea and Robi face the brave Gabriele in a 2 vs 1 match in which he will be put under a great pressure at all times. The video is interesting to see how the girls put in place a very good team strategy with sudden changes in order not to let him breath. He goes from a scissor into a head lock and a breast smother. When he is finally able to free himself, he tries and uses his strength to take the girls down, try a pin or else. however after some time he obviously tires down and becomes less reactive.

Seven minutes into the match Andrea suffers a light back injury and Stella takes her place on the mats. She plays her part and is really aggressive and determined, a great performance by Stella.

Gabriele tries hard so don't expect him to be a passive victim, even if he is forced to defend himself from the beginning to the end from the attack of the two (three) skilled and sexy wrestlers and that is definitely a tough task. Not to be missed by the fans of the mixed as you get to see three girls in action in one video!

Nice 3 on 1 victory pose in the end.

MP4 / 232 MB / 1280x720 / 00:22:38

Genre: Mixed Wrestling, Fighting, Punching, Kicking, Female Domination

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Sara Meets Mark From Brutal Beauties

There are times when the right stuff comes along, what do I mean I here you say. A guy who can truly take a beat down and still ask for more. Met Mark from Brutal Beauties, a sadistic son of bitch who loves nothing more than a good old fashioned beat em up type session. Who was I to disappoint him.

Watch as I perform scissor after scissor with only one goal in mind, PAIN, inflict as much as possible. Crush every part of Marks puny body between my powerful thighs and listen to the whimpers. Mark and I never discussed any safe words, I repeat there where no safe words! If you listen closely you will here the word MERCY.

Apparently unbeknown to me, this is when Mark is in trouble, real trouble, not the fake stuff. How was I to know, hell I just carried on, business as normal, isn't that what they say. A beat down he wanted, well that is exactly what I was going to deliver. Brutal Beauties was a fitting title for his store and I would ensure he would remember this Irish Beauty.

Mark admitted after our session that there where a couple of points he was scared, as I ignored any taps and just kept turning on the power. Only few times had he felt such strength, he had been warned by others. Sara is lovely, sweet, but shit that girl is strong. I thoroughly enjoyed meeting and punishing Mark, I hope you enjoy the video.

MP4 / 270 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:12:06

Download and Enjoy

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Orsi - Close-up Curvy Booty Smelling For Weak Defeated Slave

You know what Slave? I'm going to give you at least something good to see, since your worthless ass is no challenge for me here. Even if I were wrestling with a tied up woman I would've had something to put some muscle into, but you spend all your time under me, on the floor, with your head stuck between my legs looking for air. What's up with that you pussy? You can't even almost put me down, you're so worthless in this game that I pity you. Nah, no mercy. If you fight like a twig, you'll break like one. So come one, let me hear you gasping for air and beg your Mistress for mercy. You won't get any, but it's still something, at least you're good at begging. Sorry, I can't hear your sorry face from under me, it's like you're not even there. Can you at least try and move something?

MP4 / 999 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:17:01

Genre: Wrestling, Fighting, Punching, Kicking, FemDom

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Robin Ball Busts The New Priest!!!

Robin's secret part time lover is late. He's never late!!! But there seems to be a change in circumstances!!! He's become a priest! At first Robin thinks he is joking and that it's a kinky game but soon she finds out that he's serious!!! No she's pissed off and decides to put him through some brutal Ball Busting and Head Scissors!!! Robin needs to break her bad habits!!!!

WMV / 333 MB / 1280x720 / 00:16:48

Download and Enjoy

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Maria Wattel - 6ft Dom Power Part 2

Over 6 feet tall, Maria towers over her worshipping slave. Standing on his tip toes she forces him to bury his face into her sweet smelling armpit, bulging biceps and chest. Forced down on his knees his head ground into the floor Maria crushes her slave under her boot before his head is squeezed between her long strong thighs. She tramples him flat and forces him to kiss and lick her boot. She drags him across the floor and rests her regal self on a seat while she teases his cock and balls with her foot before choking him with her powerful calves and ending his glorious misery with ass soothing face sitting.

Maria's slobbering slave is then allowed to worship her long muscular legs. The towering Goddess stands above him waiting to inflict the pain she knows he deserves. She begins the process with standing head scissor using her muscled thighs and calves to squeeze him senseless before she lays on him, eclipsing his tiny frame under hers, flattens him out. Choking holds nearly put him out before she plants her juicy ass over his whimpering suffocating face, burying his head between her big butt cheeks.

MP4 / 338 MB / 1280x720 / 00:07:18

Genre: Mixed Wrestling, Fighting, Punching, Kicking, FemDom

Download and Enjoy

Fileboom Premium Account