Fighting (Girls vs. Boys)

bart202

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Kira - Don't Call Me An Amateur!

This big guy is too arrogant. He thinks he may not be afraid of a slim Assassin who viited him with the "hi" from his ex-boss. He even becomes so rude that call her (the pro who has launched into eternity hundreds of men) ... an "amateur"!

Well, this is the very last mistake of him. His arrogant words will stick in his throat when she squashes it between her powerfull legs and he will miserably beg her to leave him alive. But it's really doubtful that she would forgive him. Definitely it's his end. And his big muscles won't help him.

MP4 / 151 MB / 1280x720 / 00:17:03

Genre: Wrestling, Fighting, Punching, Kicking, FemDom

Download and Enjoy

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

bart202

Rapture - The Wimpy Boy 2

This wimpy boy will never be the same after Rapture shows him wrestling with a twist. She fights with her whole body including her teeth. She bites her way Through this looser. Scissoring him, headlock, those muscles beating him down, as she bites his hands to the perfect shade of red. She likes hear his screams, it makes her giggle and fuels her need to bite even HARDER. That little pinky finger never stood a chance against Rapture's awesome bite!

WMV / 453 MB / 1280x720 / 00:10:03

Genre: Mixed Wrestling, Fighting, Punching, Kicking, Female Domination

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Liz Lightspeed & Jennifer Thomas - Bougus Boasting Bozo Gets it from two Grappling Goddesses!!

Steve is getting so full of himself!! He boasts on youtube that he can beat Grappling Goddesses Liz Lightspeed and Jennifer Thomas at the same time while in a straight Jacket!! Jennifer sees it and calls Liz... They decide to set him up! Jennifer calls him and tells him she has a video gig for him. So Liz and Jennifer wait for him and BEAT HIM BIG TIME!! They tag team him for 16 minutes then put a straight jacket on him and BRUTALIZE him with scissors, smothering and choke holds...WOW...do they show him what's up!!!!

WMV / 836 MB / 1280x720 / 00:43:20

Genre: Mixed Wrestling, Fighting, Punching, Kicking, FemDom

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Akela vs Viktor

Onslaught

Akela uses her big powerful thighs and pindown skills to masterfully torment and humiliate the ironically-named Viktor in this completely one-sided encounter. Lots of tight schoolgirl pins, punishing triangle holds, painful front and reverse headscissors often held by Akela until she's received multiple submissions by the trapped, clueless male, as well as many other submission holds and pins along with foot domination and verbal humiliation will delight fans of female domination in the context of mixed wrestling.

*** is without a doubt one of this year's best onslaughts. If you are a fan of complete domination and degradation of the male by the female on the mats, you will love this title!

MP4 / 406 MB / 1280x720 / 00:24:11

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Sara Destroys The Masked Luchador

Pro wrestling is something that I don't always get the opportunity to practice. So, when he suggested we film some and he offer himself as the victim, I jumped at the chance. My only wish is that I had the use of a full sized wrestling ring and that I had of remembered to bring my wrestling boots!

Watch as I perform the : Full Nelson, Camel Clutch, Boston Crab, Pile Driver and of course throw my victim about like a rag doll. I may be pretty, but there I have a sincere sense sadistic by enjoying beating my victims to a pulp.

MP4 / 233 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:13:24

Download and Enjoy

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Caroline vs. Jean 1.

Caroline face sits and ties Jean up! Jean asked for a session again, and nothing can be any easier that to wrestle him: Caroline has just to take him down, sit on his face, sometimes turn, and sit reversed on his face. To add some variety, she ties Jean up, and sits on his face like that. If Jean can not breath? Of course there is a chance that he faints, but it is his risk...

WMV / 619 MB / 1280x720 / 00:20:55

Genre: Wrestling, Fighting, Punching, Kicking, FemDom

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Robin & Liz Lightspeed - BLONDES POWER!

A brand new custom video starring two of the most beautiful wrestlers out there: Liz Lightspeed and Robin!! Watch as they humiliate and destroy FOUR men at one time!! You HAVE to see the holds that they put these men through, mocking them the whole time !

MP4 / 677 MB / 640x480 / 00:53:02

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Fileboom Premium Account