extreme, exclusive, UnuSUAL GAY video

zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Czech Hunter 221
7227e424d825c089d7d6830058e14234.jpg

Once again I pretended to be a tourist visiting Prague (my beloved home-city). But sometimes it helps me a lot to get in contact with young guys. I met a nice blond one who I approached that evening. I wanted him to show me a nice bar and preferably join me for some clubbing. Unfortunately he was on his way to a private house-party. Unfortunately? I decided to invite myself and he indeed agreed. The whole scenery was a mess. About 15 people � mostly boys, just some girls � who obviously bought a lot of 'juice' and partied already a while. They have been very friendly and inviting and I approached the guys one-by-one. I wanted to see as many dicks and asses as I could get. I just hoped that I had enough cash on me�

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:17:33
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1135kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 719.6 MB
Download Czech Hunter 221

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

zara85

Cazzo Club - Michael Selvaggio & Florian Hagen
5f73e96d2ba12c10783ab5c9c0fce9eb.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Video language: English

Without words, it is immediately clear: both are horny all the way! In a flash, Florian gets his mouth stuffed. Michael's cock hammering mercilessly Florian's innocent throat.

Duration: 15:33
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1884kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 229.2 MB
Download Cazzo Club - Michael Selvaggio & Florian Hagen

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

My Fetish Is Fisting
dba0be22e4573102b5f7c6358e50191b.jpg

Cast: Brian Bonds, Christian Lesage
Genres: Fetish, Fisting, Boots

Down in the military warehouse, Brian Bonds and Christian Lesage are eager to have some hot sloppy fun. Beautiful Brian drops to his knees to give Christian a sopping hummer. Things heat up when Christian bends over to let Brian eat his tight piggy hole. Unable to bare the urge anymore, Brian puts Christian on all fours preparing to handball his sweet ass. At first, its just a few fingers sliding in and out of Christians hole until Brian sticks his entire hand inside and punch fists his gaping hole. Christian moans while Brian reaches in and out of his ass then pulling out to flaunt the perfect rosebud for Brian to lick. Christian hasn't had enough yet so he lies on his back, legs in the air to let Brian dig deep into his bum and lick his sack. When Christian has had enough of having his own hole stretched, he shoves his fist up Brian's juicy ass pulsating in and out while he gives him a proper knob polish. Brian oozes his solid load onto Christian's fist, then feeds it to him, while Christian inserts his cum cover hand back into Brian's back door. Christian sits back and lets Brian twist and pinch his bushy nipples before expelling his cream onto his stomach.

Duration: 28:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4658kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 999.0 MB
Download My Fetish Is Fisting

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Dildos In Tight Ass
ab5380563b8993d7be938557dbaaa94b.jpg

Cast: Rogue Status, Dakota Wolfe
Genres: Fetish/Kink, Fisting, Buttplay, Dildos/Toys, Tattoos, Jockstraps, Boots

In perfect position, Dakota Wolfe's tasty ass fills the frame while harnessed Rogue Status fills him with a humongous black dildo the size of a soda can. Dakota's insatiable asshole eagerly consumes it as Rogue easily continues to pummel his hole with faster and faster strokes, punishing Dakota's hole as streams of lube flow out. This extensive toy play is just the warm up preparing Dakota for Rogue's tatted forearm to be firmly planted deep in the darkest corners of Dakota's guts. Twisting deep and punching fast, Rogue kneads Dakota's hole with ferocious demand while watching the pleasure he's giving the piggy bottom.

Duration: 17:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4579kbps
Audio: 144kbps

File size: 593.0 MB
Download Dildos In Tight Ass

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Bonus: Jake & Arnaud Cum-Shot Contest
8e31313de167a6ea93fb31d3564e5ded.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: CockyBoys.com
Cast: Jake Bass, Arnaud Chagall
Genres: Interview, Kissing, Blowjob, Big Dicks, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos, Piercing

If you've ever seen Jake Bass and/or Arnaud Chagall in action then you'll know that the are both prodigious cumshot shooters. When either of them are shooting solo they can hit their own face without breaking a sweat. And when in duo action it's always their fuck partners that are in jeopardy of a surprise long-distance facial.

Duration: 17:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2888kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 378.4 MB
Download Bonus: Jake & Arnaud Cum-Shot Contest

Fileboom Premium Account