extreme, exclusive, UnuSUAL GAY video

zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Maskurbate - Worship Adam
c2debadcaca9fc9e8042ff70a900e6e5.jpg

Our black bodybuilder Adam comes back bigger than ever! Each time I meet Adam, I am always impressed by what's hiding in his underwear. So I made sure to feature his big uncut dick in this scene. Lots of close-ups, foreskin play and of course, his traditional intense cumshot! I love Adam!!!

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6655kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 843.6 MB
Download Maskurbate - Worship Adam

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

zara85

Massage Milan Rezac
74b846861c0f39e0525c370b61141930.jpg

Milan Rezac is a really sexy guy. He came in for a massage by Mattias Solich. First off Milan strips, down to his underwear and then he lays on the massage table to await Mattias. Mattias comes in, wearing only his underwear too, and gets to work massaging Milan's back. His hands roam all over the back, up to the shoulders, using cream to lubicrate his hands as he works. The strong hands really work hard on Milan's back, with long firm strokes.

Duration: 25:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1934kbps
Audio: 135kbps

File size: 384.7 MB
Download Massage Milan Rezac

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Stonewall And Riot
20ea4de2778bfec2ee3940374feb7a6e.jpg

Release Year: 2006
Cast: Uncredited

Another filthy animated feature from Joe Phillips, creator of the GAYVN award-winning hit film The House of Morecock. An invention has been stolen, a brilliant Professor is missing, and the only witness is lost in an extraordinary orgasmic afterglow. Can Eros City's most prominent heroes, Stonewall and Riot, get to the bottom of things before time runs out? They'll have to fuck their way through a gallery of the most twisted and horny sex freaks ever seen. The end of the trail leads our masked orgasmateers to the French Tickler, a mad sensualist hell-bent on revenge and mayhem. His plan to bathe the city in a sea of its own jizz is just the tip of the iceberg! Joe produced this wild erotic romp, full of hot hardcore action, that will leave you howling with lust and laughter. Blast off now!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:02:02
Video: 720x400, DivX 5, 1269kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 640.9 MB
Download Stonewall And Riot

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Maskurbate - Naughty Audition
eb5ac8e2ebb01f7e931073323a87a796.jpg

Even though Jackson is a great dancer/choreographer, these days are tough for everyone. He decided to audition at a local strip club for extra cash. I replaced the guy who usually hires the new strippers and brought with me new sets of rules...

Duration: 16:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6626kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 823.4 MB
Download Maskurbate - Naughty Audition

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Bait Buddies - Brian Russell & Diablo
f3abc50c10a01c07c7fe48874c60553f.jpg

Brian, our straight guy, answered the ad and we knew we had him. He was so shy we couldn`t even believe he was interested in making cash this way. We knew that he was the type to just go with the flow because he was too quiet to protest.

Our bait boy �Diablo� really loves his job. He just can`t quit seducing these poor innocent straight guys, and we don`t blame him one bit. We know that once these men are horny enough they`ll bust a nut with almost anyone, anywhere.

We threw these two guys in a room together and told them the sad news. �Sorry guys, girls can`t make it. But, we have some "bi" stuff you can do together for double the pay...� Diablo didn`t waste a minute. He`s been through this scenario enough times to know what to do. He dropped to his knees and crammed Brian`s thick man piece down his throat. He wanted to really get this straight boy going. He sucked and sucked just enough to almost push Brian over the edge, but instead, our mischievous bait boy thought he would see how far he could make Brian go. He held Brian`s head to encourage him to continue to suck his throbbing, rock hard cock.

Inside we knew Brian was very ashamed of doing this, but with Diablo ramming his massive cock down his throat he couldn`t really say anything - literally. We just love fucking straight men over and so do our young and sexy bait boys.

Format: avi
Duration: 34:50
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1884kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 516.0 MB
Download Bait Buddies - Brian Russell & Diablo

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Filey & Vin
afc42520356b3b8587e87397b34b42d5.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Filey & Vin
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, Hardcore, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos.
Video language: English

His wife tries to console him with a kiss, but her touch makes him retch. The dreams of men and sex start to drive Filey insane.

Duration: 21:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 475.5 MB
Download Filey & Vin

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Bryan & Chance Serviced
155379993ede6c0d28e2573c78ac20c0.jpeg

Studio: Chaosmen

This one has a crazy funny ending!
I know you guys like to skip to the end, but you gotta spend a little time watching extra nervous Chance slowly melt into the blow job. It took a few times of me whispering relax and breathe but he finally got into it.
I was really surprised that Chance was so stiff and nervous. He's got several gay friends, and didn't seem worried, but boy when he sat down he was all but frozen in his seat.
What didn't surprise me was what a crazy shooter he is. If you remember from his solo, ropes of cum goes shooting out of this guy.
During the cumshot I try to balance it out so that fans of cum eating know that a couple squirts go down the back of the throat, but then pull away in time so you can see him nut. It's surprisingly challenging to make sure it all plays out well.
This time I was bound and determined to take a full on facial. I actually have a video that I haven't aired (perhaps a bonus on a DVD) that has the same thing, but I jerk back so hard with surprise, that it is hysterical. My friends previewed and rolled around on the floor laughing so hard that I thought, Ok, not the effect I want.
I realized that I had better switch from oral to fast jerking, and lined myself up for the firing squad.
This time out, Chance is the one stifling the laughs, as he just cum and cums and cums like a sprinkler head, coating my hair, eyelashes and dumping a huge pile on the comforter. It's craaaaaaaazy!
And this time, I didn't flinch!

Duration: 14:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5876kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 671.7 MB
Download Bryan & Chance Serviced

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Abraham Montenegro, Cristian Martin and Rafa Marco - Fetish Games
cd01409754db07554667ef06ecd06751.jpg

Cristian�s tranquil weekend it�s disrupted by two twink Experts attempting to enslave submissives. They re below to perform with him, having a program saturated in throw embarrassment and cocks.

Duration: 20:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2446kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 415.3 MB
Download Abraham Montenegro, Cristian Martin and Rafa Marco - Fetish Games

Fileboom Premium Account