Diet/exercise/weight loss thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hmm, well, right now I'm not on any medication at all, as I finished the latest course of antibiotics yesterday, and didn't realise that the doctor's declaration of infection-free toes was wrong until after I'd left, and the surgery was shut :mad:

Weird, I've just remembered that when having my toenails cut as a little kid, I would be fine having my little toes done, but when it came to both my big toes, I would be screaming and crying and fighting to get away because for some reason, I couldn't bear it :( I can't remember if I had a painful experience with that or something, but it was a really horrific experience for me :(

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sorry to hear about your toes. I hope they heal up soon. Not fun trying to get in shape and have to wait because of something like that.

I just had two teeth pulled. Ouch! Pain meds, antibiotics and soft foods for two days. Only soft food we have right now is ice cream. Not good for my diet :-( I am hoping to get yogurt soon though. Its a lot healthier and less cold. The ice cream hurts the one tooth that the dentist said he could save with a filling.

Fileboom Premium Account

What's wrong with your side? :(

And I'd probably win with lists of ailments...my infection plus the Raynauds disease (as I found out it's actually spelt) in my toes, eczema or thrush in my armpits and on my legs, back/shoulder/wrist/knee pains, sinus problems tht result in me having to make disgusting snorty/snuffly noises to clear the insides of my nose, and a seemingly very flimsy bladder :(

We need a sodding hospital :(

Fileboom Premium Account

Yes, I know, but you are a corrupt doctor who causes pain, not cures it :D

Last night, in bed, the toe I had previously got some pus out of didn't give me any problems at all, whereas the other infected toe, the worse of the two, continued to cause me pain. However, I have just got lots of pus out of this toe too, so I'm hoping for completely pain free toes in bed tonight :)

Fileboom Premium Account

SubAnna

Darktruth

What's wrong with your side? :(

I’ve strained my External Abdominal Oblique (link below). :( It feels like a knife stabbing into my rib every time I breathe out. I’m not normally around on the weekend because I’m off playing cricket but I thought it would be a good idea to sit this week out. :( It’s rather depressing to be honest. :(

http://health-pictures.com/muscle/images/stomach-muscles.jpg

Yes, I know, but you are a corrupt doctor who causes pain, not cures it

You make that sound like a bad thing? :p :D

Fileboom Premium Account

Status
Not open for further replies.