Conditioning to enjoy pain

JettOnly

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hey there, Im new :) not just to the forum!!
So I will have a whole load of questions - please bear with me

But for the first one

I have a big knowladge of classical conditioning and things like that from real life

Sorry if this is a really dumb question

Does everyone into that side of BDSM start out enjoying pain and build from there or can you build from a disire to submit and become contitioned to enjoy pain?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sebastian

In my experience, some guys (and I'm gay, so I can only comment on guys, but I assume it's roughly the same for women) are hard-wired to like pain and some aren't. If a guy likes a little pain, he can learn to like a lot. If he doesn't like pain at all, I'm not sure he can easily be trained to learn to like it (but I've never tried---I've just always moved on to a more promising boy). My test is does he like having his tits squeezed? If likes that pain, I think he has potential to like more intense stuff.

Fileboom Premium Account

principe65

I am a gay sub and bottom. I always said I don't like pain, don't do pain, but got talked over by a new aquaintance who wants to be my master. (haven't done that before either, being slave). I was flogged a week ago, rather mildly I guess, but something broke inside me and it was like a religious experience, I felt like I received a divine revelation and I got an enormous orgasm, I did not come, but I had an orgasm of of volcanic dimensions. My answer to original question is, you never know before you try it. I have never, ever experienced something like that, and I have been doing sex for over 40 years.

Fileboom Premium Account