Conditioning to enjoy pain

JettOnly

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hey there, Im new :) not just to the forum!!
So I will have a whole load of questions - please bear with me

But for the first one

I have a big knowladge of classical conditioning and things like that from real life

Sorry if this is a really dumb question

Does everyone into that side of BDSM start out enjoying pain and build from there or can you build from a disire to submit and become contitioned to enjoy pain?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

sebastian

In my experience, some guys (and I'm gay, so I can only comment on guys, but I assume it's roughly the same for women) are hard-wired to like pain and some aren't. If a guy likes a little pain, he can learn to like a lot. If he doesn't like pain at all, I'm not sure he can easily be trained to learn to like it (but I've never tried---I've just always moved on to a more promising boy). My test is does he like having his tits squeezed? If likes that pain, I think he has potential to like more intense stuff.

Fileboom Premium Account

principe65

I am a gay sub and bottom. I always said I don't like pain, don't do pain, but got talked over by a new aquaintance who wants to be my master. (haven't done that before either, being slave). I was flogged a week ago, rather mildly I guess, but something broke inside me and it was like a religious experience, I felt like I received a divine revelation and I got an enormous orgasm, I did not come, but I had an orgasm of of volcanic dimensions. My answer to original question is, you never know before you try it. I have never, ever experienced something like that, and I have been doing sex for over 40 years.

Fileboom Premium Account