Being viewed or how I learned to stop worrying and be a camwhore

L8NightQ

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Not into swinger clubs, but an open environment like the Hedonism resorts in Jamaica are really good for this.
Everyone does what they want pretty much anywhere they want, at night. They've cracked down on public sex during the day, and in the club or pool at night. You get more fans there than gawkers and that's nice.
I don't know if they still do, but they used to have fetish weeks there. I've felt most free to be me there.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

L8NightQ, I've been dying to ask you this for ages...did you take your name from something in an episode of Family Guy? :D

My master makes no secret of the fact that he wants to show me off to people, but so far he's only referred to me being all nicely made up, dressed up tarty, that sort of thing. I'm a really shy person, so I don't know how I'm going to feel when/if this happens :( I can't remember us discussing people watching an actual sex act, but right now at least, this thought fills me with abject terror, especially if it would take place in a dogging area :(

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account