Being viewed or how I learned to stop worrying and be a camwhore

sillylittlepet

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Does anyone else have a fetish for being watched?
Not watching other people do their thing, but having somebody watch you get it on.
This is a pretty intense fetish of mine where I imagine people watching me have sex or be dominated or masturbate (with or without my knowledge). It extends to wanting people to look at my pictures and even wanting to be on film! Mostly a sexual way

My master calls in "camwhoring" but I just cant help it!

Anybody else have this desire?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

WmaGuy

More than a few moons ago, I went to a club in Connecticut with my ex with the intention of "putting on a show"... We had talked about it, fantasized about it and then planned it. Suffice it to say, it initially did not go as planned. We got there and were very turned on by everything going on, (movie-like), but both became shy - nearly simultaneously. Something about being in a room full of people gave us both performance anxiety. It seemed that public performance was one of those things better left as a fantasy. We spent the night as the watchers, rather than the watched. We went home and had incredible sex that night and decided to return to observe some more. That was when we discovered the "mirror room". It was a very traditional-looking bedroom with mirrors on the walls and ceiling and a 4-poster bed. There was a table full of bondage gear and no one using the room, so we got our "brave on" and indulged. It was obvious that there were people behind the mirrors, (could hear footsteps behind the wall), but it seemed more anonymous. Once we "let go", it was as if we were home and we really went to town. It must have worked for some, as we exited the room a couple hours later to scattered applause... :)

Fileboom Premium Account

sillylittlepet

'Dogging' is very popular in Europe, especially the UK.

Whats dogging?

EDIT: oh wait, nevermind, wikipedia brought it right up :D
lololol, talking about how the UK has really lax laws on dogging and dont really arrest anyone "One police force is known to have a policy of providing tea and biscuits, although it is not certain which of the participants they have decided would need such assistance."
Only in the UK
I love it!

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: