BDSM Christmas gifts

Status
Not open for further replies.

olinda

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I was wondering what types of BDSM Christmas gifts that you either gave of received. For instance my owner gave me a new Pig tail Butt plug, with a list of rules for when it is in. When it is in I am not allowed to talk, or to stand up. I must only make noises a pig makes and must stay on all fours. I can do only things pigs can do. :p I received the pig tail with new knees pads (sounds promising).

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Prissy

I was wondering what types of BDSM Christmas gifts that you either gave of received. For instance my owner gave me a new Pig tail Butt plug, with a list of rules for when it is in. When it is in I am not allowed to talk, or to stand up. I must only make noises a pig makes and must stay on all fours. I can do only things pigs can do. :p I received the pig tail with new knees pads (sounds promising).

I received nothing. But I guess I can wait until my birthday. or whenever he gets something new.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Mistress Taryn bought me a brand-new butt plug harness, three plugs, and enough lube to go swimming in. Mistress bought a large Doc Johnson plug, an inflatable, and a COLT 7in plug. (However, my Christmas gift in return was to start wearing my plug 24/7 again)
Knowing that Mistress has always been interested in medical play, i humbly gave Her a latex nurses suit (http://www.madame-s.com/WR340.html) and a collection of assorted medical play equipment. We've been having a great holiday season to say the least...

Fileboom Premium Account

Status
Not open for further replies.