Age Difference

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

It can work, but like any other relationship (vanilla or Ds).. it takes a lot of hard work on both parts. My slave, who is also my husband, is 15 years older than I am... for us it works. With us, I had a very different childhood and experienced a lot of things I shouldn't have had to that caused to me grow up fast and I never really found anyone my age who had experiences like I had. My slave had spent 8 years in the military and was just starting to create a life outside of that with the mundane things.. job, house, bills, etc. Even though we had quite an age difference, we were in a lot of ways in the same place. We also began online.. spoke only online for about 6 months.. then added talking on the phone.. and about a year after we first met online, we met in person. We took things very slow and really got to know each other.. because age difference or not I think one of the biggest mistakes people make in any relationship is they jump into things too fast and don't really know the person they are dealing with. And now here we are.. and after 5 years of marriage, 8 years of knowing each other and having a Ds relationship and nearly 4 kids.... we don't even notice the age difference. He's experienced more in life obviously, but we've both experience things the other hasn't.. that makes life interesting. We both have our strengths and weaknesses and use them to support the other. One very common misconception people have about a relationship with an age difference is that because he's older, HE takes care of YOU and that you just reap the benefits of his stability, experience, and knowledge.... usually this is not the case. People usually assume that because he's older, he's more emotionally mature, financially stable, and experienced with life... also a bunch of BS. He's not a father figure... he's a partner and he needs just as much from you as you need from him. Know your own mind and don't blindly follow him just because he's older. And as for telling family and friends about the age difference.... if you can't be honest with them about it, then you haven't really accepted it yourself.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account