What's your safe word?

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Well, I think it was the first time ours have stopped because of a non-BDSM related pain, but because of bad joints and stuff, I'm scared it might happen again, so I'm going to look through my stuffed toys before I see my master again, and pick one to throw if I need to stop because my knee/foot/shoulder/back is hurting too much :(

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

How often would you say that your safe word is used in play?

Depends on what we are doing. Normal play I usually don't say ours (Enema is safeword) when she is going at it with the belt its almost every time since she loves the belt. She will go until I say it. If I'm being punished I say it 4 to 5 times for a short break in the punishment. After I say it she knows that if I say I can't take anymore then its for real. We are real careful.

Fileboom Premium Account

RFiend

I've had this discussion... ENDLESS times.

I always use RED because it's simple and is used at all of the dungeons. If you get cute and come up with a word that's hard to remember in the heat of the moment, then you've voided the whole idea of a safeword. When you've reached your limit, even *talking* is nearly impossible, so a short, simple, OBVIOUS safeword is best. No need to get creative with safety.

My two pesos. ;)

Fileboom Premium Account