Thread closing

Death

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

if a whole new bunch of people have joined since the thread was last active, and someone happens upon such a thread, then it can open a whole new discussion, which is good as the forum has, on the whole, been pretty quiet over the last few months :(

Might be because it's hard to feel motivation to keep posting when you need to watch yourself from doing it wrong. I know others who have left from here, due to things like this.

I can see why threads that descend into arguments get closed, but if everything is kept both peaceful and informative, then what is the harm, really? :(

No harm, and this is the first forum I've been to, as well, where these rules are followed this way... can't remember any where it at all has been considered important to keep this "clutter" under control.

The correct etiquette would have been to post a link to the original thread, sharing his/her feeling on what was found while poking around on long dead threads, and ask for other "Active" members for their opinion on the topic they felt important for their situation, which is the message i sent to the original poster, without an infraction , just a friendly request.

No infraction.... generous.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account