Public Humiliation

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I think this is one of those things that work well in fantasy but not reality...For one thing the public is a problem, now in a perfect world you would have only those watching who enjoyed public humiliation. A goof friend of mine enjoyed a weekend at a retreat set up for those into BDSM, and public humiliation worked great there.. but things can still go awry, after too many drinks she found herself stepping naked into a room without any light at all, no windows etc, then the door locked. behind her from outside. Inside she felt herself taken by 2 men she has no idea who or anything about them but she was used in every way, without her consent. She was forced into bending twisting kneeling lifted pulled pushed and every orfice used, well used. in the total darkness then left alone. She has no idea who..and what could she do go to the police and say I want to report an assault.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Elliot: That's a terrible story. Whoever organized the event didn't do a good job of protecting the subs (or at least warning the subs what might happen, so they could make an informed choice to go in or not).

I'm not a lawyer, but my guess is that she won't find a DA willing to take the case. It's hard enough to make a conventional rape case stick in court. A rape that happened at a sex club where the sub willingly entered a sexual situation is probably a hopeless case. It would take a VERY openminded jury to convict.

While I'm very sympathetic, I'm not 100% sure I'd convict, honestly, depending on what the sub knew or didn't know before she entered the room. Consent is a tricky thing in situations like that, and the men who used her may very well have thought she had given her consent simply by entering the room. But a lot depends on what the ground rules of the environment were. For example, if there was a set safe word that they ignored, I'd definitely vote to convict. But if the room was a 'no safe word' play room and she knew that, I'm not sure I'd convict, because the doms might have had a reasonable expectation of consent.

Having said that, I'm always upset when I hear stories about subs who were victimized by doms. It's wrong, it's traumatic to the victim, and it makes BDSM harder to do for everyone else.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account