Public Humiliation

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Smallest

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Why not? I see an awful lot of opinions but a depressing lack of discussion.

I agree with you, but there's not much more I can say about why. Humiliation is good, but I think involving the public is bad.

That said, Rahul's thing was one way of doing it without making everyone around you uncomfortable, other than that they might stop making eye contact in case she asked for a smoke.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

I always wanted to do this: Take a woman who appears to be blind..black glasses etc to a restaurant..she wears something low cut but not extreme..and dur ing the course of the meal, I excuse my self and go to the restroom, but as I say Im leaving , she turns and allows one breast to spill free, but doesnt realize it, so she sits there eating with one breast exposed.. I like the idea but have never heard of or seen this

Fileboom Premium Account

We visit Berlin often and as far as I know there is no law against public nudity, but my experience has been that other than around the lakes and parks its not often seen. In Berlin if you wanted to you could demand you female sub, take off her clothing in public, of course there isnt the public outcry about nudity as there is here. I do enjoy having my wife undress when we walk in the park, in secluded areas, for me itis a small form of degradation and I find that erotic, unsure why. Degrading and humiliating is for some reason very erotic to some of us, I have no idea why...but the one rule still remains it must be consensual.
Some years ago I used to meet with a couple, he made his wife undress while we watched, then we could take her upstairs and he would tie her spread eagle to the bed. Apparently it was something that turned him on and I liked it too..

Fileboom Premium Account