Post a random truth about yourself

Tumbl3

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Just at the moment, I had a boy tied up on my bed. We're taking a little break. He and I are having fun, but we're having trouble finding a groove. I'm having a hard time judging his needs and he's having a hard time submitting. Feisty is fun but he's proving a real challenge. I'm hoping that ignoring him will help him settle a bit.

I hate that. :\ Don't get me wrong, feisty can be loads of fun, but feisty to the point of being stubborn is just a pain in the ass. I hope the ignoring works, that is usually what I do.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Death

I discovered that I have a grey hair, yesterday... or white, rather... very light grey.

Found it in the beginning of the month, already, but I ruled it out as having to be unusually blonde, then... a blonder than usual among the many lightly blonde hairs, in my otherwise brown hair... but nope, it was grey.

Kind of funny... starting to get grey hair at 29 and a half. -_- Not that I care.

Fileboom Premium Account

kittengrey

I believe in psionics and energy manipulation.
=D so do I~

Lied to my therapist about how I was feeling so I could get done with therapy sooner. I had and still have suicidal thoughts.

It takes me years to get close enough to someone to share my secrets.

I have never been drunk.

I tell everyone I have never tried marijuana, which isn't completely true. I hung out at a friends house once to get a contact high on purpose just so I know what it felt like.
1) so did I <<;

2)lol, I wish that was true too D;

3) Neither have I, think I've been buzzed though

4)I tried pot once to shut my step sister up because she always said she was going to make me try it. Once I started coughing I never touched the stuff again. Have been tempted to try it again though

I have a hard time getting warm, so I usually pile on layers of clothes and blankets

Also I sleep naked (hence the piles of blankets)

Same and same, though I'm usually just naked all the time since I don't leave the house

When I find a song (or artist) I like I listen to it over and over again, usually for a good hour straight

I had 3 days straight where I had the video 'hurricane' by 30stm playing on repeat

Random facts:
-I want to screw my step sister. Hard. Like, I would explore every inch of her body and pleasure her over and over.

-I have an addiction to submission, and lit rp. If I find someone to rp online with who I can have a s&m character relationship, I start getting obsessed with the person

-I wish that I could be with my husband and my ex together. I love her, but she can't fulfill the s&m aspect of a relationship since she's sub as well, but my husband doesn't bring out my creativity as much as she does. He also doesn't lit rp with me, which bugs the fuck out of me.

-I would kill my step mother if it meant getting my father back

-I ignore my father because every time I think about him it hurts to know that he doesn't accept my husband and who I am. I wish he was proud of me for finding the place I'm happy and the person I'm happy with, but I don't think he does. He never tried speaking to my husband, and it hurts that I can't have both men in my life without conflict.

-Lately I keep thinking about my grandparents dying, and that I want them to die peacefully in their sleep when they do pass on.

-I was pregnant once. It scares me to think that it could happen again, and sometimes I am scared to have sex even if we do use protection all the time since it's failed us before.

Fileboom Premium Account