[Lum] Female dominance (All kind of womens domination)

Black1982.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Encouraged Bi Mind Fuck

Title: Encouraged Bi Mind Fuck

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:10:52
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 389 MB

CATEGORY: Female Domination

Closet homo's & secret fags-in-denial! Welcome to your most vivid, painful mind fuck! You're already slobbering over that big hard cock in the image and probably telling yourself the same old lie: "If a Dominant, controlling woman ENCOURAGED me to suck cock, I'd do it" . Come on. Okay, whatever gets you through the night. Whether you've come to terms with your bisexuality or not, this clip will fuck with your mind. It has the BEST cum shot (POV facial) scene we've ever done. Un-fucking-believable. You will swear you've got that hot cum all over your slutty little face. (GREAT for CUCKOLDS too! CUM EATING INSTRUCTION...If you are NOT into encouraged bi you could just turn the volume off and it would be an incredible HANDJOB vid.)

forced_bi_mind_fuck.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Black1982.

That's My Cock

Title: That's My Cock

Type: MP4
Duration: 00:13:30
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 801 MB

When Dave shows gorgeous Klara and Jade some photos of his pet dog he forgets that he also has photos of himself naked on his phone. The girls are shocked when they see his cock but comment on how big it looked and that they don't believe it was really his dick. They convince him to show them and he is soon standing naked in front of them jerking his cock to prove how big it can get. As the girls laugh at him their faces then turn to shock as spurt after spurt of cum shoots from his dick in front of their amazed eyes!

Jade Louise, Klara Belle
Tags: Cock Shock, POV, Watching

thatsmycockhd.part1.rar
thatsmycockhd.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Black1982.

Jackie's Strip Poker Party

Title: Jackie's Strip Poker Party

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:20:22
Resolution: 480x360
File Size: 77 MB

Jackie has invited her friends from work around to her apartment for a game of strip poker.

Three girls and One boy, Billy.

He thought he was there to teach them regular poker but they have other ideas.

Hoping to see the girls naked, Billy agrees to play but loses heavily. His boss Sian comes up with an idea that will allow him to continue betting and this time he'd better not lose!

This is the video everyone's talking about: "Probably the best CFNM pictures of all time!"

jackie-strippoker.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Black1982.

Princess Sari Demotes You from Sugardaddy

Title: Princess Sari Demotes You from Sugardaddy

Type: MP4
Duration: 00:04:28
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 97 MB

"You brought me to this resort and thought you might get to fuck me? No, loser. I let you bring me here so I could find a stud to fuck. You're gonna be my pool slave. Rub me with lotion, bring me drinks and clean the dirty condoms off the floor of our suite. You can jerk out one last load for me and then it's chastity time for you..."

Princess Sari, bikini bitch, cuckold humiliation, chastity slave...

sarSLV-1080.rar

Fileboom Premium Account