[Lum] Female dominance (All kind of womens domination)

Black1982.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

This Pussy Owns You

Title: This Pussy Owns You

Type: MP4
Duration: 00:11:23
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 665 MB

You are completely obsessed with this little area in between my legs. What it tastes like, what it smells like. Today is your lucky day, my panties are off and you will worship my divine cunt. The pussy that owns you, controls, you and drives you crazy. Your cock is denied in chastity while I ride your face to mind blowing orgasms.

Featuring: Chanel Preston
Categories: Pantyhose & Stockings, Pussy Worship, Queening

1104CP_OralService.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Black1982.

From Toes to Pits

Title: From Toes to Pits

Duration: 00:06:36
File Size: 420 MB

Goddesses like to be pristine, and slaves must be ready to clean and polish the sweatiest, stinkiest parts of their divine bodies; namely, the feet and pits! And while you're at it, don't forget Mistress Kandy's trashy, dirty heels! Kandy makes damn sure her body slave licks every nook and cranny and is kept busy for HOURS!

Mistress: Mistress Kandy

lmf-from-toes-to-pits.part1.rar
lmf-from-toes-to-pits.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Black1982.

Black1982.

Training Run

Title: Training Run

Duration: 00:08:12
File Size: 480 MB

Drill instructor Jasmine is putting her Navy recruits through their paces. When Tony falls behind on a run she punishes him by making him strip off and do the second lap in the nude! But as they all finish she is shocked to see Tony has a big erection. Surrounded by clothed females staring at his cock has got him rock hard and Jasmine realizes it must be his heavy balls that are slowing him down. The three girls take turns wanking and sucking his cock until he empties his nuts for them. "Now let's see what time you can do," she yells!

Carmel Cox, Jasmine James, Jessica Jensen
Tags: Big Tits, Blowjob, Handjob, MILF, Outdoors, Uniform

trainingrunhd.part1.rar
trainingrunhd.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Nudist Colony Interview

Title: Nudist Colony Interview

Duration: 00:12:26
File Size: 736 MB

When Heidi attends an interview for a secretarial job she is shocked that the interviewer walks in naked. She discovers that the job is at a nudist colony and there will be loads of men walking around naked. As the interview goes on his cock becomes erect and the horny 22-year-old asks to see him play with it. She then opens her legs and says she wants to see him cum and the guy soon explodes as she stares at his spunky dick with wide eyed excitement!

Heidi Raymond
Tags: Big Cock, Cock Shock, Lingerie, Office, POV, Upskirt, Watching

heidinudistcolonyhd.part1.rar
heidinudistcolonyhd.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Your Cock Belongs To My Boots

Title: Your Cock Belongs To My Boots

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:07:18
File Size: 427 MB

I tell my slave to start stroking his cock, while looking at me... he knows he won't be allowed to cum until I say so. I want him first to clean my leather boots, licking them up and down, then on the soles, and sucking the heels. I think it's time for him to fuck my boots, to HUMP them nicely, without using his hands at all. Such an idiot, he won't be allowed to cum until our next meeting...

Your_Cock_Belongs_To_My_Boots.part1.rar
Your_Cock_Belongs_To_My_Boots.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Black1982.

You Deserve To Be Stepped On

Title: You Deserve To Be Stepped On

Duration: 00:14:36
File Size: 1274 MB

Alternate file formats available by searching the title.Get this clip for less money in HD by clicking here: You Deserve To Be Stepped On (1080 HD)This slaves is meek and mild mannered, a good slave and therefore deserves to be literally walked all over! Goddess Raven and I give him some pain along with the degradation that comes with being a pain slave for us at Mean Girl Manor. We take turns getting up on him as much as we can. This aint no military guy, haha! He is a meek little marshmallow that begged for this! Soo, we gave it to him, arent we helpful??? Those heel marks should help him remember his position in life under superior females. -Princess Bella

Category: BRAT GIRLS
Keywords: Bella, Raven

You_Deserve_To_Be_Stepped_On.part1.rar
You_Deserve_To_Be_Stepped_On.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Strap-On Punishment

Title: Strap-On Punishment

Duration: 00:13:35
File Size: 811 MB

My slave is tied and finally prepared to take My big cock deep in his throat... at least, this is what he thinks. When I shove my dick inside his mouth, he can't take it as he should, disappointing Me yet again. His dildo sucking skills are crap! So, he must be punished for not practicing enough, as I promissed him I would. His begging for forgiveness falls on deaf ears, because I have decided it's time to have some fun! I cover his mouth with duct tape, so he can't even make a sound, and start preparing his virgin ass for my thick cock. Then I fuck without mercy this faggot's little man pussy. I think now my slut will learn how to suck cock properly, otherwise I will fuck him with a bigger dick!

Strap-On_Punishment.part1.rar
Strap-On_Punishment.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Sexy Step MILFs Training

Title: Sexy Step MILFs Training

Duration: 00:12:00
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 432 MB

CATEGORY: MILF

You have a crush of your pops new wife: your step MILF. She's decided it's time you learn about the birds and the bees and she's going to take your training firmly in hand. She will teach you to be the perfect lover; HER perfect lover. Your pops is already pussy whipped and you're next. You're a lot like your pops, but younger, firmer and with more stamina. She knows how badly you want this so you won't have any problem keeping this little secret between you...

sexy_step_mummys_training.part1.rar
sexy_step_mummys_training.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account