Gagging Obsession

VeryInteresting

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I seem to have a love for gags. I like when I wear them. I like when my girlfriend wears them. We are learning a little more about breathing play so we stay safe. Lately she has been gagging me a then wrapping plastic wrap around my face taking her time to poke two nose holes with each pass. What are your opinions on some great gags? Either from personal experience or maybe just something cool you saw online.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Tie-guy

I seem to have a love for gags. I like when I wear them. I like when my girlfriend wears them. We are learning a little more about breathing play so we stay safe. Lately she has been gagging me a then wrapping plastic wrap around my face taking her time to poke two nose holes with each pass. What are your opinions on some great gags? Either from personal experience or maybe just something cool you saw online.

I'm rather boring, I like the good ol' ineffective cleave gag with the more effective stuffing. Other types of gags i.e. tape and ball don't do it for me. I'm also a fan of panty gagging but I've only done that a few time to a previous partner.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

VeryInteresting

sebastian

It's cool that you're interested in gags, but make sure you understand the health risks involved. Standard gags aren't too risky as long as you take precautions against choking. But the wrapping your head in plastic wrap move you over into the category of breath control, which is hazardous and definitely edge play. As long as you're not tied and can remove the wrap if you have trouble breathing, you're probably not at much risk. But tied up with plastic wrap around your head is actually one of the most common ways that people get killed in bdsm. So do some research to know where the risks in this play are.

Fileboom Premium Account

VeryInteresting

Thanks Sebastian. This is good advice. We have been working on our breath play and taking the right safety precautions. We bought a pair of medical scissors and practiced quick removal many times. The scissors work best starting at the back of the neck cutting upward. This works best on a sub with short hair or a shaved head. The scissors may not cut skin but it will cut hair. Thanks for the tip.

Fileboom Premium Account

L8NightQ

Yea.. lots of fun. I like it too.

Just know what you're doing, read up on what the effects are to your sub.

The advice given on this forum on breath play (to read and understand it) is not just on lack of breath but lack of oxygen. This is what generates PVC's.

Remember guys, breath play (including gag go-wrong), is the number two cause of death in our world. Not just from suffocation, but choking on vomit, heart attack and broken necks.

Number 1 is autoerotic asphyxiation

Fileboom Premium Account