FemDom handjob

ttum

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Captive Mind Fucked & Milked
"You thought you could get away? Oh no, there is no escaping. Your mind is already permanently altered. You feel yourself becoming more brain washed, more subservient to women. Deep down you're hard wired to serve. Just give in to it. Feel my power taking you over. When you ejaculate by my hand there will be no turning back...ever."
Complete name : Captive Mind Fucked & Milked.mp4
Format : MPEG-4
Resolution: 1280x720
File size : 279 MiB
Duration : 9 min 31 s
Download

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

ttum

Black Magic Soul Sucking
Your friend told you that I could perform magic...that I could make your wishes come true...but you are soon under my spell & helpless to get away...I reveal that your friend is one of my slaves, sent out into the world to bring me more slaves. I seduce you, entrance you & tell you that once you ejaculate you will forever be mine, my servant, my plaything...yet you can't get away & as your orgasm builds your freedom slips away...your soul will be mine...
Complete name : Black Magic Soul Sucking.mp4
File size : 322 MiB
Duration : 10 min 59 s
Download

Fileboom Premium Account

ttum

Ball Tease & 1 Finger Cum Shot
I spend most of this scene teasing the slaves balls, grazing the flesh with my nails & finger tips, gently squeezing & pulling...verbally working my slave into a lather...carefully avoiding his sensitive cock. This is the ULTIMATE TEASE vid with an epic ending: I get him so worked up that all it takes is a moment of teasing the head of his horny cock with ONLY ONE FINGER!!! & he explodes!
Complete name : Ball Tease & 1 Finger Cum Shot.mp4
File size : 436 MiB
Duration : 15 min 59 s
Download

Fileboom Premium Account

ttum

Handjob in joggings
Starring:
General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Handjob in joggings
Format: mp4
Size: 482.56 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:54, 7255 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 317 Kbps, 48 Khz
The slave is laying spread eagled on his back in front of his mistress. She is wearing her comfy black and pink joggings and a pair of pink rubber gloves, because never in a million years would she touch any of her slave with bare hands. She poured some oil on her gloves before and now she moves her hands on the slave's cock up and down, until he can't hold back. But then comes the surprise from Mistress, a long massage of his sensitive cock that makes the slave scream and laugh in pain.
Category: HANDJOBS
Related Categories: FEMDOM , FORCED MALE ORGASM
Keywords: femdom
Download

Fileboom Premium Account