Male slaves submit to female dominatione

ttum

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

FRD - Cheryl's Bare Ass Face Hump

Run Time 12
Size 305 MB
Resolution 1280 x 720 px

PLEASE read below for Cheryl Notes. Pretty Cheryl Now rides bare bum. Although we start with a continuation from last clip, She's still wearing those cute undies as she

climbs on. BY now they are really wet, I can feel the wetness as she grinds my face beneath her. The panties come off, revealing her soft and sexy cheeks. Cheryl may not

speak, but her body and movements do. She looks incredibly hot, as she rides, bounces and grinds...softly and then hard....some rough shaking over my face. Her wetness

is rubbing all over my face. Great views of her ass as she moves, and a sweet ending as she falls to the side for some spread ass licking and sniffing. PLEASE remember,

she does not speak, so listen to your favorite tunes while you watch, her moves might match your music Smiley, there will only be 3 clips with Cheryl, so I hope you like her.

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

ttum

Triple ballbusting bitches

Run Time 20
Size 758 MB
Resolution 1280 x 720 px

Real HARDCORE, real FEMDOM! This slave is in for the HARSH treatment. Three Dommes kick him in the balls over and over again, much to their amusement. He whimpers, his

gets up and he gets BALLBUSTED until he can't stand no longer. Brutal Domme fun! A MUST if you are into this

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

ttum

Dedicated to Ass Smothering Part 1

Run Time 9
Size 514 MB
Resolution 1920 x 1080 px

Those of you who have been following Princess Dakota's face sitting videos will know she is one of the sexiest, finest face sitters on the planet. She truly gets off on ass smothering

and will frequently come to the shoot with stories of her latest merciless ass smothering adventures on her personal slave. Today she has her bitch on a bench and wearing tight black

slacks she sits full weight for the whole scene. She really doesn't care if her slave can handle the pressure. She sits as long as she wants and he's lucky when she graces him with a

little bit of air. She is dedicated to the art of ass smothering and her slave is dedicated to smothering under her incredibly sexy ass.

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account