Female domination of men over all known methods{Update}

Sashkalegion

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Title: Mariah - Spoiled Princess Gets Relaxing Ass Worship (1080 HD)

Description: 1080 HD Mariah texts on her phone while her slave Worships her ass. The slave kisses her cheeks, licks up and down, and sniffs her ass deeply. The slave must Worship Mariah's perfect ass exactly how she wants. The slave must also properly care for and lick the Princess' thong. Mariah buries her slave's face into her ass with the soles of her bare feet. She is nice and relaxed. Princess Mariah has her slave Worship her ass until she falls asleep.

Format: MP4
Duration: 9 Min
Size: 723 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
Download | Play it online

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

Sashkalegion

Title: Lola - Facesitting Chastity Tease (1080 HD)

Description: Lindsey has her little loser on a leash. He's all locked up in chastity, which is very unfortunate for him, because Lindsey sits her perfect ass on his undeserving less-than-perfect face. Of course, she would never allow him the privilege of laying beneath her if he were not in chastity. Lindsey knows that her ass turns the slave on and loves that he is not in control of his own erection. Lindsey controls the slave's cock by holding the key. This slave is old. He's like 40. Old men are gross. They don't deserve sex. They just bother young, pretty girls with their annoying sexual advances. That's why they need to be kept in chastity. Hot girls deserve bikinis. Their beauty entitles them to nice things. It's much better to utilize an old male's useless sexual energy by redirecting it into productive activities, like spending his life's earnings on girls. Lindsey keeps the old loser's key on her belly button ring. She loves dangling it above him while straddling his face. Lindsey decides, she will release her slave from chastity. But, it's going to be at the edging salon. Her slave hates the edging salon. Every time he goes to a session there, it's just pure sexual agony. He tries to tell his Princess that he doesn't want to go, but she will hear none of it. Getting out of chastity at the edging salon is better than not getting out of chastity at all, isn't it?

Duration: 16 Min
Size: 1221 Mb

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Sashkalegion

Title: You're A Loser For Legs, You Just Can't Help Yourself

Description: Lady Fyre

Look at you down there, so pathetic. But you just can't help yourself can you? You're such a loser for legs. Groveling, whimpering and hoping for the best view you can get, aren't you? Do you know how pathetic you are? Have you seen what I see? Probably not. Perhaps you have yet to comprehend the depths of your desperation, the depths of your depravity. Just what will you do for the perfect view of my legs?

Duration: 8 Min
Size: 259 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Sashkalegion

Title: Chastity Instructions - INTERACTIVE!

Description: This is a custom vid but no name mentioned...but it's a vid many of you have asked for. This is a detailed INTERACTIVE vid for chastity slaves or orgasm control enthusiasts.

I lay out a plan for the next 3 months. I decide when & how you get to orgasm for the next few months. You will not be denied an orgasm the whole time, you will be able to earn opportunities to have a release.

Duration: 21 Min
Size: 606 Mb

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Sashkalegion

Title: Natalya - Sniff My Cheese Farts (1080 HD)

Description: Natalya ate cheese and it makes her tummy gurgle. That's not her fault! She doesn't want to have to smell the gassy result. Natalya's got her slave tied up really good and he's about to suffer the consequences for her. She sits right on his face and lets em rip. One ripe cheese fart after another. Natalya really makes sure that her slave sniffs it in. A Princess does not smell her own farts. That's a slave's job. The slave must get it's nose right in the Princess' asshole so that it doesn't miss a thing. Natalya lectures this slave on doing a good job for her. She reminds the slave that it could easily be replaced. Inhaling a fart takes almost no skill. Regardless, a slave should always seek to impress its Princess and do it's very best. Being fired from the task of toilet slave would be very humiliating. There pretty much isn't any lower a slave can go. The slave tries harder and does his best to breathe in every stinky cheese fart. Natalya still isn't satisfied. She decides to put this slave on fart duty all week long so that he gets better at inhaling stench. With ample practice, this one might become the best fart slave in her stable.

Size: 567 Mb

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Sashkalegion

Title: Ruin A Huge Load All Over A Mirror And Watch Yourself Lick It Up

Description: Princess Ellie

You're going to get a mirror for me. A nice big mirror. And I want you to set it, right where you can cum on it. You're going to make that mirror very dirty. So prepare to ruin your orgasm, I want that cum dribbling down, right on to your reflection. Just so you can see how much of a loser you are. Are you ready to prove how pathetic you are? I hope so, because I wanna see how fucking pathetic you are.

Size: 273 Mb

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Sashkalegion

Title: You're So Fucked For My Feet, You Stupid Braindead Footboy

Description: Princess Kaylynn

I'm going to oil up my perfect feet for you. They're going to look and taste so delicious. I know you obsess over my feet loser. You fucking worship them. I know how desperately you crave to be beneath the soles of my feet. Kiss them loser, it's what you're here for. You were born to lick my feet. That is your only purpose loser. And aren't you so grateful that you have a purpose?

Duration: 6 Min
Size: 211 Mb

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Sashkalegion

Title: Cravings (Part 1-4)

Description: Alex Clark is in a bad mood. He doesn't like being told what to do - least of all by his normally timid wife. Instead of working on an important case for work, he's been dragged to this expensive clinic. Being cynical he doesn't believe hypnotherapy can help him in the slightest and is determined to prove the doctor a charlatan. But Doctor Hapsberg is more than capable of dealing with a belligerent male - indeed, she enjoys the challenge.

Duration: 20 Min
Size: 334 Mb
Resolution: 960x540

Download:
Download

Fileboom Premium Account

Sashkalegion

Title: Extreme ass lover video

Description: Custom request. What I was looking for is a fart video. I like farts in cute panties, and of course your sexy bare ass as well. Talk dirty in the video....tell me to smell it. Tell me how you just took a and want me to smell and like your ass clean. All sorts of things like that are great!

Duration: 15 Min
Size: 548 Mb

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Sashkalegion

Last edited: