Female domination of men over all known methods{Update}

Sashkalegion

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Title: CFNM Training - Michael

Description: Big Aussie bloke Michael is used to being the dominant one when it comes to women. But he's out of his depth from the minute he walks through the door. Unused to such self-confident women and outnumbered he's not sure how to react. The women quickly dominate the big lug and get him under their control, his masculine body theirs to play with. Then the fun really begins... Watch how they strip him and manhandle his body causing the nervous man to sweat profusely. He ends up fully naked and embarrassed in front of them.

Unsure and apprehensive, Michael is totally under the power of the three confident women. They decide he's to spend the whole of this session on his hands and knees - subservient to them. The biggest test for proud heterosexual Michael is having things inserted into his arse. He does his best to brazen it out, even pretending to enjoy it - but the amount he sweats and the horrified look on his face tell a different story. He's quickly learning that it takes a lot of hard work to be a CFNM model...

Surrounded by the three domineering women, Michael is completely under their power. His body under their control. For someone so macho it's unnerving to be manhandled in such an offhand manner. But the women are determined to drain his balls dry of every last drop of his precious sperm. All he can do is lay there helplessly as they eagerly take hold of him and work him up into a frenzy.

Format: MP4
Duration: 40 Min
Size: 472 Mb
Resolution: 640x360

Download:
PART 1
PART 2

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Sashkalegion

Title: Serving your superior - 18yr old princess amber

Description: Princess Amber is Goddess Platinum's niece and just turned 18! Now that she is "legal", she is absolutely ready to follow in her aunt's footsteps and start owning her own SLAVES! Download this clip to hear her tell you about the application process for serving her, how to make yourself stand out among the many applicants she is sure to receive, and what she will want to use you for if you are accepted as one of her "peasant minions".

Duration: 9 Min
Size: 651 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
Download - 650.6 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Sashkalegion

Title: My Human Smoke Filter

Description: It's so nice to return to the dungeon after an elegant evening out to find my human air cleaner right where I left it... like it had any choice. Now, it has no choice but to fulfill the service I've tasked it with -- to filter my smoke! Such a lucky little object. I do enjoy a nice cigar to cap off the evening's affairs and having a little sadistic fun just adds to my night. I don't really care that it doesn't smoke -- it just lives to serve. So very amusing to use that cock as my ashtray after I blow copious amounts of smoke into it's mask for it to consume and freshen up the room.

Duration: 15 Min
Size: 438 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
Download | Play it online

Fileboom Premium Account

Sashkalegion

Title: Mistress Kawa: This Naked Mistress...

Description: ...kicked the cum out of my balls!!!

She kicked him so hard in the balls that his cum is flying through the air, it seems that it even hit the viewer... Yes this is hard ballbusting and - at the end - cumming with a huge amount of sperm while being constantly kicked in the balls!!! In-between the brutal ball kicking, she forced him to masturbate in front of her and show her his big dick, bring him two times to the edge of an orgasm, then slap his dick for tease and denial, before she continues to t*rture his balls by kicking them again hard with her high heels. She does not stop the kicking after cumming, it seems she want to kick the last drop out of his sore manhood...

Duration: 6 Min
Size: 235 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
Download | Play it online

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Sashkalegion