Elena De Luca

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Work for it, Boot Bitch!

lp0w.jpg

You should know by now I like it rough. Why would I want my thigh high boots worshipped any other way?

Dressed in a spiked leather jacket and leather cap I grab my slave by the hair with my gloved hands and by the neck with my long legs. I degrade and berate him as I force his face and tongue over every part of my boot. When he pleads for mercy I shove my heel in his mouth and ride him o further humiliate him.

Now available from Elena De Luca Productions!

WorkBootBitchGif.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Heel Deep Gag POV

shoebannerresize.jpg

My freshly pedicured feet deserve to stay that perfect and pristine. I went out tonight and got them all sweaty and dirty. You better do more than just lick them clean. I am gonna force my toes deep down your throat. I want to feel your tongue cleaning off every bit of dirt and sweat. I want to hear you gagging as my feet go heel deep in your wide open mouth.

These strong legs will be lifted up showing off my thighs and ass and up my skirt so I can shove both my feet into your mouth and once just to hear you gag even harder. Don't disappoint me or you may not get another chance to suck on each of my red toes again.

Open wide.

HeelDeepPOVgif.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Pray for My Ash POV

niteflirtbannerresize.jpg

Don't just sit there and beg. Your need for my ash runs much deeper than desire. Your body craves my smoke and cigarette butts on a spiritual level. You worship my ash. By being my ashtray you are sacrificing yourself to me.

My smoke draws you closer and closer. You hand over your tongue to be singed by my hot ash, the cherry of my cigarette slowly extinguished in your mouth.

PrayAshPOVgif.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

Safeword: Goddess

lp0w.jpg

I'm having some seriously sadistic cravings. A lust for pain if you will. I want to see my slave cry out and bleed for me. I have no interest in warming him up or even changing out of my jeans and tank top. I take my heavy wooden paddle and strike my submissive's bottom repeatedly as hard as I can.

He quickly begins squirming and screaming calling out "Goddess!" with almost every blow. I merely laugh at him, this is for my fun after all. He continues to take it because pleasing me is what is most important.

Enjoy,
Elena De Luca

SafeGoddessGif.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

Bitch Slapped

t0tv.jpg

My bitch has been misbehaving. Now he heeds to be punished for his fuck ups. I put him on his knees, stripped naked before me and begin slapping him hard across the face. I lecture him as I strike bis cheeks with my bare hands. Front and back. Over and over. He flinches and squirms only forcing me to grab him by the hair and hit him even harder.

Enjoy,
Elena De Luca

BitchSlapGif.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

shoebannerresize.jpg

My feet are fucking filthy. My bare soles are blackened with the dirt of NYC. I took my time getting them as nasty as i could to force my slave to lick them clean for me. He seems reluctant to suck all that nasty filth from my perfect toes. I berate him and force his mouth just where it needs to be. When he resists i use his face, chest and back as a door mat.

Enjoy,
Elena De Luca

ShutLickGif.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

Brutally Cropped Balls

t0tv.jpg

I am sick of this pathetic slave. I hat the way he squirms and screams trying to ruin my fun. I strap him to the cross so he can't get away. Duct tape a rag in his mouth to make sure he is properly gagged. Then I take my riding crop to his cock and balls. I mercilessly swing my crop leaving him bruised and broken. His testicles are rendered useless while his cock only swells w/ welts.

BrutCropBallGif.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

Ashtrays Don't Feel

lp0w.jpg

An ashtray is nothing but an object. A receptacle for my ash, the waste from my cigarettes. Ashtrays don't get to have emotions or thoughts or feel pain. When I flick my hot ashes in to the open mouth of my human ashtray he had better not flinch or cry out.

This slave wants my smoke and he loves my ash but he thinks he can squirm and move when I am trying to relax and smoke. He loves watching the thick white puffs pour from my lips but can't quite handle the sizzle as I put out my long cingarette on his tongue.

Enjoy
Elena De Luca

AshFeelGif.gif

Fileboom Premium Account