Elena De Luca

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Lick My Virgin Heels POV

shoebannerresize.jpg

Be the first to run your tongue all over my brand new high heel, patent leather oxfords. They have never been licked, caressed or shown proper worship from a slave. This is a very high honor to serve me in such a way.

I show off my long tan legs bringing these shoes right in your face. Think about how good that sole will feel again your tongue. Then I remove them. One at a time. Let you think about how good they must smell, let you sneak a little whiff. Take a good look at them from every angle. Then gaze upon the stocking clad foot they once held. Breathe in that wonderful aroma. Stare at my gorgeous pantyhose covered feet and legs.

Now available from Elena De Luca Productions!

VirginHeelsPOVpicGif.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Smoke and Bare Soles POV

niteflirtbannerresize.jpg

Watch me smoke back to back cigarettes while flexing and wrinkling my bare soles right in your face. I take long drags, letting the thick, white smoke billow from my prefect mouth. Sometimes blowing the smoke hard in your direction to force it upon you. Of course you are just to mesmerized with my beautiful bar feet and long toes spread just inches from you, just out of your reach.

SmokeSolePOVPicGif.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

Miranda's Pathetic Pain Slut

dsc945000bannerresizesm.jpg

Sadistic, statuesque Mistress Miranda Mayfair is disgusted by nasty pig boys. She starts by giving this slave a good, hard, bare hand spanking. Switching to cane and even using Vampire gloves to make his backside a bright red.

Of course that's not the only place her implements of torture will be going. She squeezes his ball in leather and razor spike clad hands before caning them and crushing them under her thigh high stiletto boots.

And that's just how she gets warmed up.

MirandaPainSlutPicGif.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

POW Training

dsc945000bannerresizesm.jpg

My soldiers must be prepared for everything. I need to know that if they get caught behind enemy lines no amount of torture will break them.

Dressed in thigh high boots, latex and a military cap I bend this recruit over the cage and cane his bare ass as swiftly as an enemy looking for information. Leaving him striped, bruised and I prepare him for any interrogation he may face. When he tries to get away I grab hold of his chastity device to keep him right where I want him.

Prepare yourself,
Brigadier General Elena De Luca

POWtrainGif.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

Carpet Ashtray

t0tv.jpg

My slave hasn't quite worked his way up from carpet yet but I think it's time he got a taste of my ash and spit. I lay my strappy stiletto, high heels on his chest while I relax and smoke my cigarette. I use his open mouth as my ashtray, feeding him my ashes, spit and butts as I tell him how he must prove himself worthy of being allowed to come off the floor.

CarpetAshGif.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

Boob Smothering Punishment - New Gif and Preview!

t0tv.jpg

This amazing breast smothering clip is back w/ a brand new gif and preview showcasing my love of breath play and ball busting, and of course my ample bosom. ;)

This insubordinate slave has been caught staring at My breasts and My boots for the last time. Today he is getting tied down and . Both of us clad in latex, I use my 38D tits to smother him, making him gasp for air and beg for mercy. Then I use the laces, heels and pointed toes of my thigh high boots to crush, trample and torture his pathetic cock and balls.

BoobSmotherEditGif.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

Slave to My Stockings POV

shoebannerresize.jpg

Look at my beautiful back seams. These stockings are going to be your responsibility from now. You are going to be trained as my stocking and pantyhose slave. The training will be long and hard. You will not be permitted to worship my gorgeous legs or ass until I am certain you can handle being teased mercilessly by the thing you want most.

Get a good look up and down the curvature of my tan thighs to my perfect feet, You will be serving them very closely if you play your cards right.

SlaveStockingPOVgif.gif

Fileboom Premium Account