Gay BDSM Diy Bondage Projects - Part 1

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

df35cb7f9425c0e209ca6d37bd93691b.jpg

Release Year: 2020

This update is the first installment of a number of updates covering a single visit to Bind's jail during 2019. The purpose of this visit was to build an under-floor cell and a padded cell in the basement. These two projects were by no means trivial and required a group of volunteers to complete. It's not a problem for Bind to recruit volunteers because everyone (including me) wants to be a part of the action and get some play time as well.

The video in this initial update was shot at the beginning of the two projects. Instead of featuring the crew of volunteers working, this video features one of the guys getting his haircut while restrained in a prisoner transport chair. As far as I could tell this haircut had nothing to do with the projects, except that the guy has a forced haircut fantasy. The haircut customer's name is Bandit. Bandit is a local guy who's into dog play and bondage. He likes to think of himself as a German Shepherd Lab mix. Bandit is a really nice guy, and as you will see in the future updates, he's quite talented with tools and building stuff. The prisoner transport chair works great for forced haircuts so we will probably see more haircuts in the future.

As far as I'm concerned, the most amazing part of this visit, and all of my visits, is that Bind has an entire two-story house, plus a basement, plus a real jail, dedicated to bondage play. Bondage play and bondage conversation happens 24x7 at his house, and there's never a time when Bind has to hide his bondage toys because his family is coming for a visit. My house in San Francisco, which we called 'SBI' or the 'SeriousBondage Institute' was similar to Bind's place, only Bind's place is much bigger and has the attached jail. Bind's place is like a continuous bondage party.

Because Bind's place is so big, he has two or three baby monitors so more than one person left alone in bondage can be monitored. This is really good for me because I like to be left alone in bondage knowing that I can call for help at any time. As you guys might know by now, we use a new wireless baby monitor that has two-way communication similar to a walkie-talkie. The default mode of the baby monitor is the listen mode where a parent would listen to the baby. But, the parent can press a button on the receiver and talk to the baby, or in this case the person in bondage. This works great, because whoever is monitoring the person in bondage can press the button and ask how they're doing. This is good for me because I'm prone to panic, so checking in on me is really appreciated.

We worked for over a week to complete the under-floor cell and the padded cell. Both of these projects turned out great, and if it weren't for the current Covid-19 pandemic and lock-down I would be back at Bind's jail putting the finishing touches on the padded cell including the exterior walls and the time-release magnetic locks.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:08:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264)

File size: 3.5 GB