Gay BDSM Diy Bondage Projects - Part 4

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

3a6e318037e4a9c88f01ef6d0d6694d5.jpg

Release Year: 2020

Here's the next installment of the construction projects we worked on at Bind's place yast year. These two videos show the progression of the under-floor cell and padded cell. As I look back at these videos, I can see that these projects turned out really great. This year, virus permitting, I will visit Bind again help him finish the exterior of the passed cell and install the magnetic time-release locks. And in addition, I will spend some time in both cells.

In this update we also see Bind trying on a heavy rubber StudioGum Prison Suit. It fit him really well. I love suits like this. We also see what the under-floor cell looks like from the perspective of the captive inside. The lockable hinged door and the grate on top makes the view from below look very intimidating. Nice! I also like Bind's gray steel strap cage that Bandit slept in. That's the only strap cage I have ever seen.

Lastly, Bind shows us his 30-pound heavy weighted blanket. I want to get one or two of these for myself. I asked Maxcita to make one out of canvas, but he didn't seem interested. You can find these blankets by doing a search for 'weighted blanket'. I think they are made with pockets of glass beads to create the weight. I believe that the heavier the blanket, the better if feels.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:04:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264)

File size: 3.9 GB