BDSM > > Bondage > Humiliation

matfer2

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

The Good, The Bad and the Rotten: 19 Year Old, Anal
c62a42077568ec0ad20d76b99fd41d55.jpg

Cast: Bonnie Rotten ,James Deen
Genres: Kinky ,brunet ,Rough Sex ,Hitachi ,Athletic ,Blowjob ,Hair Pulling ,bottom ,unshaved ,Humiliation ,19-Year-Old ,Ball Gag
Video language: English

19 year old Bonnie Rotten stars in this epic fantasy role play with James Deen! Bonnie Rotten is a bad ass chick who takes what she wants when she wants it. If you cross her path, chances are she'll jack your car and leave you out in the desert to rot. Bonnie's fast and furious lifestyle expires when she's captured by a lone cowboy who makes his own laws and punishments on his secluded desert ranch.
Bonnie is all the rage right now and for very good reason. She's incredibly sexy and has her own look that matches her outgoing and sexual personality. Bonnie is highly orgasmic and squirts like crazy as James Deen makes her come and fucks her in the ass. Bound in tight ropes, Bonnie must endure a brutal face fuck and sexual domination that James skillfully dishes out.

Format: mp4
Duration: 54:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

>>> Download <<< The Good, The Bad and the Rotten: 19 Year Old, Anal

The Printer's Devil
88b492a2f92f8bc449484963a99ac984.jpg

Release Year: 2024

Lovely Kim has been laughing and crying, and pleading through her tears, her naked body lurching convulsively in tight rope as knowing fingers poke and prod the most ticklish areas of her helpless body. She thought this was going to be a boring night working overtime at the print shop. But the mysterious masked intruder will make this an evening she'll never forget. What happens when her curvaceous and lovely supervisor arrives? Will she get the police? Or will she too be grabbed and bound by the maniacal masked tickler?

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 57:00
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 500.9 MB

>>> Download <<< The Printer's Devil

First Time Anal!!! Big natural tits in bondage!!!
730b0648c6bbeb673ef2e160f5248596.jpg

Cast: Alexia Rae ,Ramon Nomar
Genres: Domination ,Blowjob ,natural boobs ,Bondage ,Rope Bondage ,Rough Sex ,Submission ,muscular ,Female Slave ,Discipline

Alexia is a hot blond with huge natural tits and a virgin butthole. Not for long!Ramon and Princess Donna bring her to a bar full of strangers, who manhandle Alexia's hot bod while it gets abused like never before. Alexia is thoroughly humiliated before she takes Ramon's giant cock in all her holes. She may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but at least she's good for something.

Duration: 52:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

>>> Download <<< First Time Anal!!! Big natural tits in bondage!!!

Severe Gags for Ophelia - Part 3
fc14b8a3cf58dc08e92d0cb9bec27de6.jpg

Severe Gags for Ophelia - Part 3. The severe gags continue for Ophelia.

Duration: 15:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4863kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 589.3 MB

>>> Download <<< Severe Gags for Ophelia - Part 3

Young Ponygirl: Sadie Simone
32cdf80296e59e742d14f74c8dccdbe1.jpg

Cast: Sadie Simone
Genres: Bondage, Discipline, Humiliation, Pet Play, Spanking, Outdoors, Fetish, Teens, Domination

Super cute just eighteen year old Sadie Simone explores her submissiveness outdoors. Stripped naked, she is shackled and ball-gagged, then led barefoot across rocky, dusty desert ranch roads. After a short stay chained to a hitching post, she is fitted with a butt plug ponytail, a bit, and heavy bells on her tender nipples. She then pulls a wagon loaded with firewood while on her hands and knees over the rough terrain. After a change in harness, she becomes a cart pulling ponygirl...pulling her Master barefoot down the unforgiving desert roads. Finally, she gets harsh corporal punishment while tied to a tree branch high overhead. With super strong metal clamps all over her tender young tits, she is thrashed with whips, canes, straps, and paddles until her sweet ass is bright red and marked with stripes.

Duration: 1:11:44
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

>>> Download <<< Young Ponygirl: Sadie Simone

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

matfer2

Isadora Rose & Caressa Savage
4b8f479b11543154c02ff1c57ce3c322.jpg

After uncorking a mysterious a bottle, Isadora Rose & Caressa Savage assume the Genie they've released will grant wishes. It's the other way around as the Genie wishes for slave girls that she can punish and tease into a sexual frenzy.

Duration: 56:15
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 927kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 423.3 MB

>>> Download <<< Isadora Rose & Caressa Savage

Pony Girl Custom Outfit Try On - Part 1
1c832f739cff64eec3e95ff2617d8ffe.jpg

I was planning on shooting a Pony Girl Custom with Adara this day, but I had left some gear I needed at another location. I decided to make the best of the situation and do what I could with what I did have. I start the clip with Adara already in her jodphurs and riding shirt. I don't have the riding boots with me, so I put her in some heeled boots. I have her model it a bit before I smack her ass a few times. I like to hear the different sound that different styles of pants make. These have a heavy leather seat. They make a nice sound, but protect Adara's ass very well, lol. I have a very strict posture collar and that goes on next. I'd like to use it in the custom, but it's just to tall to fit properly when she's wearing the armbinder and the harness. The armbinder goes on next. I have to loosen the bindings quite a bit, as Adara is not very flexible. It takes a while to get her in it, but it looks good on her when it is on and buckled tight. I order Adara to turn in a tight circle so we can get a good view of her outfit and bindings. I come back after a short while and tightly bind her legs with leather straps. I pull up a chair and Adara sits as she is not very good at standing in heels. I go to get the head harness and bit gags while Adara waits patiently. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 19:11
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 862.1 MB

>>> Download <<< Pony Girl Custom Outfit Try On - Part 1

Maximum Bondage
eb5d1d239c7820963fdcc52c7ddfd233.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Maxim Law needs to be completely helpless. Our ropes do the trick as she's bound expertly and unable to escape. She gets the tickle test to prove it. Her perfect body is exposed; framed beautifully by her outfit. Holes are cut to view her perfect pert nipples.

Duration: 32:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7315kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

>>> Download <<< Maximum Bondage

Girls Boarding New Hot Sweet Mega Beautifull Collection. Part 1.
208d71f92e9762e4fc5d30995e3a6d41.jpg

Where strict and severe domestic discipline is the order of the day for naughty, misbehaving girls.
Broken rules, forgotten homework or plain and simple bad behaviour is simply not tolerated. Gbs residents learn very early on that such an

Total size: 1.3 GB in 3 files.

>>> Download <<< Girls Boarding New Hot Sweet Mega Beautifull Collection. Part 1.

RealTimeBondage Angel Allwood orgasmblasted on sybian
4189f0460750945b744501c4a68400fe.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Angel Allwood
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Fetish, Hardcore

There is nothing quite like a BaRs live Sexuallybroken show, and Angel Allwood is finding that out the hard way. We have already pounded out all her holes until she is limp and dazed, and that was just the warm up.

Duration: 23:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

>>> Download <<< RealTimeBondage Angel Allwood orgasmblasted on sybian

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

matfer2

Big breasted sexy MILF Syren de Mer in relentless live action bound and throat trained by BBC!
86e23291cf223be39631ddb8620af858.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Syren de Mer, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, Blowjob

This is a woman that does gangbangs as a hobby. Can she handle the rigors of a live show? Or will it be too much for this cock slut? We should find out!

Duration: 22:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7312kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

>>> Download <<< Big breasted sexy MILF Syren de Mer in relentless live action bound and throat trained by BBC!

Riding The Curves
c29e4941d7971cbf05ae659433e7396c.jpg

Cast: Aspen O'Hara
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Aspen has those sexy curves you just want to wrap some rope around. She's so quickly immobilized. Her arms are above her and her gorgeous tits are exposed. Then her perfect butt gets played with.

Duration: 36:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps
Audio: 125kbps

>>> Download <<< Riding The Curves

London River - Orgasms Paddles And Clamps
b370a7d30d904a17a0ff826700e647bd.jpg

We know what you like, because we love it too! And what we love is to watch girls who suffer. They are gorgeous and talented. Take the tour and get to know the ladies, then join so you can see more and more of them.

Duration: 11:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8244kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 679.3 MB

>>> Download <<< London River - Orgasms Paddles And Clamps

21sextreme - Craving for Pain
81997cb0723aa3cde2f4bc787bfa4de8.jpg

Release Year: 2011
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Hellena
Genres: bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, babes, short hair, redhead, one on one

Hellena is a real slut. She turns on when it hurts, so no ordinary sex can satisfy her special needs. But luckily for her, there are some who can fulfill for lust to be dominated and used. Master Frank, showing how gracious host he can be, invites the horny babe over and shows her, how does it feel to be really be fucked.

Duration: 47:07
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2647kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 968.3 MB

>>> Download <<< 21sextreme - Craving for Pain

Tale of the desperate blonde - part 1
d53a0b087d33d9e3a33aff7a71fbe3a4.jpg

The rumor about the new law against women is spreading across the city very fast. Due to this cruel law, some unlucky women will be imprisoned for a period, furthermore, before being sent to the other side of the impassable bars of the prison, each woman will be threatened unmercifully. Innocent Mia is one of those unlucky women, and just after the approval of the law, she was caught in the middle of the street and brought in front of Dr Lomp, the chief punishment officer. Everybody has heard of this guy, and finally has a chance to meet his cruelty. Watch the first part of Mia's unbearable punishment and enjoy the blonde's silent tears.

Duration: 15:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8285kbps

File size: 973.6 MB

>>> Download <<< Tale of the desperate blonde - part 1

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Gorgeous All Natural 19 Year Old Newbie Chained to the Wall
5766cd08eac0c4c02ada42285f887099.jpg

Cast: Iona Grace
Genres: First Timers ,Submission ,Brunette ,Metal Bondage ,19-Year-Old ,natural boobs ,the wall ,Couple ,BDSM ,shaved

We've extended our warm Device Bondage welcome to the lovely 19 year old Iona Grace. This sweet little lady is just beautiful, with a firm, curvy body and natural DD tits. Standing spread, we chain her against the wall with minimal, but very effective, metal. This girl is not going anywhere.
Obviously we can't resist fucking with those incredible tits. We rubber band those big ole boobies, turning them into pink globes. Perfect targets for whips and floggers. We clamp down on Iona's sensitive nipples and touch our Hitachi to them to elicit some special noises from our special lady.
By now Iona's pink pussy is swollen and dripping, so we finger fuck a couple of orgasms out of her. Then we break out the cane and fill Iona's swollen pink cunt with a dick and vibe, so we can enjoy watching this charming woman cum in bondage. Welcome, Iona.

Duration: 22:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 509.7 MB

>>> Download <<< Gorgeous All Natural 19 Year Old Newbie Chained to the Wall

HardTied Endza Lost in Rope
f10806207020163e2b2e0abb4ec1f748.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Endza isn't just lost in rope, she's lost in subspace entirely. The rope is the vehicle, the torment is the fuel, and this is her journey.
Endza needs to experience tight and intense bondage, but there's something more to it than that.

Duration: 50:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 105kbps

>>> Download <<< HardTied Endza Lost in Rope

Bad Bunny
97ef22aa8f62600c309936311825c751.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Anal

Bad Bunny Doll has been languishing in the dungeon for a while now. She told us she was a pain slut so we decided to make every bit of her experience here a test of that. Every toy, tool and position will be used to make her scream, and then we'll check to see how wet she gets.
It isn't hard to see. This girl is ready to cum from the canings, the vibrators are hardly necessary. When electricity starts dancing across her body the sounds that come out of her are equal parts shock and pleasure. Such a hot, willing pain-slut doesn't come around too often.

Duration: 45:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2692kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 973.7 MB

>>> Download <<< Bad Bunny

Tera Knightley On The Sybian
2152a44bee13e1b43e264a64fc5c3c6d.jpg

Tera Knightley is a kinky girl that loves bondage. She had never been on a Sybian before, and wanted to give it a try. With her hands secured, nipple clamps attached and her ass strapped down onto the machine, it only took a few moments for Tera to have the first of several intense orgasms. After a short break, we added a blindfold and ball gag to enhance her experience. Tera confessed to having more than 20 orgasms, and a whole lot of fun!

Duration: 8:48
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8

File size: 200.0 MB

>>> Download <<< Tera Knightley On The Sybian

Raven's First Hogtie - Part 3
bba4fcd2ccdac953d5ea918d0fb6e46a.jpg

This Clip starts where Part 2 ended... Raven sits, smiles, and giggles as it seems she has enjoyed herself so far. Judging by the look on her face, she likes it when I tightly tie a length of rope into her hair as well, but she does not seem to like what comes next. I want to see how she will react to an extreme gag. I cleave gag her tightly with an ace bandage. Let's see how effective it is... I slap her tits hard and get some nice yelps and moans. I finish tying her legs and feet before I really make her gag tight and effective by adding many wraps of black tape over the ace bandage. Her look of joy has now turned to agony as she does her best to deal with this gag. Raven is a thin, fit woman, but this gag has given her an extra chin, which means it's a very good gag. I leave her to endure the gag for just a short while as the idea was to give her taste of a few different gags this time around. I remove it and then reward her with some breast and nipple groping and play. Soon, it is time for her next gag. I shove a large sponge in her mouth and then I tape it in tightly with clear tape. This is where Part 3 ends.

Duration: 14:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2911kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 329.2 MB

>>> Download <<< Raven's First Hogtie - Part 3

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Alexandra - gagged and nipple clamped
f2b5c51366a62d0a8a31b73cb3c217c0.jpg

This time, Alexandra gets into even more of a predicament than last time. She is crotch roped, and her nipples are clamped. To prevent her from removing the clamps, her arms are in an overhead tie. She is gagged too of course, and a fun struggle ensues, with Alexandra trying to get out of the ropes. She's such a great model to work with! Can't wait until she comes back for more challenges!

Duration: 3:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14554kbps

File size: 422.7 MB

>>> Download <<< Alexandra - gagged and nipple clamped

Yana - tied up in the woods
c74d1aaff409bfaa0814166d36e5bb43.jpg

Yana loves to play, and her favorite fantasy is getting kidnapped and tied to a tree! So much fun! We chased her through the woods, her arms already in a box tie. It was easy to catch this naked girl, she couldn't run very fast on her bare feet. We tied her to a tree and gagged her! Yana thought it was the most amazing thing ever, and she already emailed us to play some more! What a girl!

Duration: 4:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14589kbps

File size: 492.0 MB

>>> Download <<< Yana - tied up in the woods

Ariel X Beatufied
85f584ca2f7a3dc39b9ba76dd870a88b.jpg

Cast: Ariel X
Genres: slim ,Feet ,natural boobs ,Submission ,Corporal Punishment ,Metal Bondage ,Domination ,Gag ,Fingering ,Handler

There are some people who do not understand why you would take a beautiful women and distort her looks. There are those who don't understand why you would gag them or make them look anything but "normal".
In their world, beautiful women are not bound and made to suffer and then made to cum. It just isn't done.
In our world we can do it all, taking a beautiful woman and stripping that beauty and modifying her look, it is one of the most humiliating things you can do to a person. Then publish and put it out for the world to see and the humiliation is complete.
Well, not complete until you make them cum, torment their feet, and make them beg you to have mercy on their oversensitive clit, as yet another orgasm is ripped from their helpless body.

Duration: 15:56
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 356.3 MB

>>> Download <<< Ariel X Beatufied

Vesper Leashed, Paraded, Strung Up, and then Hogzipped - Part 3
a3e27e6d68539ea697f2449384165b44.jpg

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. Vesper moans and whimpers as she helplessly endures her ultra tight ziptie bondage, but I am not done with her yet. I use a few more zipties to hogtie her. I leave her once again to struggle, moan and whimper.

Duration: 15:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps

File size: 343.8 MB

>>> Download <<< Vesper Leashed, Paraded, Strung Up, and then Hogzipped - Part 3

Stripped and Scrubbed - Part 3
0443b5d87ebe235dddc57b67f39d9886.jpg

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... The rope stretching Rachel is loosened so she can be turned toward the fence. It is then tightened back up. The bar of soap is removed from her mouth and used to lather up her backside. Once again she is gagged with the soap as her backside is scrubbed with the brush. The Vigilante also smacks her ass a few times with the backside of the brush as a reminder of who's in charge. Poor Rachel is affected by the swats so much that she actually lifts both legs off the ground. Her backside is rinsed off with the hose. She is turned around and rinsed with the hose once again. Rachel is shivering and whimpering the entire time gagged with a bar of soap. With snot running down her nose and onto her gag, I untie her wrists and have her sit in a chair. I soon give her a hand towel so she can dry herself off while I untie her ankles. I order her to stand so she can finish drying herself. I use a leather strap and bind her wrists behind her back.

Duration: 13:41
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 613.7 MB

>>> Download <<< Stripped and Scrubbed - Part 3

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

The Vigilante Lures and Captures Sass - Part 3
4108245fde5ccfe0ebbae25412f66563.jpg

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... The drool start streaming almost immediately as the Vigilante adds one more rope. He the rolls over an old dirty mattress. He uses the rope as a handle and lifts Sass out of her chair. He lifts her and places her on the bed. He binds her ankles to the post. He ties another rope to her upper body ropes, and ties it off above her feet to the post. He uses more tape to secure her head. He leaves for a while. Sass wonders if he's done. Her bondage couldn't possibly get any tighter... could it? The Vigilante says it can. He clamps her nipples with cloves and then ties them down to the floor. He gives her feet a few whacks with a thin wooden paddle before leaving Sass to endure her predicament. The Vigilante has a few other appointments to keep. He knows that Sass will not be visiting his neighborhood again!

Duration: 24:50
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

>>> Download <<< The Vigilante Lures and Captures Sass - Part 3

The Office Bet, Kerri Taylor Loses - Part 2
4dffa729d5cb79156a1a4bfbdbaec3b7.jpg

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I grab Kerri's blouse and blazer at the same same and with a swift tug, I rip both open at the same time. Buttons fly everywhere. You can hear them landing a few seconds later. It seems her tits were putting quite a bit of pressure on them. Lets see that again in slow motion. I grope and slap her now exposed tits a few times before I add more rope to her body. After I finish roping Kerri up, I get out my camera and take some snapshots to post in the office break room. The boss wants to see them as well. I like Kerri ballgagged, and I'm going to recommend that she's gagged while in the office. I make her turn for me so I can get some pics of her backside. Next, I untie her neck and sit her on the floor. I remove her gag and tie twine on her face, making a nice little harness. I had a plan for this but it never came to fruition The ballgag is reinserted and Kerri is left on the floor to struggle for a bit. I return with more rope and hogtie her. She's rolled on her side, so I can see her tits and left to struggle. I take more pics and finally remove her gag. I ask if she's ready for her next position. This is where the main part of the clip ends and where The deleted scenes start. There are 2 more gag scenes that didn't work out, but I have added the actual gagging and just a little bit of footage after the 2nd attempt. As a final bonus I added the footage where I tied her head back by her hair. The deleted scenes start at the 17:15 mark.

Duration: 20:36
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 459.7 MB

>>> Download <<< The Office Bet, Kerri Taylor Loses - Part 2

Xxxx Milf
82c413b6af7790152534343ff4aeb53b.jpg

I have been lucky enough to take a grocery shopping trip all by myself on a Saturday morning. When I arrive back at the house, I find that an intruder has broken in to my home. I barely get in the door, before the masked invader grabs me and leads me into the living room. I'm wearing a casual t-shirt, jean shorts, socks and sneakers when I'm nabbed and quickly tied up in a tight hogtie with rope. Then, the unidentified man stuffs mouthpacking in my mouth and fastens it in place with a cleave gag. I'm left to struggle around on the floor as I presume to plot my escape. But, I'm hastily disturbed again. This time the man in the ski mask takes a knife and uses it to rip my shirt off as I curl back to try and avoid being cut by the knife. Not long after that he pulls down my shorts, so my skin tone bra and thong are now fully revealed. I keep trying to see a way to get away, but I am just tied too tight. I wrestle back and forth, making absolutely no progress on my escape, when he returns and pulls down my bra, so I am almost nude in front of him. A few minutes later, and my still unrecognized assailant backs out the door with a wry smile on his face. I sob as I wonder how long it will be before Johnny gets home to rescue me....

Duration: 11:58
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2100kbps

File size: 197.9 MB

>>> Download <<< Xxxx Milf

Realspanking - Southern Strappings
4f38a6144720b976d6fff29d532a7307.jpg

Excellent quality the movie consisting from top ten episodes of the website - rollers where the guilty little girls are punished really. They are so strongly slapped that they not in to constrain tears

Format: avi
Duration: 1:02:04
Video: 720x480, XviD, 971kbps

File size: 503.0 MB

>>> Download <<< Realspanking - Southern Strappings

Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 3
361193a475fd72c7e8865588606d61cc.jpg

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I had planned on tightening up Ashley's cleave gag with some black tape, but it's falling out so I just remove it and stuff a large sponge in her mouth instead. I seal it in with clear tape. This one will not be falling out. I place a hand over her mouth and chin as I poke her bound tits with a bundle of sharp wooden skewers. Ashley yelps and struggles furiously against the ropes as I continue. The tears really start to flow now and soon her eye makeup is running down her face. After a while, I stop, but only to make her bondage more severe. Her elbows are tied together and jacked up. More rope is added around her upper and lower arms and then around her body. Her sponge gag is removed and replaced with a panty gag and gray tape. It's time for more tit bondage. I bind her tits even tighter by adding more thin cord. I give them a few slaps. They are much ore firm now as there is definitely less jiggle when slapped. The worst is yet to come though as now I start slapping her tits with a long thin wooden paddle. Ashley struggles and screams through her gag as her bound tits are slapped with the implement. I eventually stop and leave poor Ashley in her bondage and panty gag.

Duration: 23:37
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

>>> Download <<< Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 3

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

21sextreme - Domination of the Innocent - Belle
c1340826bf0246ff87fdc02f1ba49633.jpg

Release Year: 2008
Cast: Belle
Genres: bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, babes, big tits, black hair, one on one

Belle, 32-year-old mother of two visits our fetish chamber to experience joyful pain and painful joy! She is totally new to discipline and domination plays, and she curiously observes how our rigger prepares the ropes. When her left leg is lifted up and tied, she starts to feel the uncomfortable-ness of the situation. That´s when Master walks in with a handful of wooden clippers and his handy pinwheel, and starts to torment Belle´s still tight body!

Duration: 58:37
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 977kbps
Audio: 35kbps

File size: 436.5 MB

>>> Download <<< 21sextreme - Domination of the Innocent - Belle

KinkyCore - Video 646
885f5b784ef8976ca85ba6c04e9e948a.jpg

Studio: KinkyCore
Genres: Bdsm

She knew she wanted to experience all of the things that were BDSM, so they jumped right into the shoot.

Duration: 34:05
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1180kbps

File size: 326.8 MB

>>> Download <<< KinkyCore - Video 646

Pumping Rubber
0cfcef321dbc54db2caa5a9a92a62081.jpg

Jewell Marceau struggles in her vibrating, see-through, latex straight jacket, as she awaits the arrival of the devious minded Mistress Nicolette! Poor Jewell paces herself as she endures various tests, punishments, and ENORMOUS rewards from her Mistress. All the while, "deep" down inside, Jewell is loving every minute of getting pumped by various rubber objects! Watch Jewell squirm, struggle, and scream in pain and pleasure in this incredible steamy, hot, new movie release, produced and directed by Jewell Marceau herself!

Duration: 1:21:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

File size: 756.0 MB

>>> Download <<< Pumping Rubber

Little Caprice - Into pink rope bondage
3f26e460b5090566aaab061a41ee4c34.jpg

Yes, that's correct! We have Little Caprice and we tied her up in pink rope! We even gagged her with a shiny pink ballgag! This girl is gorgeous, and even more so in pink rope bondage!

Duration: 4:01
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 156.2 MB

>>> Download <<< Little Caprice - Into pink rope bondage

Holiday Punishment
f223959de66a26060eefe1ef339ba8a6.jpg

Cast: Felony ,Sasha Yung ,Ashley Jane
Genres: Asian ,slim ,Facesitting ,Strap On ,BDSM ,Pussy Eating ,Dominatrix ,Corporal Punishment ,shaved ,Lesbian

Ashley Jane and Sasha Yung are two frightened little slaves who spend a painful Christmas with Mistress Felony. They are made to lick each others wet pussies and tight ass holes for her amusement. Then Ashley is tightly bound and fucked in her ass while Sasha fucks her mouth with a dildo gag. But the holiday is about giving and these little sluts get rewarded with big orgasms for all to see.

Duration: 47:27

>>> Download <<< Holiday Punishment

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Nicole Sheridan's Domination Diaries Part 2
61a35dd9575793d16ebf672672fe6e06.jpg

This one picks up where the last left off. Nicole has her slaves pick up the lovely Mandi Slade once more for a series of training sessions. While they are doing so, slave Darby doesn't seem to be adapting to dildo worship. Nicole decides that she needs further training in this area.

Duration: 1:00:06
Video: 576x432, DivX 5, 1466kbps

File size: 697.8 MB

>>> Download <<< Nicole Sheridan's Domination Diaries Part 2

Marquis - Rubber Company
5e59f03fece9eb764e9a4434c65a3d5e.jpg

This is where every fetishists wants to work: All the sexy secretaries in our office are rubberised from head to toe. Small wonder they make the postman and pizza boy crazy, and even their boss gets heavily turned on and seeks relief.

Duration: 1:25:55
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1463kbps
Audio: 312kbps

>>> Download <<< Marquis - Rubber Company

Starlight On A Pole
43ab609327d576cd3f6d05b91e1a996a.jpg

Starlight On A Pole - Extreme domination is what gypsy slave girl Starlight seeks. Mmm the thrill of being tormented to wits end. This slave gets wet between her legs from just the thought of being the subject of a sadistic Master. Masochism is her kink, her ticket to ride. This vagabond, this flower of the south, travels far and wide to feel pain and pleasure in bondage. Roaming from Master to Master, she finds herself negotiating a session at the Sensualpain dungeon. Feed and watered, his slave is put in a cage till Master is ready to play with this sex slave. Well, she really gets what she asked for and then some by the cane, being roughed up with big strong hands groping, poking and pinching till she is almost freaked out of her mind in the hot sun, blindfolded bound at the pole, bit in mouth, dangling precariously from a hook, hands locked in steel restraints above her head, her bare feet ache standing atop a wooden wedge, shivering, shifting the pain from one body part to another as the long torment deteriorates her strength. Enough to take your breath away as you watch her struggles.

Duration: 22:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4393kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 741.3 MB

>>> Download <<< Starlight On A Pole

Anal MILF Training Holly Heart Day 3
33f998b063584edf10211850fb39a072.jpg

Cast: Holly Heart ,Owen Gray
Genres: Slave ,Discipline ,Bondage ,shaped ,foreskin ,Gimp ,Role Play ,switch ,Anal ,Humiliation

Slave wannabe Holly Heart is shaping up to be quite the little anal slut. This MILF doesn't disappoint, she's done her homework and she's learning the House Rules. Still she needs some work, a cattle prod or two to the pussy will keep her in line until she takes the gimp's huge cock in her ass with gratitude. You're improving, Holly, but there's still work to be done.

Duration: 46:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4888kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

>>> Download <<< Anal MILF Training Holly Heart Day 3

Nipples pull 1 way, neck rope pulls the other
a344b7121089060efbd566138467f878.jpg

Cast: Beretta James
Genres: Handler ,Fingering ,bottom ,Rope Bondage ,Tattoo ,Corporal Punishment ,Vaginal Penetration ,Ball Gag ,Domination ,Bondage

At 35 Beretta James is the hottest cougar on the planet. An amazing hard body, stunning ass, and huge nipples. On top of all that: tough, beautiful and playful. The perfect package.
Beretta is impaled on a Sybian, the world's most powerful vibrator. Her weight keeps her in place; she has no leverage to even move off it in the slightest. She is bound suspended off the ground, stuck on the orgasm machine!
We suction cup Beretta's huge nipples and make them even bigger. We tie them with bailing twine. The cruel string bites into her soft flesh and pulls her forward. At the same time, a neck rope keeps her head in place. So when we pull the nipples, it puts pressure on her ability to breathe. All the while, the Sybian rips orgasm after orgasm out of her helpless body. To breathe fully, she must pull painfully on her nipples: a brutal balancing act for survival.

Duration: 13:33
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 497.3 MB

>>> Download <<< Nipples pull 1 way, neck rope pulls the other

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

21sextreme - Burn a hole
f652927fd120c2a3b17a13d430d3a419.jpg

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Bambi, Mandy Bright
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, babes, big tits, blonde, brunette

The mistress is up to some new tricks, this time in an abandoned gym locker room. Many people have been taunted here before, but now the Mistress has something far more painful in mind. Watch as she ties up her newest victim like a slave, with rough ropes to the bench. Watch as the mistress tests her limits in fetish pleasures! Watch the way she brutalizes her victim with a giant rubber dildo!

Duration: 40:07
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 974kbps
Audio: 38kbps

File size: 298.6 MB

>>> Download <<< 21sextreme - Burn a hole

A Heavy Electric Finale for Nikki Darling
4e55a10249471891425d8b167401a1fc.jpg

Cast: Lea Lexis ,Nikki Darling
Genres: Pussy Eating ,Electric Dildo ,black hair ,natural boobs ,Crop ,Straight ,slim ,Lesbian ,Dominatrix ,Femdom

Lea Lexis finishes off Nikki Darling with this severe bondage and electro-corporal set-up. Nikki is one tough babe, and in this position, she works hard for her mistress. Lea has her tied up in a standing spread eagle. Nicki is covered with the EMS pads and they work her arms, legs, and stomach until she is sweating and writhing, showing off her slim, muscled body. Lea also turns up the electricity on the plug that is shocking and pulsing in Nikki's bound cunt. Lea has left Nikki's nipples exposed so she can lick and tease them, pinch and crop them. This torment is sweet for Nikki, one of the toughest Electrosluts you have ever seen.

Duration: 30:43

>>> Download <<< A Heavy Electric Finale for Nikki Darling

The Public Fuck Toy of Barcelona
62a1edb53c34feb0c2a7d2840feeefba.jpg

Cast: Steve Holmes ,Liz Rainbow ,Max Cortes ,Amber Deen
Genres: Humiliation ,unshaved ,Female Slave ,BDSM ,Blonde ,Leather ,Gag ,Anal ,big dick ,Dominatrix

The hot, young, brunette Liz Rainbow with her pale tight skin and insatiable appetite for public display is back again for more humiliation and hard fucking. Liz Rainbow is the Public Fuck Toy of Barcelona! It's a sweaty hot summer day in the busy tourist public destination of Barcelona and Steve Holmes is ready for a fuck fest. His stunning perky beautiful blonde model dominatrix Amber Deen is ready to show off her new slut pet. Liz Rainbow is in a see through blue polka dot dress with absolutely no underwear. Everyone can see this beauty on full display. Restrained in tight leather bondage and mouth gag, this bdsm slave is ready to serve the public. Crawling on her hands knees in front of huge crowds deserves a reward and Steve knows exactly what to deliver on a hot summer Barcelona day. A full three scoops of gelato smashed right on her pathetic slut head and paraded around with her skirt up for everyone to see what she has to offer. To beat the heat they get of the hot sun and go to a dirty crowded bar for a . Steve knows the best way to pay of his tab is offering his fuck toy for payment. She gladly sucks down, spits, licks, fucks, and takes it for full payment. Gagging all over huge cocks, she then has to clean the patrons filthy feet, before letting them spank her round ass. Steve offers Liz a challenge to make the mistress Amber come. Hot lesbian ass licking and pussy eating is followed by vigorous fingering to get Amber off. There is of course punishment to follow and Steve trains this little slut with his cane with hard corporal punishment leaving her ass bright red. Deep hard fucking follows and this gets the crowd wild and the bar turns into a classic hot summer Barcelona fuckfest. Everyone wants a piece of this wet action. Finally to finish off this slut she is drenched in a face full of hot thick cum.

Duration: 50:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

>>> Download <<< The Public Fuck Toy of Barcelona

GwenMedia - Rubber Boot Slut
453257d3af978362036e65d8032d6f8b.jpg

Poor slave Chloé! She was guilty when cleaning boots of Madam Amanda having used one of them for self-satisfaction.

Duration: 1:12:39
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 1172kbps

File size: 686.9 MB

>>> Download <<< GwenMedia - Rubber Boot Slut

Abigail Dupree Slave Share
6229e2a0473e0b3b750797720d61c816.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation

Matt ties his slave up to a chair with her legs spread and her arms behind her head, completely defenseless. Then he cuts off the skimpy little dress she is wearing so that he has complete access to give pain or pleasure to whatever part of her body serves him best.

Duration: 35:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7322kbps

>>> Download <<< Abigail Dupree Slave Share

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

The Training of Gia DiMarco, Day Two
ec53ece4cb6a6b622cd1a398cd1fa469.jpg

Cast: Gia DiMarco ,Maestro
Genres: BDSM ,Female Slave ,Humiliation ,black hair ,Straight ,Corporal Punishment ,Athletic ,unshaved ,Brunette ,Tattoo

Trainee DiMarco has been spoiled these last few months with invites to attend the Upper Floor lounge and mingle with the guests of the House. and all the attention that entails. Her time in the basement is overdue, and the trainers are eager top take her down a peg.
First, the slut is tied and made to balance painfully on iron rods while demonstrating her composure under a whip. Then she is viciously gagged and bound for use in a face fuck table, before finally being placed into a wicked device of objectification for a hard spanking and fuck.

Duration: 50:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2475kbps

File size: 958.5 MB

>>> Download <<< The Training of Gia DiMarco, Day Two

Sandra Silvers, Lisa Harlotte & Nyxon
5337202287ce89ec88e25aaf29f467fa.jpg

Studio: sandrasilvers

Nude and barefoot under tight plastic wrap and clear tape gags, Sandra and Nyxon have no choice but to endure orgasm after agonizing orgasm being delivered by magic wand vibrators inside their mummifications! Their so-called friend Lisa had encouraged the ladies to lie down on the hard tiles of their kitchen floor, with the promise of an afternoon of love bondage. Little did the big titted twosome know - those huge breasts beautifully sealed and displayed by arms crossed in front and under each MILFs ample bosom - their blond bondage aficionado had other plans once she had the pair contained in see-thru saran wrap. To make off with their vehicle! As Sandra and Nyxon write and wriggle in orgasmic restrained clit climax, Lisa leaves them to cum over and over, with a shake of their car keys to rub it in as she turns on her heel out the door!

Duration: 12:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5163kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 489.6 MB

>>> Download <<< Sandra Silvers, Lisa Harlotte & Nyxon

Wenona
002a469ae14c90eac13036b6f5c55712.jpg

Wenona finally came by!! It was so great to work with her again!! This is the first of 4 or 5 scenes we did and I gotta tell you. There is a reason she is an industry icon. We have worked together many times in the past and I'm reminded that there IS such a thing as a relaxing shoot. Members and customers have been asking for more Stocks in a Box clips and they get what they want with this one and so much more. Check it out... We did this whole scene and at the end I realized that I forgot to get out the Hitachi and plug it in. I'm downstairs in the basement, the Hitachi is upstairs...

Duration: 15:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5894kbps

File size: 670.1 MB

>>> Download <<< Wenona

Sandra Silvers and Ami Mercury
3de9c1174f8c27cfb188ade93ada18d2.jpg

Each satin blouse and high heeled secretary hired to his construction company signed an agreement never to argue when it came to the unusual discipline policy. Whether they were late just once, mis-filed documents, or wore a skirt longer than their brute of a business manager's miniscule hemline preference; any wrong doing was dealt with in a swift penalty and punishment. Sandra and Ami have been taken to a particular area of the warehouse, after handing in the latest sales figures a moment past their . Steel holds the twosome side-by-side, they are bent over, short skirts riding up their pantyhosed legs and heads pulled down by gags attached to this specially devised bondage frame. They await their fate with chinks and jingles from metal restraints set off by the secretaries' struggles. Their broad shouldered boss has chosen implements of punishment - industrial strength Hitachi's! Every last orgasm is wrung out of his enduring employees. He takes a photo of each MILF for their disciplinary file. One of these days the curvy colleagues will learn not to antagonize their boss with misdemeanors, but not today.

Duration: 12:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5172kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 516.3 MB

>>> Download <<< Sandra Silvers and Ami Mercury

Darling Deicide's Very first porn shoot EVER
181eebf1d3c42e3edacc747b8dea84de.jpg

Cast: Jessy Dubai ,Rose Darling
Genres: TS Fucks Female ,First Porn Shoot ,Straight ,fake boobs ,Blowjob ,bottom ,Role Play ,switch ,foreskin ,natural boobs

This is a legit initiation for Darling Deicide. She has never had sex on camera and today, her boss, TS Jessy Dubai is having her suck cock and eat ass!Jessy is the lead of a gang and Darling wants to be in this gang. To prove she's worthy, she must suck cock in front of Jessy. Little does Darling know that the cock she is sucking belongs to her hot lady boss, Jessy Dubai.Jessy gives Darling some rough fucking and some ass to eat as well. Darling has never done anything like this on or off camera and it is a joy to watch her willingly and nervously take amazing she-cock for the first time

Duration: 26:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps

File size: 965.2 MB

>>> Download <<< Darling Deicide's Very first porn shoot EVER

Fileboom Premium Account