BDSM > > Bondage > Humiliation

matfer2

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Punishing Nude Chair Tie for Adara - Part 3
37301753adbee070be8ac322c6cf6c5a.jpg

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Drool runs down Adara's chin and onto her chest as she waits. Soon I am tying her toes and feet with thin string. I clamp her nose next. Vetwrap is wrapped over her ballgag. Her nipples are clamped and then pulled tight and tied to her knees. I pull her head back and tie her hair to the back of the chair. There is really not much struggling for Adara at this point. Lots, of yelps, grunts, mmmpphs, and twitching. Adara endures her bondage for the remainder of the clip.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 711.4 MB

>>> Download <<< Punishing Nude Chair Tie for Adara - Part 3

Delirious Hunter Rain DeGrey
bfce31481471f20bef83be8b5ffb2e5e.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Delirious Hunter had such a good idea for a grand finale that we couldn't just let it go. She came to us pretty much begging for the most intense girl-on-girl bdsm experience.

Format: mp4
Duration: 58:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

>>> Download <<< Delirious Hunter Rain DeGrey

Pink Lingerie
c321da8a3163bc72e02fc191173b89c2.jpg

Sometimes you just need to be tied up on the granite countertop in some seductive lingerie. At least, that's one of my needs. So, luckily my hubby, Johnny, was home to help me get my needs met. I put ony beautiful light pink corset with matching satin panties, stockings and gloves. I add some rockin heels to complete the ensemble. Johnny helps me up on the counter and then p me in a strict hog tie with rope. Then he gives me the cutest matching pink cleave gag to keep me quiet (not that you'd hear anything other than moans of agreement anyway!). I squirm around on the island before Johmy pulls down the top of my corset and my breasts spring out. Now, this is some sexy fun! I am so glad Johnny reads my mind so well!

Duration: 7:13
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2096kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 119.0 MB

>>> Download <<< Pink Lingerie

Sydney Hale - Tightly Hogtied in Pantyhose
2547e25c8dda8125f27a83835c8de08c.jpg

Sexy sheer nylons never fail to excite when Sydney Hale struts her sexy ass around in them; her fella ties her in a head back, harness gagged hogtie to watch that pantyhose ass wiggle!
I don't know why but walking around in pantyhose makes me super classy and sexy. So I decided to put some nude panty hose and high heels on and strut my way around the house. This inspired my guy and you know what happens next. I got tangled up in some rope and wasn't very happy. He tied my arms behind my back and creating a chest harness to squish my boobs and secure my upper arms to my body. He rough handled me to the floor and tied a tight crotch rope to me. Gagging me with the harness ball gag, he needed the ring at the top of the gag to pull my head back into a strict arched hogtie. He tied my ankles together and then pulled my head back to my wrists so that everything was tied in one spot. I for sure wasn't going to getting out of this one.

Duration: 4:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 174.2 MB

>>> Download <<< Sydney Hale - Tightly Hogtied in Pantyhose

Polka Dot Nightie
5810e569d6fc3e86688f701fba525b91.jpg

I don't know how strict your bedtime routine is, but mine keeps becoming more stringent as the weeks pass. Tonight, with the house all to ourselves, I have on a black nightie with pink polka dots on, with black garter belt and high heels, with pink satin panties, gloves and stockings. And, Johnny who knows just what I like, starts off our course with a shiny red ball gag and collar. Then, he proceeds to ties my arms above my head and spread my legs on the ground with a spreader bar. Now, I am completely vulnerable and open to his whims. He likes to see me in such compromising positions, especially in the evening when he has time to concentrate on me alone. He watches me struggle a bit before removing the garter belt which is over my garter belt. Hmmm...the possibilities are endless. For now, he decides to just torture me with my vulnerability.

Duration: 7:17
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2093kbps

File size: 120.3 MB

>>> Download <<< Polka Dot Nightie

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

matfer2

Keep secret: Yvette (KS4)
1e4531f87f536bb530b82e4a2b97ed7b.jpg

Studio: SM-Circus
Video language: English

Yvettes 2nd session with the crasy people of the Loge Cologne. Of course she will try again to keep her secret number. But after 18 minutes of finest interrogation by the Prior she must give up. Candel wax on her boobs, lashes with whip and grope on her feeds, electric torment with shocks by the e-stim and the violet wand... She really trys to ride the "electric horse" but was not able to resist longer.

Duration: 18:47
Video: 512x288, AVC (H.264), 732kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 118.6 MB

>>> Download <<< Keep secret: Yvette (KS4)

Sandra Silvers, Whitney Morgan
1feeed56fcf85ac35e974ec45b604b86.jpg

In the dark basement chamber below the house, stored slaves stacked in cages lie. Both of the caged ladies are cable tied to the thin metal bars in a hogtie arrangement, black ballgags jamming their jaws open so the silver haired MILF on the top tier can't help but to drool over the blond tattooed babe below her. Their Mistress - satin blouse cinched in at the waist by leather corset - enters to un-padlock the cage doors, a brief glimmer of hope for the pretty pantyhosed pair; perhaps this means respite from their torturous predicament? Will the zitpties attached to their gags and holding back their heads be cut? Not at all what their Mistress has in mind of course! Attached to two long poles the Domina has mains operated vibrators, just right for fitting through the tiny gaps in the cage, between spread legs to clits waiting for her attentions! The captive couple of cute curvaceous MILFs cum hard, their naked bodies pressing into the metal grids beneath them, pleasure and pain all mixing into one as their muscles tense in orgasm after orgasm, drool flowing freely from ball gagged lips. Done for the day, their Domme locks the two back into their home, to await her pleasure once more.

Duration: 14:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4327kbps

File size: 486.2 MB

>>> Download <<< Sandra Silvers, Whitney Morgan

RealTimeBondage - Hailey Young - Saturday Night Fever: Part 2
3764010dbb71a2da69708397c1d366c5.jpg

Hailey Young and Elise Graves have been playing with each other for quite some time but really they are just getting started. Hailey has to opportunity to make Elise very uncomfortable and she is not going to pass it up. Little does she realize that Elise will be given the chance for revenge later. If she knew that everything she did would be coming back to her in the future she may not be so gung-ho with the inflatable ass plug.

Duration: 1:08:15
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

>>> Download <<< RealTimeBondage - Hailey Young - Saturday Night Fever: Part 2

Audrey Hollander and Mz Berlin Get Worshipped, Electrosluts Style!
ce35fecf170345ef59c52d006c0da97f.jpg

Cast: Mz Berlin ,Bianca Stone ,Audrey Hollander
Genres: slim ,toned ,natural boobs ,Pussy Eating ,Lesbian ,Curvy ,fake boobs ,LezDom ,shaved ,Humiliation

Two beautiful and cruel big breasted redheads dominate the slim dark haired beauty Bianca Stone. Bianca has sticky pads bound with electrical tape to her entire body. The pads on her arms, tits, thighs, and calves send electric shock waves through her entire body, and she struggles against the electrified metal bars of her cage. The dommes don't let up on the electrotorture, teasing their plaything with glossy red zappers the same firey shade as their hair. Bianca screams, but her screams are muffled by the sweet cunts of her captors. She must reach her tongue through the electrified bars to please her mistresses, zapping herself again and again until the redheaded lesbian dominatrices reach the heights of pleasure, coming all over her electrified face. You've never seen electrosex like this before!

Duration: 24:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 913.5 MB

>>> Download <<< Audrey Hollander and Mz Berlin Get Worshipped, Electrosluts Style!

HardTied Casey Calvert Cyd Black In Heat
1ac4db6948bb413177b0cbabfef9b535.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Casey Calvert
Genres: Anal, BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Flogging, Kitten, Pet Play

Casey Calvert and I have a lot of fun together. We have our private games that we like to play. Today I brought her a present, a pair of cat ears and a tail.

Duration: 1:10:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

>>> Download <<< HardTied Casey Calvert Cyd Black In Heat

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Anal Workplace Workout
1fbec49da31a0890624d7f1fb1f4e0e3.jpg

Cast: Derrick Pierce ,Skylar Price
Genres: Straight ,Anal Stretching ,Dominatrix ,bottom ,Lesbian ,buttplug ,Tattoo ,shaved ,LezDom ,Anal

Skylar is finally able to give into the anal cravings she has been having for Derrick. As fellow employees, there was an unwritten rule about workplace fornication. Thing is, Skylar is being transferred.. Tied down & spanked, spread wide & anally , bound tight & fucked un the ass.. Derrick give her a farewell present not to be forgotten!

Duration: 44:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 994.4 MB

>>> Download <<< Anal Workplace Workout

Maximum Capacity in Extreme Predicament Bondage
cf3cf1b0ec258df1f1308a6447c43166.jpg

Cast: Ella Nova ,The Pope
Genres: Tattoo ,Handler ,Humiliation ,Vaginal Penetration ,Domination ,Rope Bondage ,BDSM ,Corporal Punishment ,Predicament Bondage ,Fingering

We begin with Ella standing with her hands above her head. The anxiety is rising as she struggles to free herself. She's not going anywhere and she knows it, but that doesn't make her stop. Her pale skin is turned red quickly as she is tormented with impact. Her ropes become very confining as the scene goes on and the torment follows the same pattern.
Ella is now in a hogtie with her hands bound to her thighs. She is caned and then slowly pulled into the air. This predicament will make it harder and harder for her to maintain or breathe. The torment continues and she eventually is barely on the box any longer.
We spread this little slut out wide and attempt to fist her hungry cunt. She begs to be fisted, then she pleads for it to stop, but then orgasms as her pussy is stuffed to maximum capacity with The Pope's massive fist.

Duration: 50:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

>>> Download <<< Maximum Capacity in Extreme Predicament Bondage

Abigail Dupree, Endza
f6eb4f3e994ba38a3fdee8b7b587924b.jpg

Cast: Abigail Dupree, Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Abigail Dupree is a serious slave. She does as commanded without any sort of resistance. She is ready to submit, sexually, from the moment she is in chains. As she is standing there with her head locked into a wooden yoke, our crew strips her so naked they even take the piercings out of her pussy. Abigail will only wear what we put on her today, mostly the marks of our corporal punishment.

Things get hot fast. We have Abigail begging for relief while she is standing on the spike boards. The decoration model, Endza, watches lustily. When our crew slides the Hitachi into her cage, Endza is ready to get off in a matter of seconds. She loves seeing other women tortured. Endza's really going to enjoy the show when we start introducing butt plugs and dildos to the mix. Rain has real love of fucking slave girls. She straps on a cock and pounds Abigail's pussy until she's deep into subspace.

Duration: 1:00:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 109kbps

>>> Download <<< Abigail Dupree, Endza

Sandra Silvers Lisa Harlotte
11e4b8c2f38672133fa10b6786c43e79.jpg

Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to the 10th Annual Miss Taken executive companion showcase presents the pre-auction presentation and demonstration MILF edition! Now, if you are receiving this encrypted video, you are one of our finest connoisseurs. So, let's show what we have for you to peruse tonight.

Duration: 25:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4192kbps

File size: 857.9 MB

>>> Download <<< Sandra Silvers Lisa Harlotte

21sextreme - Personal Slave
46d6bee03af019f686334d93225aad0e.jpg

Release Year: 2012
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Hadjara
Genres: bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, peeing, babes, redhead, one on one

Leslie have a big secret. He keeps his very own slut in his garage, in the dark depth of his service pit. Poor Hadjara is the subject of a constant sexual pleasing, but in a way, she starts to like it, despite of the fact that she is sworn to his every demand.

Duration: 45:26
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2734kbps

File size: 962.8 MB

>>> Download <<< 21sextreme - Personal Slave

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Red Latex Hogtie
9c30c011639bf4d31f4cfa6091ef9b5e.jpg

Latex is always a bit fun! And, we don't want to deprive anyone of their fun!...So, I'll give you this one....I dress in my transparent red latex minidress with thong panties underneath and bright red high heels. Of course, I put on my collar as a sign of my submission. But, Johnny decides to take it easy on me today. I got enough going on with the latex. He puts me in a hogtie in soft cuffs, just so he can watch me struggle and roll around in latex. He, also, gives me a matching plump red ball gag, because he likes all the helplessness and drool... I'd click my ruby red heels together, but, I'm a bit tied up at the moment. Besides, you know I'm having fun!

Duration: 7:39
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2102kbps

File size: 126.7 MB

>>> Download <<< Red Latex Hogtie

Bondage Monkey Part 3
700ebf28456ff07505afe9a7f45f880b.jpg

Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

It is almost time to be done with our little Bondage Monkey, Endza. As much as we love having her, no good thing can last forever, and live feeds are no exception. At some point we're going to have to untie Endza, probably put some clothes back on her, and turn the cameras off.

But for right now we're going to keep enjoying making her suffer. In fact, we may go as far as to see if we can make this one break before we send her home. Wouldn't it be fun to see exactly how much pain, suffering, and humiliation she can endure before we finally let her go?

There are whip marks already starting to turn to bruises across her chest, stomach, and thighs, but there's also so much of her body that hasn't had nearly enough attention yet. We have canes that we have to bring out for the soles of her feet, her pussy, her ass. We have predicaments left to put her into. So yes, it's true that the live feed is almost over. But that just gives us the opportunity and motivation to take things even further.

Duration: 59:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps

>>> Download <<< Bondage Monkey Part 3

Sandra Silvers, Extreme Steel Gagging
cd837e3e5f4d7bf15c8cd9d18ebb2d38.jpg

Hogtied to steel bars upon a sturdy wooden platform, with a pole mounted, giant red ball gag holding her head high, the silver haired MILF could only drool and moan at her predicament. Big breasts pressing into the rough wooden surface attract the attention of the blond, be-spectacled Domme to this drooling damsel. A predicament all about pleasure, a pussy perfectly exposed, Domina Lisa decides it's time to bring out a wand vibrator to test the endurance of her hogtied plaything Sandra through multiple bondage orgasms, while she fingers herself to screaming climax!

Duration: 12:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3902kbps

File size: 372.7 MB

>>> Download <<< Sandra Silvers, Extreme Steel Gagging

ShinyBound - Wrestler Girl Hogtie Escape Challenge
33f2c95ab545983c7cbd0f94ded917a1.jpg

Studio: ShinyBound
Genres: Bdsm

Lovely Angel Amour entertains Mr. Mack and has orgasms from nipple play and fingering.

Duration: 16:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6177kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 766.0 MB

>>> Download <<< ShinyBound - Wrestler Girl Hogtie Escape Challenge

Delirious Hunter - Perfect Blondie in Bondage
a02f448bc856b1c401e25d64a96fc4b3.jpg

Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking, Rope

We'd call this suspension hanging Delirious Hunter out to dry, but between the bondage and the corporal punishment she's dripping wet, even before the vibrators. The candle flame licking her ass and pussy is a huge turn on, too. Flat on her back isn't a strenuous position but it has its own values. It lets Jack pull her nipples up with a pair of clamps and a pussy clamp is firmly in place. Flat on her stomach means we have the opportunity to work the other side of her. Her ass is perfect for caning while she's in a beautiful hogtie.

Duration: 54:49
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

>>> Download <<< Delirious Hunter - Perfect Blondie in Bondage

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

The Missing Drugs
d8a915d6d69915609bca3e0478f64c90.jpg

Release Year: 2024

Lover of beauty (on the figure, so exactly) Cindy, for a long time, hidden from the beloved that is a drug dealer.
And she, naive, thinking that the house on the ruble and, above all, elegant black coat - they bought on the average salary of a librarian.
One day, to pay Cindy Barber, he stole from the "kingpin" (his name in the film is not disclosed).
Cindy is kidnapped and politely ask, "Where is your lover Deval " ?.
She is silent.

Duration: 42:52
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 401.1 MB

>>> Download <<< The Missing Drugs

Safa Ends Up Tightly Hogtied - Part 2
0e89b45a07689e1579981f09827ffa8b.jpg

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I remove Safa's ballgag. I hold her face with my hand and decide what I want to shove in her mouth next. I put a few fingers in her mouth to get an idea of how much room is in there. I cleave gag her tightly with an ace bandage. I then get to work making her bondage a bit more restrictive. Her elbows are tied as tightly as they can be. She is then chicken winged. I add several wraps of black tape around her gag and then I manhandle and grope her for a while. I remove her gag and decide to replace it with several white rags. As I try and get both in I realize that they both won't fit, so I start over and easily get 1 in. I seal the cloth in with clear tape. I add more ropes in preparation for a tight hogtie. I put Safa on the floor. It's not long before I am hogtying her. Safa is not that flexible, but I arch her as much as possible. There is no slop in any of her limbs at this point. She is actually rocking back and forth on her hip bone. I leave her like this for a short while, but I soon return. She still has a rope tied in her hair, and it would be a shame not to use it, so I pull her head back and tie the other end to her toes. I leave her to endure the strict bondage for the remainder of the clip. She was doing pretty well in this tie until I tried to roll her on her side then something went wrong, otherwise the clip would have at least been a few minutes longer... lesson learned, lol

Duration: 26:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

>>> Download <<< Safa Ends Up Tightly Hogtied - Part 2

Rachel is Captured, Stripped, Severely Gagged, and Hogtied
7bd9a50b8d11e42fe058aef9430233bd.jpg

Rachel walks into her bedroom wearing red heels, a tanktop, and tight jeans. She is on the phone, but has to cut the call short as she tries to find her charger. Soon a strange man has her subdued. He plays with his captive for a while before stripping her. He enjoys groping and manhandling her for a while longer afterwards. He decides that she will be coming with hims od her severely gags her with her own panties, which were cut off her, and an old rag. She is very tightly hogtied and left to struggle while he pulls the van up to the door. At the end of the clip her leaves her tied, but removes the ropes hogtying her. She is thrown over his shoulder before walking out of the room.

Duration: 24:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps

File size: 551.5 MB

>>> Download <<< Rachel is Captured, Stripped, Severely Gagged, and Hogtied

Sandra Silvers, Amanda Foxx
af09641abaa61f5e7235ee0e6efa8bb1.jpg

Long-legged MILF Amanda has her legs spread wide and tied to either side of the toolcrib workbench, a cloth rag thrown over her head as she awaits her lover and Mistress. Sandra, in skin tight jeans and sexy low cut top, has decided to focus her attentions on the incredibly ticklish soft soles and toes of this bound beauty, and treat her to the intensive pleasures of a Hitachi wand in between those tanned thighs. Uncovering her naked slave, Sandra sets to delivering her delights - and her subs torments - the blonde bombshell's bare breasts bounce within a roped embrace as multiple orgasms are dealt to her. Her gagged squeals become even louder moans once her cleavegag is removed; Sandra wants to hear the full effect of her vibrating administrations!

Duration: 14:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3950kbps

File size: 464.6 MB

>>> Download <<< Sandra Silvers, Amanda Foxx

Fragile Slave New Nice Vip Wonderfull Unreal Full Collection. Part 4.
a87d1e8baf95d982554143ff9dd0335b.jpg

is back and this time she is tied to a sybian in the middle of our warehouse. The intensity is increased more and more and we watch as she has mind-blowing orgasms. Her body quivers and shakes as she screams for it to stop, but not this time

Total size: 2.0 GB in 7 files.

>>> Download <<< Fragile Slave New Nice Vip Wonderfull Unreal Full Collection. Part 4.

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Rin Transported to The Woods and Tree Tied - Part 3
65f3e81246c2997ee0a9966c8804289e.jpg

Soon Rin's captor returns. He removes her gag. Before he regags her he ties a rope into her hair. He then gags her with an old rag before taping it in. He grabs more rope. He adds a crotchrope and then ties it off up high to another tree very tightly. He then ties her hair back to the tree, before he pulls her ankles back beside the base of the tree. He ties and cinches them. He walks away and leaves Rin to struggle an moan. He returns with clover clamps. He applies them just to the side of her nipples. He takes care of a few loose ends before he ties the clamps down towards the ground to a branch. Even though Rin screams through the gag as the clamps stretch her nipples, the tears are from something in her eyes. Her eyes burn as her makeup runs down her face. As if her bondage wasn't thorough enough, he ties her thumbs and also tightens up her hair tie. He walks off leaving poor Rin completely bound and helpless in the middle of no where.

Duration: 23:32

>>> Download <<< Rin Transported to The Woods and Tree Tied - Part 3

Sydney Paige
304fbfd382b5195af945ab1cf35ca05b.jpg

From the archives of Vesta's BondageDivas, the long-running site full of tons of super-sexy damsels-in-distress comes What The Hell?? - starring Sydney Paige, a tied up damsel in rope restraint, struggling on the floor naked and barefoot!

Duration: 10:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4819kbps

File size: 392.7 MB

>>> Download <<< Sydney Paige

All in the ass
39510ccf217e35f7ad92baebbf8f3792.jpg

Proxy's ass is there for the taking, cold steal ass toy, big black dildo or fingers. Proxy's ass is opened wide. Orgasm after explosive orgasm rocks through Proxy's body, add bondage, spanking and canning. This is one anal play date you don't want to miss.

Duration: 47:29
Video: 720x404, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 610.9 MB

>>> Download <<< All in the ass

Savage Submissions Part 2
8a60c0f4ef0952cf802eb6778aed3e58.jpg

Master Liam is back and Ariel has the marks to prove it in this hard hitting sequel to the bestselling video Savage Submissions! Continuing right where he left off as the first video closed. Master Liam leaves Red wells of instructions across Ariel's lender submissive skin. Her complete surrender and abject obedience his only concern.

Duration: 52:23
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

File size: 791.8 MB

>>> Download <<< Savage Submissions Part 2

Dr.Brutal
97f52875a5ffea2e12fc844f7f8ad056.jpg

They continue tying and abusing adara. This is a continuation of a clip posted a while ago

Format: avi
Duration: 57:53
Video: 640x480, Microsoft MPEG-4 Video Codec V3, 1170kbps

File size: 554.3 MB

>>> Download <<< Dr.Brutal

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Punished Poolside
4616f50bc0fdd24182d5b53c3a5ce0dc.jpg

Another hot sexy insex model is put to the test by the Sgt major. Wenona is tight toned and gets abused in this action packed release from the bondage barrix. She is overpowered poolside and made into a fuck toy for every bondage-loving pervert to see. Crotch ropes, clamps and heavy torment are in store for this flawless cocktease.

Duration: 58:52
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1927kbps

File size: 883.6 MB

>>> Download <<< Punished Poolside

Sage is Tested - Part 2
fa876cf46a66170a52b052fd99006aa8.jpg

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Sage looks at the sponge in disbelief as I smash it down between my fingers. I order her to open my mouth and I start working it in. I then seal it in with clear tape. (Sage has a good gag reflex so I had to cut the sponge in half, although in the video it looks as if I used the entire thing.) I untie her waist rope and I order Sage to stand. Her neckrope is tied off overhead, before I grab one of her bound tits and smack her ass. Sage definitely doesn't look quite as happy as she did a bit before. I use her tit as a handle as I turn her around. I order her to spread her legs and she obeys. I continue spanking her ass and I up the intensity a bit. Sage moans and yelps through her gag. She stomps her feet. I order her to spread her legs again. I give her ass a break and give her pussy a few light slaps. I once again turn my attention to her ass, and once again, I give her a few hard ones. Definitely not my hardest, but the way Sage reacts, you'd think so. It's time for more rope. Her elbows are tied first, before I add some rope to lift her ass cheeks. She is of course crotchroped as well. I then untie her elbows and wrists. I cross her wrists and retie them. They are then pulled up and tied off to the base of her neck, stressing her shoulders. Her elbows are roped as well. I grab onto and pull up on her crotchrope as I smack her ass a while longer. I finally untie her neckrope from above, and order her to her knees where she belongs. I remove her gag, and then I tie a thin piece of twine into her hair. Sage starts talking again. Taking out her gag seems to have been a bad idea. That's ok, gagging her is fun, so I'll just gag her again. Her eyes grow wide again as she sees me gathering more supplies. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 23:43

>>> Download <<< Sage is Tested - Part 2

Rain DeGrey, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
533d0b38ac969325f76d4d86da101997.jpg

Cast: Rain DeGrey, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

Today is a little different than most live BaRS shows. We have had this big titted blonde before, and her appetite is legendary. She wants it hard, she wants it rough and she can never get enough. What to do with a slut like that? How about no position changes, no breaks, just strict bondage and relentless fucking in all holes for the entire show? Only the very toughest can take a BaRS show, how will Rain handle it?

The plan is beautiful in its simplicity. We bind up this busty blonde and then we go to town. We will not stop until either she breaks or the show is over. Three holes, two hard cocks, one goal. Total destruction. Rain is in for the ride of her life. She just might of bitten off more then she can chew. There is no mercy expected and none given.

10 inches of BBC own the back of Rain's throat as we use her face as a cock sheath. She sputters and gags, her eyes watering. Moving quickly, we flip her onto the fuckbed and keep going. A vibrator is added and helps wear her down even more as multiple orgasms rip through her bound body while the cock reshapes her mouth to be custom fitted. Can Rain handle it? Or will she break? Stay tuned and find out...

Duration: 21:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7280kbps
Audio: 110kbps

>>> Download <<< Rain DeGrey, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer

Grammar School in Russia
a75aeaab0e4a02ca90fb678a1979f8a1.jpg

Tough penalties for Russian girls means spanking, young girls get into trouble and they should pay with their asses will shine after being beaten with a whip

Duration: 56:59
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video V8

File size: 1.3 GB

>>> Download <<< Grammar School in Russia

Jasmine James - Back in the barn (2024)
aaf6d0e951e541205d269843c22c34f7.jpg

Cast: Jasmine James
Genres: BDSM

We are so excited! Look who we have recaptured after almost 9 years! It is one of our favorite HuCows ever, and part of the original herd: Jasmine James! With her famous large udders and cute red hair, she was a fan favorite ever since the launch of this website. Jasmine is now back where she belongs, and we are going to milk her hard and often! She was known for her funny reactions and her ultra sensitive nipples. Jasmine definitely needs a gag and restraints during milking as she is skittish and doesn't really like to be touched by the farmer. One of the most famous HuCows ever is back, and she is here to stay!! All the more reason to subscribe and support this website! Do not miss this awesome return!

Duration: 9:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14713kbps

>>> Download <<< Jasmine James - Back in the barn (2024)

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Tamara - ropes are beautiful and frustrating
bfaf8f84c0e3205edc277ba268a7bd3f.jpg

We tied such a nice shibari tie on Tamara's awesome body! She was really happy with it at first, loving the diamond pattern, and the way it felt. But when we gagged her and told her we weren't going to untie her for a while, she started moaning and wriggling. Suddenly, she didn't like this bondage so much anymore!

Duration: 5:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14597kbps

File size: 558.3 MB

>>> Download <<< Tamara - ropes are beautiful and frustrating

Sandra Silvers & Brenda
361473e5d0b20509440e101a94e308f6.jpg

Quiet, secluded, perfect for place to get away from it all. No people, just the occasional bird flying by. The old trailer may be a little run-down, but that pole looked just perfect for what Sandra had in mind for a surprise on date night. Later, she drove up with her girlfriend and a big bag of 'supplies' and set to making the evening one to remember! Brenda can only imagine as she waits to see what's in store, tied to the pole in rope that bites and grips her curves, digging in deep at the crotch of her pantyhose as she struggles to take weight off first one stiletto-d sole, then shifts to her other high heeled foot. The lesbian lovers enjoy the sensations as their bare breasts press together, Sandra squeezing handfuls of each MILFs massive mammaries and tweaking their swollen nipples. Then one after the other they cum, as the pretty pair share a Hitachi wand on their nylon clad clits!

Duration: 12:18
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4889kbps

File size: 468.8 MB

>>> Download <<< Sandra Silvers & Brenda

Cunt Puppy Part
dc34c8c482b1f40655f7682b17556b90.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Fetish, Humilation, Toys

So here is the trick. Pretty much every part of Ashley Lane is hooked up to something. Elise Graves is holding ropes wrapped around her nipple clamps. Her arms are lashed behind her with leather straps. Her knees and ankles are spread apart by wooden spreader bars. But the one thing that Ashley is most worried about isn't even touching her.
The bar that she is straddling is made of pure, polished copper. It's so clean it's glistening in the light. And by itself this little pole probably wouldn't be much cause for concern. The problem is, Ashley knows it's electrified. Even if we hadn't told her, there is so much current running through this little piece of metal that you can hear in throughout the room. No one else wants to get close to it, for fear of getting shocked, but Ashley is forced to shimmy up and down this pole with her ass cheeks and pussy lips just fractions of an inch away from being shocked. She can't even put her feet all the way down. The bar is high enough to keep her on her toes.
With all that strain going through her legs we could have just left her in the predicament, but that would be too kind. We believe the best bondage is brutal bondage and the best torments are the kinds that push a girl right to the edge. In this case we decide that the easiest way to see what Ashley is made of is to cane her calves, right across the thickest part of the muscle, to see how long she can stand on point before he legs give out and her snatch gets zapped. We'd say a little electrical play never hurt anyone, but then again, it's not our cunts on the line.ty.

Duration: 1:07:50
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

>>> Download <<< Cunt Puppy Part

Dear Diary: Ana Foxxx gets tied up and double fucked
59acf7127cbe4e29012027dc0d1dc606.jpg

Cast: Ana Foxxx ,Eddie Jaye ,Donny Sins
Genres: Petite ,BDSM ,Corporal Punishment ,big dick ,Double Penetration ,natural boobs ,Humiliation ,Submission ,black hair ,Black

Ana Foxxx is questioning her relationship with hubby Eddie Jaye. Even though she loves him more than anything there is something lacking in the sex and she's thinking about other men.Wearing a silky kimono with hardly anything underneath Ana writes all about her secret desires in her private diary but Eddie senses something odd or different about her lately so he takes a risk and sneaks a peak at her journal. Sure enough his worst fears have come true so he devises a plan to see just how loyal his sexy wife is. When Eddie sends best friend Donny Sins over to visit Ana he convinces her he's been fantasizing about getting together and Ana takes the bait! At first she is reluctant but then all hell breaks loose and she and Donny are hitting it hard on the bed in the master bedroom. Donny spreads Ana's long, smooth, toned legs and licks her pussy . He peels her dress off and reveals her small firm natural tits and then flips her over on her stomach to suck his dick with gusto. She jerks his cock with her hands and takes it deep down her throat to get him rock hard. Finally he fucks her with his long firm cock and she is loving it. She plays with her clit as he fucks her and she almost cums. But while they are passionately kissing Mr. Eddie Jaye busts in and catches them in the act. Uh oh things are gonna get crazy. Eddie takes charge and tells them both what is going to happen and kinkiness ensues. First foxy Ana is gonna get tied up cuz thats how she likes it. They bind her up with rope and take her from both ends. Eddie fucks his wife's already wet, fucked pussy while Donny stuffs his cock down Ana's throat and gets a solid, sloppy knob job. They take turns with her slutty holes and then put her on all fours in doggie and keep fucking her brains out. She sucks dick while getting her pussy pounded and then she mounts Eddie and bounces her little ass all over his thick dick. While she's cowgirl fucking her man Donny fills Ana's asshole with his long hard cock and she savors the hardcore double penetration. Back on the bed Eddie and Donny fill her holes and they fuck and suck and get this dirty slut off in all the best ways until they each shoot their hot loads all over her pussy. What a good husband to give his wife exactly what she needs. This Sex and Submission is brought to you by JP 'The Pope".

Duration: 48:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

>>> Download <<< Dear Diary: Ana Foxxx gets tied up and double fucked

KinkyCore - Video 644
0e5c3dc03c0e6caca5ea7888b8bb3fbf.jpg

Studio: KinkyCore
Genres: Bdsm

The angry mob boss then "checks her for wires" with his tongue up her ass. Satisfied she's not wearing a wire Tommy ties Octavia to a chair and eats her pussy as he scolds her for being so disrespectful.

Duration: 38:14
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1183kbps

File size: 367.6 MB

>>> Download <<< KinkyCore - Video 644

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Rachel's Tight Box Hogtie - Part 4
5f1a013e223902a52a392fbe0e9c272d.jpg

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. Rachel is left to twitch and writhe in her bondage. I probably should have tied her fingers, but other than that she has little to no freedom of movement. I eventually return to cane the soles of her feet once again. Afterwards, I place her on her side so I can get a new view of her roped up body and I notice that nipple clamps would be a nice addition. I clover clamp her nipples and then I pull them tight and tie them off to her collar. I leave her to endure once again. By this time Rachel is just trying to make it to the end. She drools, twitches, and flails her hands around a bit. I added a little behind the scenes footage at the end of the clip.

Duration: 25:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2940kbps

File size: 563.9 MB

>>> Download <<< Rachel's Tight Box Hogtie - Part 4

Pumpkin Spice
a691274d43173a5c96b2c6bc1774e208.jpg

It's Fall and time for pumpkin spice everything again! Pumpkin spice tea, Pumpkin spice coffee, Pumpkin spice bondage....Ooops! Did I say that? I must really have bondage on the mind.

Duration: 7:03
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2096kbps

File size: 116.6 MB

>>> Download <<< Pumpkin Spice

Syren De Mer Matt Williams Jack Hammer high
aa031a8bc2fe452c36845f9c556adec7.jpg

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Syren De Mer Matt Williams Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM Tagged as big breasts, Black Cock, Blonde,

A lifestyle swinger that got into the industry in order to get the dick she so deeply craves, today Syren will be overloaded with relentless cock and orgasms until she can no longer sit up straight.

Duration: 34:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7287kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

>>> Download <<< Syren De Mer Matt Williams Jack Hammer high

21 Sextury - Sex slave: Kathalina
fecd18d9aac4953614bd488f11d393ea.jpg

Release Year: 2008
Studio: 21 Sextury
Cast: Katy Parker, Mandy Bright, Linda Ray
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, squirting, threesome, teen, babes, milf, big tits, big butt, black hair, blonde, redhead, brunette, latex n leather

Limbs tied together inescapably, Kathalina hangs like a body. To her biggest surprise, she sees two persons coming closer and closer. She couldn´t make out who they might be, the night is too dark. But she hopes in salvation - in vain! The two persons are in fact two dominas, getting ready to lay their hands on her tight young body! And surely, there will be no joy if they do so... The pins, inflatable dildo and clamps are already at hand...

Duration: 39:01
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1944kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 591.8 MB

>>> Download <<< 21 Sextury - Sex slave: Kathalina

Touched By A Stranger
8d41dd53faf3b543fb4a347a327d9f62.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Callie Black is a timid flower. With her gorgeous blue eyes and her silky blond hair she's just as innocent as you'd imagine. The moment OT walks onto the stage she's like a deer in headlights. Shaking like a leaf. It doesn't get any better for Callie either. OT puts his hands on her and she draws back.

Ever the creep OT confronts her about her predicament. To worsen her disgust OT makes her look him in the eye as he her most intimate parts. She can't help, but look away. Each time OT scolds her and draws her back in. She denies being turned on, but her wetness says otherwise.

The longer he plays with her the more disgusted she seems. He takes pictures of her pussy and asshole and makes her look at them while he describes all the thousands of people who are going to see her cunt. She seems embarrassed. In the end though she cums through gritted teeth. OT makes her beg to stop.

Duration: 36:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7306kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

>>> Download <<< Touched By A Stranger

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Siouxsie Q - Oh! My Goodness, Part 2
d33e0d17a27e1d351f13ff1e9e5511a1.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Pump, Fetish, Toys

The way a scene builds up starts at the very beginning. Siouxsie Q has her arms in a box tie and her mouth stuffed full of rags. Ot wraps tape around her face to keep the gag in place and that's it, she knows. The only reason someone would bother gagging her so well is if they were planning on really making her scream. With pussy clamps lined with copper it becomes very apparent how we're planning on getting her to vocalize her discomfort.
Surprisingly it isn't the shocks running through her that bring tears to Siouxsie's eyes. We do these live feeds for a reason and you never know what it's going to take to get the slut to break. For her it isn't some current running through her pussy, but the feeling of a flogger coming down on it with full force. We're brutal with our tools, there is no doubt about that, and even when tears start to run down her face we don't let up.
She accepts getting pumped a lot more easily. She is afraid of it, but at least it doesn't hurt. At least not at first. What she doesn't realize, until it's too late, as that having her pussy and nipples pumped will make those areas so much more sensitive. The lightest touch across her clit is enough to drive her wild. When Elise latches a clothes pin onto it and starts vibrating it with the celebrator the ecstasy is almost agonizing. She should have known something terrible was coming when we put the ball gag in her mouth but compared to the rags it just didn't seem as threatening. Now she knows better.

Duration: 47:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2685kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 965.7 MB

>>> Download <<< Siouxsie Q - Oh! My Goodness, Part 2

So you want to be an Anal Whore? Says Bobbi to Skylar
a44ae2226d232c8f24b2bb6ee79332f1.jpg

Cast: Bobbi Starr ,Skylar Price
Genres: Brunette ,Dominatrix ,fake boobs ,buttplug ,bottom ,Prolapse ,Anal Fingering ,Anal Stretching ,slim ,Pierced Nipples

Skylar Price is one lucky Anal Whore wannabe. She hooks up with Bobbi Starr for some informal training on how to be an Anal Whore. Who better than Bobbi to show her how to groom herself, give & take , proper positions to take fingers, toys & dick up her ass? Bobbi finds that Skylar has the beginnings of a good Anal Whore but is lacking in a few key places, one of them is asshole shaving and another is proper expulsion..

Duration: 1:16:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

>>> Download <<< So you want to be an Anal Whore? Says Bobbi to Skylar

Fileboom Premium Account