Your Face For My Ass

Katrin1988

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

About video: Lily has a huge sex drive and one man can never really satisfy her especially when she knows she has a cuckold that she can humiliate and use for clean up after. The scene opens with her standing on her slave and saying she is about to give him her ass, looking at you and saying “Don’t you wish it was you?” She sits in a forward position and tells him to stroke his cock, she likes him fully aroused when she talks about her sex life so he associates his own arousal with her being fucked by other men. Soon the slave needs to breath and trying to catch a breath he literally snorts into her ass. “Don’t snort to much, because my boyfriend just filled me up” she tells him. “It’s probably better for you than coke though” she adds. Now she moves into a reverse position and tells him she will remove her panties so he can suck the cum from her ass if he pleases her first. “A dirty ass for a dirty bitch like you” she says.
Pleased with his commitment to following orders , she removes her panties and stuffs them in the cucks mouth before again sitting on his face. “Don’t swallow them whole” she tells him. Lily sits full weight and the slave is rock hard stroking away even as he kicks to breath. Now she gets on all fours and shows you her magnificent ass and sweet bunghole and tells her slave as a treat she’s going to let him sniff it deeply. He breaths it in and she says “You don’t mind that other men are fucking me, do you?” and the lustful sexy naturally replies “no”. She reminds him that he never gets to fuck her as she waves her ass only inches from his face. She tells him to imagine fucking her right after 10 other guys have fucked her. He’d do anything for sloppy seconds but cuckolds don’t fuck, they just smell and eat cum from their owner. She gets into graphic detail about how she will sit on his face after those 10 guys have fucked her and how he will be ordered to suck the cum from her freshly fucked holes. She now moves back onto his face and leans forward so you can see him licking her asshole. “Can you taste my studs cum in there?” she asks him. Lily next lays on the bed and starts touching herself and says “I’m so horny now for my boyfriend.” She looks at her erect and frustrated slave and says “It looks like someone else is horny too.”

Info file :
File Type : mp4
Runtime : 07 min 25 s.
File Size : 543 Mb
Resolution : 1920x1080

Download / watch from KEEP2SHARE.CC
https://k2s.cc/file/adc6a62aaa619/10_Men_Came_In_My_Ass,_Smell_It,_Eat_It_-_Princess_Lily.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Katrin1988

About video: Lady Katy is helping collect cum for a project the ladies at Club Stiletto are working on. After 30 or so loads they will feed it to a slave so today her slave gets to cum to help build up the stock. She will sit on his face, all 220 pounds of her, and make him fight for air under her ass until he cums. Breath play and ass licking that ends with an orgasm. The first spurt of cum misses the container so Kate makes the slave lick it off his arm while she returns the container back to the deep freeze until the next collection

Info file :
Runtime : 05 min 18 s.
File Size : 763 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/f5f54baafaf55/220_Pound_Face_Sitting_Cum_Collector_-_Lady_Katy.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

About video: Miss Jasmine has just destroyed her slaves balls (Kick him Where it HURTS) so she is giving him a 'break'. She starts by sitting on his chest and crushing her pussy into his nose before slipping up and giving him the thrill of her plump ass on his face. Not to get to comfortable she reaches back and slaps his cock and balls a few times. "One of the things I like about face sitting is that I can multi-task" she says. Miss Jasmine, she's never going to go easy on this slave, lol. She rubs her satin panties over her pussy and says she loves the fabric. She then gets up and moves into forward position on his face. Again she slaps his cock and balls. When she finally leans forward to give him a breath she asks "Is breathing really that important?" She asks him what is more important, air or her ass. She again turns into reverse position and talks about how she enjoys hurting him.

She now looks at you and asks what your redeeming qualities are and how you could serve her. Can you take what this slave does? Again she moves into forward position and then reaches for her crop. While sitting on his face she starts to flog his cock. She then stands up and places her stiletto on his chest and resumes cropping his groin area. Then back on his face and this time she reaches over her shoulder and flogs his balls some more. Finally when he is desperate to breath she stands up again and flogs his balls even harder. She really hits him hard and repeatedly and when he closes his legs in defense she demands he open them for some more. Finally she gets up and brings her stiletto to his balls. The slave is covered in trample marks and tram lines, sweating in pain as she destroys his nuts. "You'll definitely be thinking of me when you're in the shower later" she says with a laugh

Info file :
Runtime : 07 min 25 s.
File Size : 562 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/d04a20f8a3b64/Air_Or_Ass_-_Miss_Jasmine.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

About video: Mistress Irene is back and we find her relaxing on her phone just outside her slaves cage. “Boy, it’s time to serve your Mistress’ she speaks and the slave eagerly crawls to her feet. She makes him kiss and lick her feet through the cage. She asks him if he is prepared to serve her today as she is feeling a it sadistic. As the scene changes we see Irene is now sitting on her slaves face who has his head in her face sitting box. Soon he is kicking for air under her AMAZING ass. “Let’s see how long you can hold out?’ she says, telling him to take a deep breath while he can. Next she just settles in with all her weight and waits. “In time I’d like to see you go 5 minutes without breathing” she tells him and says it’s selfish that he expects more air than that.

She really takes him to the limit this time and when she finally gets up he gasps so loud it almost shakes the room. She now torments the bitch with her ass by rolling on her side and rubbing her hand across it, tormenting him, making him want to do better. She sits on his face again but this time digs her stilettos into his skin. Nice view of Irene’s crotch as the camera zooms in close. Now Irene grabs her phone again and remembers she has to write her boyfriend. She is soon lost in her thoughts as the slave kicks frantically beneath her.

Info file :
Runtime : 06 min 16 s.
File Size : 459 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/90b457bd08e93/Are_You_Honored_To_Be_Under_My_Ass_-_Mistress_Irene.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

About video: Miss Madison walks into the room where he slave has been locked up for the day. He is locked in the cage with only his head outside, right in perfect position to lick her ass or be her toilet when she decides to come use him. "How's your day been?" she asks him and then says he has it easy just sitting around all day doing nothing. "A day of leisure, just sitting in a cage, how hard can it be", she adds. She tells him that she has had a busy day and her ass is dirty and she needs him to clean it. She hops up on the cage and tells him to gaze at her pussy. She fingers herself and says he is not good enough to lick her there but she does give him a taste off her fingers. "It must be hard looking at my pussy and knowing you'll never get any... ever, from anyone" she says. Miss Madison then changes her mind and says she might have him lick the fat old lady next door, one day. "She probably hasn't had her pussy licked in 30 or 40 years" she tells him.

Now Miss Madison shifts forward a bit so her asshole is right by the slaves mouth. He wastes no time getting his tongue deep inside her. She purrs with delight and says it's not as good as her boyfriends cock but it's pretty good. After a good rimming she turns around so he can rim her from behind and she can sit on his face at the same time. She sits full weight fording his head back which cause him great discomfort but she reminds him some things are worth suffering for. She bounces up and down and tells him to keep his tongue out so she can be properly ass fucked by it. "Every time I come down on your face I want to feel your tongue in my asshole" she tells him. Her ass looks so delicious as it bounces up and down on him. After lengthy bouncing she moves up on his face and tells him to gaze at her hole and you can see she is now squeaky clean. She tells him to reach for her asshole with his tongue and then she rewards him by letting him lick her some more. This time light licks up and down her crack, she wants to get in the mood for her man. Finally she sits back down on him full weight, it's time to make him kick for air. She looks at you and says "Would you like to be locked in my cage?

Info file :
Runtime : 06 min 54 s.
File Size : 528 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/a2aae3548dd58/Ass_Lickers_Favorite_Part_Of_The_Day_-_Miss_Madison.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account