Young and Beautiful Guys (twink collection)

zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Military C - Clash scene III blowjob
f5659a6f9151ff894c028b43a293a06d.jpg

Studio: MilitaryClassified

I'm sure you all remember this little morsel. Clash is back and in need to some serious cash as he decides to leave the California area and head East.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1827kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 265.5 MB
Download Military C - Clash scene III blowjob

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

zara85

Jacob Durham Fucks Oliver Saxon
71cf1a0fecbd5075c78a1408bc923958.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Broke Straight Boys

Jacob Durham and Oliver Saxon are ready to cum this morning, and these boys get right to it as they exchange a few kisses before Jacob goes down on Oliver, sucking that sweet cock. Oliver watches as Jacob chokes on his fat dick and licks his balls while he plays with his own hard cock, and once he�s got Oliver ass prepped for a good fucking he fills it up with his long bareback shaft and pounds Oliver hard! Oliver moans as he gets his ass stretched by Jacob, who just can�t seem to get deep enough in that tight hole as he fucks Oliver raw.

Duration: 17:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 652.3 MB
Download Jacob Durham Fucks Oliver Saxon

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Kyle Ferris & James Eden devour Krave Moore�s dick
3d800614d2e850d37e5e9dc6678354a9.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Krave Moore, James Eden & Kyle Ferris
Genres: Kissing, Oral Sex, Deep Throat, Big Dick, Black
Video language: English

Krave Moore has a HUGE dick. Like�seriously HUGE! One of the biggest ones I�ve ever seen. Being a cock connoisseur I�ve seen my fair share of big dicks so that�s saying alot.

What�s better than having 1 mouth on a dick? That would be having 2 on a dick. We knew Krave�s big piece of meat was enough to go around, and then some!

Watch Kyle Ferris and newcomer James Eden work their way around Krave�s dick. Kissing it, licking it, sucking it, sharing it between themselves, and then finally seeing who gets that sweet nectar down their throats. You�ll have to watch it to see who�s the lucky cocksucker to get the reward for a job well done.

Duration: 12:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2909kbps

File size: 279.0 MB
Download Kyle Ferris & James Eden devour Krave Moore�s dick

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

zara85

zara85

Bad Reputation
7b8080c4ed3237270a516c2a2889fe9c.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Austin Keyes, Rod Peterson
Genres: Condom, Anal Sex, Oral, Kissing, Muscles, Dark Hair, Cumshots
Video language: English

Rod was just sitting there on the couch relaxing with that sexy cool carefree attitude. I just stared at him, slowly tracing the muscles bulging through his shirt. I rubbed my dick as I recounted the many stories I�ve heard from everyone else in the house. I could watch him all day, but fuck waiting! It was finally my turn and I was going to go after his ass for myself and see how much fun this fuck boy is.

Duration: 26:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1518kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 331.7 MB
Download Bad Reputation

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Alec & Troi
2b638159f4ec44ee9080ee0015031ab5.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ChaosMen
Genres: Muscle, Bareback, Anal/Oral Sex, Rimming

I know many of you are skeptical about a model�s �first time� but Alec�s first time getting fucked by Jonas really surprised him. I think if you are not fond of bottoming, then you can�t see how someone could take to it so quickly. Perhaps bottoms are less skeptical?But Alec sure did take to it fast. He says it does hurt a bit at first, but his cock loves it and it makes him want to cum faster. Getting fucked by Troi is his second time, and I guess I just figured he could take Troi�s large cock given how easily it was to get him fucked by Jonas.There is an OutTake at the end to show the skeptics that it is not all, �Yeah! Put it in and fuck me hard!� from the get go. I know some love to see the multiple attempts at taking a cock, but it kinda ruins it for me. I guess I want to know the guys are enjoying it. The OutTake gives you a glimpse at what can happen when a cock is a bit too big for the hole.But amodating Troi�s fat dick, his second time getting fucked was perhaps biting-off more than he could chew. After that first �ouchie� peration, he was immediately in the Zone and Troi does enjoy making guys squirm around on his cock

Duration: 30:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2935kbps

File size: 687.0 MB
Download Alec & Troi

Fileboom Premium Account