Punishment in the Cabana

Starring: Nadia Miller

General:
Name: GODDESSNADIA_Punishment in the Cabana
Format: mp4
Size: 318.81 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:20, 5211 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Goddess Nadia has no shortage of ways to physically dominate you men! Watch as she uses her favorite torture holds to submit her victim, Eddy Paradise! He stands no chance against her massive muscles and amazon strength! She will absolutely blow your mind with her scissors, choke holds, face sitting and smothering!

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 318.81 MB<<<

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

stachoo

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Big Muscles Small Cock - SPH

Starring: Nadia Miller,Goddess Rapture

General:
Name: GODDESSNADIA_Big Muscles Small Cock - SPH
Size: 392.54 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:07, 5286 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Goddess Nadia and Rapture catch a dirty little pervert watching them sunbath, so they tease and taunt him and his micro penis relentlessly in this SPH femdom clip! Laughing at him and his ridiculous shrimp dick! They show him exactly why he'll never get a gorgeous muscle girl like them. Watch as they completely emasculate you and torture you with their goddess bodies and perfect feet!

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 392.54 MB<<<

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

stachoo

Accidentally made him cum, huge cum shot, putting my heel in his balls, he loves the pain

Starring: Mistress Francesa

General:
Name: VAR_Accidentally made him cum, huge cum shot
Size: 873.92 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:00, 9981 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Accidentally made him cum, huge cum shot, putting my heel in his balls, he loves the pain. kicks, ballbusting, female domination

Category: CUMSHOTS
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, STILETTOS, BALLBUSTING POV, HIGH HEELS, CUM PLAY.
Keywords: ballbusting, penis crushing, kicks, high heels, kicking, feet, feet fetish, medias, long legs, sexy feet, cute feet, cute girl, dominance, small feet.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 873.92 MB<<<

Fileboom Premium Account

stachoo

Muscle Goddess Foot Worship - Foot Fetish

Starring: Nadia Miller,Sydney Thunder,Goddess Rapture,Queen Jennifer

General:
Name: GODDESSNADIA_Muscle Goddess Foot Worship - Foot Fetish
Size: 436.53 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:31, 6279 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Goddess Nadia, Sydney Thunder, Rapture and Queen Jennifer Marie find a boy at the park to worship their perfect feet. He must worship each of their beautiful feet alone, with sneakers on, and then he gets eight of the sexiest feet all at one time. Going to have to put that tongue to work, moisturizing our dry soles, and cleaning our toes one at a time! They have the best soles, arches, toes and mature feet in the world!

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 436.53 MB<<<

Fileboom Premium Account

stachoo

Ballbusted for running out of gas

Starring: Vicky Vixxx

General:
Name: VAR_Ballbusted for running out of gas
Size: 403.22 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:51, 8010 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Vicky has her slave Andrea with her today. She's very upset with him because he left her waiting all morning while he ran out of gas on the bridge. For that, she's going to use his balls as target practice. He's only two kicks in and calls safe word, which only makes Vicky want to bust him harder. He whimpers in agony as her high heels make contact with his swollen balls. She can tell he's had enough and gives him one last good one and he falls to the floor in tears. He kisses her boot and thanks her.

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: CBT, KICKING, EXTREME DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMDOM.
Keywords: cbt.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 403.22 MB<<<

Fileboom Premium Account

stachoo

Footbitch training Pt2 - Ballbusting and CEI off feet

Starring: Vicky Vixxx

General:
Name: VAR_Footbitch training Pt2 - Ballbusting and CEI off feet
Size: 991.02 MB
Video: avc1, 00:16:55, 7975 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

This stinky foot lover was left desperate for more after the first part of his training session (Footbitch training Pt1: Smelly bare soles) Vicky decides its time for some ballbusting to see how much suffering he can take for her. She allows him the pleasure of worshiping and cleaning her sweaty bare soles which leave him quite erect. Vicky knows the he wants to explode all over her feet but she tells him he must clean them off afterwords..with this mouth! Of course this desperate to serve slave complies! He licked up every drop of his filth from Vicky's feet.

Related Categories: CEI, FOOT DOMINATION, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING.
Keywords: cei.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 991.02 MB<<<

Fileboom Premium Account

stachoo

Making My Roommate Into My Slave - Part 1- Let's Start With CBT

Starring: Janira Wolfe

General:
Name: VAR_Making My Roommate Into My Slave - Part 1- Let's Start With CBT
Size: 479.04 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:10, 7981 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps

After getting all ready and excited for a hot ballbusting session, My client cancelled...but I was not going to go without getting My fix. I go to My roommate's bedroom to find him watching TV, and seduce him into letting Me train him to be My slave to use to get out My aggression in such circumstances. My favorite activity is ballbusting, so I start by introducing him to My squeezing, punching, and slapping of the balls. My roommate squirms and moans in pain, but his consistent erection tells Me I can keep going. After a few minutes, I decide to switch up the sensations. I remove My gloves and begin using My nails and barehands, digging My stiletto, French manicured nails into the bitch's cock and balls for that sharp pain so many would do anything to feel. This is all new to My roommate, so of course he must be pushed beyond his limits in order to satisfy Me, and as is necessary in any slave training.

Category: CBT
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, FEMALE DOMINATION, FINGER NAIL FETISH, FEMDOM.
Keywords: janira wolfe, worship the wolfe, brunettes, corset fetish, fishnets, boot fetish, glove fetish.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 479.04 MB<<<

Fileboom Premium Account

stachoo

Unblocking your Ball's !

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

General:
Name: JASMMEND_Unblocking y0ur Ball's !
Size: 605.12 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:59, 6841 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps

Custom: You arrive at home wearing very very slim blue jeans and flat ballerinas, but you have very fluffy hair, your make-up is wonderful!!!

You sit and you find a slave waiting for you He needs to receive very HARD KICKS in the balls barefoot, and he knows that the deadliest big feet in the world belong to the Beautiful Jasmine Mendez He has a great problem, he cannot cum anymore because he has a block in the balls and he needs a big trauma to heal Jasmine can help him You order to take off your shoes, your toes are red-painted(please Jasmine, this time really red-painted!!!!

not other colors)and you show your soles to the camera for 5 minutes (you stretch your soles and you make appear your feet even longer than they are) placing your feet on a table and starting to impress your slave, he never saw so long soles and so long toes on a woman!!!!

Now is BallBusting time, you put your ballerinas on and you start to kick his balls and his cock(camera is in front of the slave balls and you are behind, you deliver your kicks from behind, and camera film very close the impact of your feet on his balls and on his cock)

After 3 or 4 minutes you take off your shoes and you start to kick barefoot always from behind, please Jasmine chooses a strong slave, I would like to see unprecedented viol-ence, must be your most vio--lent BallBusting session!!!!!

Camera film very close his balls warp at impact against your feet Now you deliver special dangerous kicks, I mean "TOE KICKS " you hit his balls with your big toe(you keep your big toe hard not to get hurt!!!)

Now you must verify if he is healed, so you make him a wonderful FootJob(stroking his cock with both your long toes)

Now his cock explode and a lot of cum covers your long toes! Now you trample his cock and your feet play with his hot load, you collect all his cum with your soles and toes and you show your cummy soles to the camera (film at least 3 minutes!!!!)

The slave is healed and Jasmine is proud of herself, her big feet cannot fail!!!!

Related Categories: CBT, CORPORAL BDSM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOTJOBS.
Keywords: cbt, ballabuse, ballbusting, female domination, ball stomping, corporal punishment, foot jobs, cock tease, sph, bratty goddess, kicking, humiliation, domination, men following orders, corporal bdsm.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 605.12 MB<<<

Fileboom Premium Account

stachoo

Smoking Cashmeet - FinDom

General:
Name: JASMMEND_Smoking Cashmeet - FinDom
Size: 425.63 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:27, 7992 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 149 Kbps, 44 Khz

Just another one of my famous cash meet with my local favorite Addict
Your money looks better in my hands and I just love the look at your face when I take it All
Your work for me, drop to your knees and bring me what belongs to me.........

Financial Domination, Goddess Worship
BBW Smoking, High Heel Domination, High Heels Worship, Humiliation Smoking, Smoking, Vaping,

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 425.63 MB<<<

Fileboom Premium Account

stachoo

July 4th Red White & BLUE Balls - Tease and Denial!

General:
Name: JASMMEND_July 4th Red White & BLUE Balls - Tease and Denial!
Size: 683.26 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:22, 10029 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 152 Kbps, 44 Khz

Fuck your Freedom, Loser like you don't deserve to be free.

Losers like you deserve to be locked up.

But today is your lucky day, I'm feeling generous and I think you earned that orgasm of yours What do you think? have you earned it?

I cant Feel that hard cock twitching and throbbing, So much cum, So much blo-od rushing to the tip

and you are ready to explode ......

Watch this clip and find out if he gets his release for this Fourth of July !!!

Category: TEASE & DENIAL
Related Categories: HANDJOBS, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION, CHASTITY, ORGASM DENIAL.
Keywords: femdom, mind fuck, sph, edging games, chastity, chastity tease, tease and denial, orgasm denial, orgasm control, humiliation, handjobs, sub training, big tits, cock tease, latina domination.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 683.26 MB<<<

Fileboom Premium Account