Starring: Samantha Mack

General:
Name: CSFEM_My First AAA Meeting
Format: mp4
Size: 235.43 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:47, 3967 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

My First AAA Meeting
Justin is addicted to ass. He stares at women's asses everywhere he goes and the family has decided this bad behavior has to stop. She sends Justin to ""Ass Addicts Anonymous"" where Goddess Samantha is famous for treating ass addictions.

She promises that she will make sure his ass addiction is cured forever. This is their story.

Mistress:
Samantha, Goddess

Category: FACE SITTING
Related Categories: SMOTHER , FACEBUSTING , ASS SMOTHERING , ASS SQUISHING , ASS WORSHIP
Keywords: samantha , smothering , ass sniffing , objectification , facecrusher , ass sniffing , diva , stockings , smothering , brunette , human furniture , pantyhose , panty hose , face crusher , stockings

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 235.43 MB<<<

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

stachoo

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I Want to Ride All Day Long

Starring: Mistress Ariel

General:
Name: CSFEM_I Want to Ride All Day Long
Size: 254.8 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:29, 3931 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.414 fps

I Want to Ride All Day Long
As you all know from watching Mistress Ariel riding various ponies over the years, she LOVES riding human horses. It was a beautiful afternoon and Ariel wanted to go for an outdoor ride. She starts off riding her pony in all-fours position and is very demanding with her rein control.

She rides him for a solid five minutes until he is starting to collapse but Ariel refuses to give up her ride and using the reins, she pulls him up to give her a shoulder ride. Now mounted on his shoulders, she kicks him and pushes him to gallop beautifully for her pleasure. You can tell by watching the video that Ariel is truly having the time of her life and she never wants the ride to end. She plans to ride all day long no matter what it takes.

Mistress:
Ariel, Mistress

Category: PONYBOYS
Related Categories: PONYPLAY , RIDING , ROLE PLAY , FEMALE DOMINATION , BDSM
Keywords: ariel black , reins , horse slavery , all-fours , equestrian , spurs , cruel riding , whips , mistress ariel , pony , shoulder riding , carry , neck riding , lift and carry , donkey lifts

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 254.8 MB<<<

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

stachoo

Evil Woman - Loser's Humiliation

Starring: Evil Woman

General:
Name: EVILWOMAN_Evil Woman - Loser's Humiliation
Size: 408.42 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:37, 5162 Kbps, 1916x1078, 60.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Together with Mistress Glamorous we called our loser slave to the office. He was not good slave for us and not doing well his duties. So we decide punish him by face slapping, spitting and some whipping. He will certainly try harder next time.

Category: HUMILIATION
Related Categories: FEMDOM, WHIPPING, DOUBLE DOMINATION, HIGH HEELS, SPITTING.
Keywords: evil woman, femdom, female supremacy, mistress, fit mistress, double domme, double domination, humiliation, spitting, whipping, slave punishment, latex, high heels, boot worship, heels sucking.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 408.42 MB<<<

Fileboom Premium Account

stachoo

Doing The Dirty Work

Starring: Tasha
FB1292

General:
Name: FSBITCH_Doing The Dirty Work
Format: wmv
Size: 472.22 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:20:46, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Wimpy Merv is trying to hire a cleaning lady but he's not having much luck! Tasha has come for an interview but she soon has him wrapped around her little finger as she gives him a good facesitting and negotiates her employment terms from her new human chair! (Duration 20m46s)

Published Thursday 18th of August 2016

Keywords: humiliating, barefoot, domestic, thong / g-string, stockings, dresses and skirts, other girls.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 472.22 MB<<<

Fileboom Premium Account

stachoo

Daily Asslicking Duties Two

Starring: Mistress T

General:
Name: CSFEM_Daily Asslicking Duties Two
Size: 184.47 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:07, 3947 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Daily Asslicking Duties Two
Mistress T wakes up and summons her slave. It's time for him to perform his daily asslicking duties. Mistress T loves to have her ass licked immediately upon waking up. It gives her ass such a fresh feeling to be licked and freshened up by a moist tongue. It also help relax her and prepare her to release.

She loves having her asshole completely relaxed so she can deliver all of her goodness without any restriction. She moves through various positions as her slave continues to dutifully lick her ass. She does this because it ensures he doesn't miss a single crack or crevice in her ass that needs attention. Naturally her slave is only too eager to lick and clean to her exacting specifications. This is truly an example of how beautiful life can be for Mistress and slave. These daily rituals are what makes the D/s lifestyle so incredible.

Think of all the oral worship and amazing experiences you would have serving in a total 24/7 D/s lifestyle. What would you give to spend a day in the life of serving Mistress T? How about a week? Maybe a month? Now is the time to live your fantasies.

Mistress:
T, Mistress

Category: ASS WORSHIP
Related Categories: SMOTHER , FACEBUSTING , ASS SMOTHERING , ASS SQUISHING , ASS WORSHIP
Keywords: mistress t , smothering , ass sniffing , objectification , toilet slavery , ass sniffing , diva , stockings , smothering , asslicking , human furniture , pantyhose , panty hose , face crusher , stockings

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 184.47 MB<<<

Fileboom Premium Account

stachoo

Strapon Fucking in stocks

Starring: Mistress Glamorous, Evil Woman

General:
Name: EVILWOMAN_Strapon Fucking in stocks
Size: 364.62 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:15, 6000 Kbps, 1920x1078, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 160 Kbps, 48 Khz

I invited my Domme friend Mistress Glamorous to my house, where my slave closed in stock was waiting for us and ready to be fucked. We fucked him very hard without mercy. While one was fucking him, the other was watching the show. So much fun

Category: PEGGING
Related Categories: STRAP-ON, BRUNETTE, FEMDOM, DILDO FUCKING, DOUBLE DOMINATION.
Keywords: evil woman, femdom, female supremacy, mistress, fit mistress, pegging, strapon, brunette goddess, double domme, double domination, anal, mouth fucking, spitting, dildo fucking, anal fingering.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 364.62 MB<<<

Fileboom Premium Account

stachoo

Don't Wait up

Starring: Chloe Lovette & Tess
FB1291

General:
Name: FSBITCH_Don't Wait up
Format: wmv
Size: 471.97 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:20:42, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Jonathan says Tess can't go out tonight, but her friend Chloe has other ideas! She shows Tess how to get her own way by pinning him down and smothering him beneath their combined weights until they have facesat him into submission. (Duration 20m40s)

Published Thursday 11th of August 2016

Keywords: heels, 2 or more sitters, domestic, panties, chloe, dresses and skirts, other girls, lingerie.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 471.97 MB<<<

Fileboom Premium Account

stachoo

Punishment for a student for his behavior

Starring: Evil Woman, Mistress Glamorous, Mistress Karino

General:
Name: EVILWOMAN_Punishment for a student for his behavior
Size: 907.84 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:13, 15256 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

This student was a very bad! This is why he was brought to my principal office. Me and 2 strict teachers Mistress Glamorous and Mistress Karino are going to give him some lesson!

Category: WHIPPING
Related Categories: FEMDOM, CANING, BALLBUSTING, FACE SLAPPING, OFFICE DOMINATION.
Keywords: evil woman, femdom, female supremacy, mistress, fit mistress, group domination, whipping, caning, face slapping, office domination, humiliation, brunette goddess, punishment, ballbusting, student/teacher.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 907.84 MB<<<

Fileboom Premium Account

stachoo

Submitting to her plan POV

Starring: Narlie Reese

General:
Name: GFD_Submitting to her plan POV
Size: 59.48 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:57, 1322 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Narlie Reese is still bitter about her best friend, Lisa, fucking her boyfriend. Even after getting revenge with Lisa's boyfriend, she wants to double the damage by seducing you, Lisa's pops. Watch as she shows off her sexy pink heels, slipping them off to show you her gorgeous bare feet. See her strip down to nothing, showing off her round, perky tits and pretty ass and pussy. Worship her sexy feet, getting nice and hard for her. Follow her jerk off instructions and cum for this blonde bombshell. If you cum for her, she'll cum for you! Take her soft feet into your mouth and suck on them as you stroke your cock just as she says.

Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, FEET JOI, FEMDOM POV, POV FOOT WORSHIP.
Keywords: pov, foot worship, narlie reese, femdom.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 59.48 MB<<<

Fileboom Premium Account

stachoo

Payback with her Best Friend's Boyfriend

Starring: Narlie Reese

General:
Name: GFD_Payback with her Best Friend's Boyfriend
Size: 198.95 MB
Video: avc1, 00:17:38, 1503 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Since Goddess Narlie Reese's best friend, Lisa, fucked her boyfriend, the beautiful blonde is going to get revenge by seducing Lisa's boyfriend. Fair is fair, right? She wastes no time, calling him out on his foot fetish and his attraction to her feet. Watch as she puts her high heeled feet in his lap, slipping off her shoes so he can get a whiff of her smelly feet. See him sniff her toes before kissing and licking all over them, tasting her from heel to toe. Watch as he sucks each one of her toes. After she tells him about how their significant others cheated on them with each other, she treats him to a steamy foot job. Revenge is sweet!

Category: FOOTJOBS
Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, TOE SUCKING, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT PLAY.
Keywords: narlie reese.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 198.95 MB<<<

Fileboom Premium Account