What is your fetish?

cookie

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I'm not too sure... that's why i joined this forum:).
I think i would like being tied down, handcuffs, restrained in any manner... I can be quite shy about doing anything unless I have someone to push me on to do it, so i can only guess about the things that i would like.
I do love giving bj's though. It's nice when a guy's hand is on my head, pushing me to take more.
That being said, I think there would be alot more to like after some more experience?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

GreyMac

cookie, It sounds as though you naturally have a lovely submissive streak. Are you a 'people pleaser' kind of person? Do you avoid confrontation whenever possible? Have you fantasized about rough sex - not necessarily violent but being forcefully 'taken'?

I ask this not to be a voyeur into your life but to help you get a firmer idea of where your interests lie.

If you're really curious and haven't previously had much guidance, this forum should be very helpful. The people here are friendly and knowledgable. Don't hesitate to ask about anything.

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

IF is not alone in being externally dominant and internally submissive. My sub Alex is exactly the same way, and many of the men who use prodoms are like that as well. Which is not to say that IF is not wonderful and unique...

Since this is a thread about fetishes, one I've recently discovered is that I love paddling a guy's balls. Smacking a pair of dangling testicles is just such a great statement about who really has the power in the scene.

Fileboom Premium Account

cookie

It's hard for me to say. I have a bit of a rebellious streak, and I;m not scared of confrontations, but I like the idea of being forcefully taken :). It turns me on to know that someone has control of me or can have their way with me. Sometimes 'no' doesn't mean 'no' for me, but that's not something that a lot of people seem to understand.
I've tried to hint as much to my boyfriend, but I don't think he gets me, and it's embarassing to have to tell him. He seems quite ambivalent to my idea of 'playing', and most hints are ignored or laughed off.
and yes, I do so loooovee your dp Grey :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

GreyMac

I'm aware of the widely varying dynamic involved in our lifestyle, Sebastian, but thanks for kindly sharing the info in a gracious manner.

I was tweaking Inocent Facade because, well, I like to tweak IF. It's a well known (on this forum at least) idiosyncracy of mine that I do like spirited subbies, and actually enjoy and encourage saucy humor outside of scenes.

My favorite thing, as noted elsewhere on this forum, is forcing orgasms out of helpless women. (Have I mentioned how much I love bondage?) Seeing a submissive woman go into a more-or-less continous orgasm for several minutes at a time just does something for me. Making her beg me to allow her to cum, (Did I mention how much I like to tease a sub before the first orgasm?) then making her tell me how it feels, having her hold eye contact with me while cumming, and finally making her beg me to allow her to stop cumming. Even the sauciest and most spirited submissive will beg eventually.

"God help me, I do love it so."
~ General George Patton

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: