Wearing nipple clamps under clothes

Status
Not open for further replies.

RS1981

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I'm planning to buy my submissive girlfriend some nipple clamps, and I want her to wear them under her clothes. The problem is she wears a 40 GGG so she HAS to wear a bra. Are there any good clamps that I can get her that she can wear under a bra discreetly? These are not discipline clamps, they are for reminding her of her role. I will be getting another set for discipline. Also, how long can these kinds of clamps be worn safely?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sebastian

Clamps that have any degree of tightness restrict blood flow to the tissue they are clamping. After about 30 minutes of clamping, they can start to do some tissue damage, so the general rule is that 30 minutes is the upper limit for clamps. If clamped tissue starts to feel colder than body temperature, the clamps need to come off (but that doesn't mean that tissue at body temp is automatically ok).

Also, the longer clamps are left on, the more they will hurt when they come off.

So the upthrust of this is that wearing tit clamps while at work or whatever isn't really safe, unless she takes them off every half hour and gives herself a 15-30 min break from them. You might be better off with something that is worn over the nipple but which doesn't actually clamp (like that nipple shield Janet Jackson was wearing during her infamous wardrobe malfunction. I've seen tit chains that have a simple ring that goes around the nipple. Those might be worth looking into.

Granted a nipple shield probably doesn't generate strong sensation, but you might build a ritual around it. Perhaps every morning as she's getting dressed, you put the nipple shield on and say something like "you wear this as a reminder that you serve me". In general, rituals like this are powerful ways to build a sense of control and may in the long run may be more meaningful than a simple physical sensation.

Fileboom Premium Account

RS1981

She doesn't really like anal plugs. I want her to have a reminder but I don't want her to be uncomfortable all day, the discomfort will be saved for play and punishment. She likes anal sex since it has a constant in and out motion but not the feeling of something staying there all the time. I might get her some nipple shields that have a slight pinch to them. I may have found some on amazon but if anyone can direct me to some good ones that give a good amount of sensation but are safe to wear all day I would appreciate it.

Fileboom Premium Account

Status
Not open for further replies.