Unusual gay) exclusive collection! (

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Primal Pigs Vol. 2
5d267537bfeb4956fd4691edafcd9b61.jpeg

Studio: Primal

The pigs from the Primal Sty continue with another session of total debaucherous man-sex. This time the party's in Amsterdam. The home of thorough bred sleaze. From start to finish, it is serious full-on cock and arse work from these very experienced filthy European play meisters. This playtime holds no bounds!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:17:38
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 1171kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 741.4 MB
Download Primal Pigs Vol. 2

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

polosa

WHiggins - Filip Cervenka - Helping Hand - 16-12-2012
8d02a2373ab941566cdb53907e8511ed.jpg

Studio: WilliamHiggins.com

We invited Filip Cervenka in for a helping hand session. He is a very sweet guy, from Ostrava, who has already done several shoots. As he sits on the bed the helping hand arrives and begins to caress Filip's body, removing his tee-shirt. The he has Filip lay down and continues to caress him. He pulls open the leg of Filip's underwear and extracts his cock and balls. Then the underwear comes off completely. A hand takes hold of Filip's cock and begins to wank it, playing with his nipples at the same time. Then we see Filips, hairy, ass crack as his legs are pulled in the air. A vibrator appears and slides into Filip's ass, working in and out of the hole. Then a thicker toy replaces it, pushing deep into his hole. Filip moans as it goes in, but takes it well. Then, with the dildo in place his cock is wanked again, getting nice and hard. The wanking speeds up and, with Filip moaning louder and louder, he shoots his cums for us. What a very good looking guy, and a great sport too.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 26:25
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2417kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 493.6 MB
Download WHiggins - Filip Cervenka - Helping Hand - 16-12-2012

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

polosa

Mattias Solich
9c534e215731844316dda7ec93f65f5e.jpeg

Studio: Bad Puppy

We find Mattias rubbing his hairy, sculpted chest and rock hard abs with his hard cock protruding from inside his underwear. He spreads out on the sofa giving a wide view of his ass, and then he starts fingering his hole and stroking his cock. The masseur walks in, finding Mattias with his ass in the air walks over, squeezes some oil onto Mattias' back, ass and hole and then he sensually begins to work Mattias love muscles. As the oil is being massaged onto him, you can tell Mattias loves it as his cock gets more erect. Then IN goes the finger into Mattias' hungry man hole. Our masseur flips Mattias over, adds some more oil and we watch as Mattias swallows his hungry fingers up his ass while he shoots a hot load of cum all over his hot chest.

Duration: 19:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4843kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 711.7 MB
Download Mattias Solich

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Old Edged On Daddy's Lap
1c42db364e86dd3fa4edb73539a24087.jpg

But Rich is having fun at his expense. He loves teasing guys Joey's age, tormenting them with their youthful, sexual energy but forbidding them to cum. He denies Joey's requests several times, enjoying his power over all that young lust. Joey starts to squirm and gently thrust his hips in time to Rich's teasing stroke, staring at his cock and Rich's hand as if waiting for the OK.

Duration: 20:26
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 544kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 138.4 MB
Download Old Edged On Daddy's Lap

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Sleeping Jim's Slow Hand Job
c8f902b9e336e24ba0ecdca7bd4da1d2.jpg

With complete access to this sexy straight guysbody he groped and fondled, then stroked his big cock until it was rock hard and throbbing. Rich gave him one of his slowest hand jobs ever,working his cock until he erupted in a massive orgasm, shooting cum onto his arms, chest, pillow and the wall behind him in spurt after spurt ofthick hot semen.

Duration: 20:33
Video: 720x406, MP4V, 1389kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 266.1 MB
Download Sleeping Jim's Slow Hand Job

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Jimmy Sucks
871e52c06a1d5c0205613cad037b4147.jpeg

Studio: Daddy Mugs

I was laying in bed with my boy Jimmy a few nights ago, and he wanted to give me a massage. That was fine with me, but I told him that when I get a massage, I expect it to have a happy ending, and Jimmy did not disappoint! What started as a back rub ended with my hand on the back of his head shoving my cock down his throat! Jimmy may not have realized just what was in store for him when he offered that massage, but judging by how eager he was to get my thick load, I know he had just as much fun as I did!

Duration: 16:11
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 966.9 MB
Download Jimmy Sucks

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Skuff II Downright Filthy
9ccfd9a9337b99c207ce2c79a46de4c2.jpg

Release Year: 2003
Studio: Hot House Video
Cast: Alex Collack, Collin O'Neal, Dick Wolf, Joe Foster, Jacob Scott, Daxx Reed, Filippo Romano, Rob Anthony, Andy Hunter, Arpad Miklos, Cody Scott
Genres: Abuse, Muscle Men, Butt Play, Fisting, Leather, Masturbation, Solo, Orgy Scene

Skuff - to lightly hit in a playful manner (Urban Dictionary).
Downright Filthy boasts the debut of three Hot House Exclusives, the hottest men to explode on the scene since Aiden Shaw. Russian sex machine Alex Collack, -hung top-man Collin O'Neal and nasty neer Dick Wolf dominate this all-star cast of gorgeous hunks.

Duration: 46:15
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 419.3 MB
Download Skuff II Downright Filthy

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Benjamin Room Service For Sexy Slim Straight Dude
8afacaa2092820fc8fc3b1be411c9193.jpeg

Studio: Beefcakehunter

The next morning after my shooting with Bastian, I was getting ready to leave the hotel, and it happens that I checked my phone and I noticed that I had several missing messages from this sexy slim beefcake named Benjamin that I have met weeks ago, he has been undecided earlier to work with me or not, but he was letting me know that he was ready , and it has to be now or maybe later he changes his mind,then I ventured to invite him to the hotel before check out, of course, I made sure that at least he hasn?t has sex last night?. and wow! , I?m not sure exactly how many days ago was the last time he cum , but the amount of cum that came out from his delicious cock was unusual , I believe he surpassed Chico ! lol
I usually like to suck and lick balls a lot ,but this time I loved that Benjamin balls seemed like a single one and they fit full in my mouth? lol? that drove me crazy and also watching his face as he enjoyed, that get me even more aroused! so I went over time servicing his balls! I could go on and on for hours, of course I had to make some ?technical stops? because he was about to come more than twice, maybe I should let him and we should have by now another double shot, but time was running out and we finish this ?room service? just in time before the maid trow me out for been a very very bad kitty! lol? enjoy guys?

Duration: 19:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2446kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 362.9 MB
Download Benjamin Room Service For Sexy Slim Straight Dude

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Guest Cock Sucker Edges David
f219c0cdf1d9d21d00746cdb67cad3b3.jpg

David's face shows it all, the extreme arousal and anticipation of orgasm, followed by the look of disappointment, frustration and annoyance when Peter changes his pace. Poor David chases the elusive orgasm for a full hour, becoming more aroused and frustrated, until Peter finally takes pity and uses a consistent hand, mouth action to bring him over the edge.

Duration: 36:27
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 869kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 333.3 MB
Download Guest Cock Sucker Edges David

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Xperts - Scene 4 (Dean Brody & Jaxon)
3a259f0e6b9901cd9d268ce23702b167.jpeg

Studio: Club Inferno Dungeon

Jaxon has found his new favorite sex toy; a cone-shaped silicone ass stretcher that turns his hole into a gaping tunnel. The twisted ass-pig lies on his back ready and waiting for Dean Brody who steps out of the shadows and shoves a giant dildo in Jaxon's hungry hole. Brody works the giant dildo in and out of Jaxon's ass while he strokes his giant cock. Brody continues to fuck Jaxon through the toy until Jaxon begs him to remove it and insert the huge fake dick in even deeper. The -hung top pummels Jaxon's hole jerking off until he drops a load of cum on the bottom-boy's leather jock. Brody licks up his own jizz then walks away, leaving Jaxon ready and waiting for the next hole wrecker to come along.
Sometimes things are just better left to the experts and that's the rule of thumb in Xperts, Club Inferno's newest assplay epic. Watch in amazement as the biggest buttholes in the business gobble up everything in sight: big fat dildos, double-enders, and big meaty man fists. Hell, if nothing else is around, these guys shove their own fist up their ass! This panel of asshole experts will have you up to speed in no time. Ignore the warnings and try this at home until you're a certified Xpert yourself!

Duration: 16:50
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264)

File size: 237.5 MB
Download Xperts - Scene 4 (Dean Brody & Jaxon)

Fileboom Premium Account