Unusual gay) exclusive collection! (

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Club Amateur USA - Kirill
4516979742f79ef91f2c931314c79e07.jpg

New guy Kirill was actually a local referal from a site member, and with a wash-board stomach and thick, uncut cock, he's quite the catch. | A few minutes shy of four hours in total content between the three camera angles, you could say that this was one of my more challenging shoots. After some creative editing, you'll soon learn as I did an hour into filming that the best way to bring Kirill to full mast was slow, sensual massage including around his neck and face. As soon as I focused my attention there, he was most definitely engorged and tingling -- as you will soon be.

Format: mp4
Duration: 39:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1951kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 601.9 MB
Download Club Amateur USA - Kirill

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

polosa

CollegeBoyPhysical Ryan Gets His B-ball Exam
f4fe5b23c4d516bf62c397801b339f02.jpg

Studio: CollegeBoyPhysical

Starting school and joining the basket ball team is one of the requirements is to get a physical exam and since I will be staying in the dorms I to have do a physical before the semester. The nurse took me back to one of the many exam rooms and told me that Dr. Dick would be in shortly.

Duration: 17:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2451kbps
Audio: 74kbps

File size: 324.8 MB
Download CollegeBoyPhysical Ryan Gets His B-ball Exam

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Club Amateur USA - Geoff - Part 1
423580a280f121329adfe2353c8cc38e.jpg

�Tis hard to believe that 11 years ago my ClubAmateurUSA journey began, and one of my most prolific & requested models has been Geoff. He was the one who got away.
The night before he was to shoot his first duo scene, Geoff freaked way out and, literally, moved across country. Afterward, I lost contact with him & never felt a sense of closure in terms of his progression in his sexual journey.

Duration: 56:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1972kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 878.7 MB
Download Club Amateur USA - Geoff - Part 1

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Lucky Dan
eb4feaa1a3891f99df426ad2608c6ca2.jpeg

Studio: Englishlads

Jaden is a tall and lean straight lad who is modelling because his best mate got him into this fine mess! Though Jaden has a dilemma; he quite likes the money he can earn, but he is concerned how much he is compromised! Luckily his mate did his massage shoot first, so Jaden eventually agreed to go along with it and looking at how hard his uncut cock gets he didnt mind his first manhandling! The hole shoot he doesnt touch his own cock, perhaps we can get him used to this and maybe his boundaries can be pushed a little further especially if his mate does it first!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:06
Video: 1440x808, Windows Media Video 9, 5371kbps

File size: 932.0 MB
Download Lucky Dan

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

EastBoys - Martin Gajda - Casting - Muscle Flex
65cd4187870e13d57567a208a31775f2.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Video language: English

We've got yet another stud muffin for you! Workout is part of life of Martin Gajda, as you can most definitely tell! Martin has quite an awesome body, nice wide shoulders and biceps genetics some bodybuilders would envy! Martin will lift weights and flex his muscles for us, before Mr. Hand Jobs (now in new american cowboy style shirt) will come to his rescue! Well more like feeling his muscles, and Martin is only happy to oblige! Who would not want to touch and oil up such a body?

Duration: 23:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps

File size: 867.9 MB
Download EastBoys - Martin Gajda - Casting - Muscle Flex

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Quinn Blows Brett
eaccf80f025f83a794856b51abada276.jpg

Studio: Corbin Fisher

The handsome college student, Brett, fights off some nerves and excitement while he�s sitting on Pete�s couch. The dark haired and light-eyed runner shares that he loves to be submissive and when he describes his ideal guy- dominant, a bit rough, and with that incredibly sexy V that so many of us fantasize about. Lucky for him we have just the guy at our disposal to help him calm his nerves in the most satisfying way!

Listening to his interview, Quinn is planning on making Brett�s introduction memorable. Brett loves to bottom so Quinn spends a good amount of time giving ass the attention it deserves, to which Brett is grateful! He�s blown away by how talented Quinn is and it is clear on his face and in his moans.

Quinn slaps Brett�s ass red and swallows his impressive cock down to the balls. Brett thrusts into his mouth and it�s when he�s deep in Quinn�s throat that he moans out that he�s going to cum- which he feeds directly into Quinn�s hungry and waiting mouth!

Duration: 1:16
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1633kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 16.7 MB
Download Quinn Blows Brett

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Oh Man! Studios - Leather Training Center Scene 2
87f45cc3150253fd993a1bbe8f126fcd.jpg

Release Year: 2017

Welcome to the Leather Training Center. "The Academy of Discipline and Obedience." Here you will witness our staff, "The Masters," giving their students a hard course of training! You will see a wide variety of training, including boot worship, hot candle wax, spanking, XXX and verbal obedience.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:15:59
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V8, 1249kbps

File size: 869.8 MB
Download Oh Man! Studios - Leather Training Center Scene 2

Fileboom Premium Account