Unusual gay) exclusive collection! (

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Fetishezzo - Milk enema
07f5340aa0fbb3a3487cad52e7e065b1.jpg

Studio: Fetishezzo

The boy had been trying to come up with a way to please and entertain his Master in a whole new way for it felt like a week. Finally he came up with something really cool. His Master didn`t have to do a thing. The boy got a funnel and a bottle of milk, then he pulled his knees up to his face, and started feeling his pooper with the cold white liquid. The sensation was unearthly. He was trying really hard not to spill a drop, and he didn`t. Soon he couldn`t take another drop and submission blended deliciously with the discomfort of the enema. In a few seconds he was squirting the milk all over the tray.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:04
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 321kbps

File size: 775.4 MB
Download Fetishezzo - Milk enema

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

polosa

Fetish - Permission, Scene 03 (Seamus O'Reilly & Rocco Steele)
7f66e726725c5e84a004691befa0f5a1.jpg

Buff super d addy, Rocco Steele is on a tattered mattress when sexy ginger pig boy Seamus O'Reilly sneaks up and binds Rocco's hands with duct tape and writes 'cock sucker' on Rocco's forehead. Giant Rocco wakes up enraged and takes off after Seamus, pinning him to the ground. Seamus thinks what he's just done is hilarious and keeps laughing in Rocco's face so Rocco must teach him a lesson. After ripping Seamus' clothes off of his smooth body, Rocco bends him over the bed, holds him down and stuffs his used sweaty jock in Seamus' mouth. Grabbing Seamus by his cock and balls, Rocco spanks his bubble butt. Rocco strokes Seamus' cock, edging him before finally letting him cum all over his hand.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4594kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 520.0 MB
Download Fetish - Permission, Scene 03 (Seamus O'Reilly & Rocco Steele)

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

polosa

Fetishezzo - Enema for guy on chair
5778005d18f8bc3eaceebbd373553632.jpg

This sweetheart was still a beginner in the enema scene. Still, the sensations were so special and felt so damn good he was simply begging for his enema mentor to keep going. The boy willingly assumed the position, pulled his legs up and started working his manhole, getting ready for something which has almost grown into an addiction. His enema mentor took turns pumping the boy`s ass full and watching it get swollen and engorged, letting out the liquid. A truly magnificent, hypnotizing sight! They kept doing it for a while, savoring the beauty of the tray filled with the enema liquid in the end.

Duration: 21:08
Audio: 317kbps

File size: 959.4 MB
Download Fetishezzo - Enema for guy on chair

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Peter Fields and Jordan - Conversion King
3847584aba0d8697ab9a4036cb455c93.jpg

Peter had called Caruso from Orlando, Florida about a week prior to tell him that he had a new straight guy who was willing to give gay sex a shot for money. His name is Jordan and he found out about the gig through his college buddy Kory - yes, the same Kory who fucked Peter and sucked his 10'' cock. He thought it was really weird for a straight guy to have sex with another dude, but recently his car broke down and he needed money for school, etc, etc, and was willing to give gay sex a try... for cash of course.

Duration: 35:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1235kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 359.4 MB
Download Peter Fields and Jordan - Conversion King

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Fetishezzo - Enema in public wc
ca2bbc735353e1082dde2c9b5ff089c0.jpg

As if the usual humiliation of being urged to give oneself an enema wasn`t enough. This sweetheart faced something far more serious. This slut of a twink was pushed into a public bathroom, quite a filthy one, and told to give his sorry ass an enema right there. He was in such a frenzy, hurrying to complete his assignment before anyone walked in on him. The thrill was unbearable, his hands were shaky and he pushed the water inside of himself so hard it must be still hurting. In the end, he hurried to squirt it all out, right into the urinal.

Duration: 9:01
Audio: 317kbps

File size: 409.0 MB
Download Fetishezzo - Enema in public wc

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Dylan Cox and Darko Fuck The Bartender
6bcff106acc1069f626093cb87bae9d4.jpg

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Dylan Cox and Darko
Genres: Gay,Anal,Amateur,Blowjob,Hardcore
Video language: English

Two buddies enter a bar, they dig the bartender's ass behind his counter, no one's around, the bar is empty, the bartender goes down to the cellar, they follow him after closing the front door. A hell of a fuck party ensues...

Duration: 31:32
Video: 1280x712, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 688.7 MB
Download Dylan Cox and Darko Fuck The Bartender

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Tony & West Serviced
2006603e4f65becffedb84d5a2225254.jpeg

Studio: Chaosmen

For a guy that I thought might be bi-curious, Tony sure was a nervous. Like the viewers, I am not always certain the models are divulging all their personal information. But based on Tony's first two or three minutes, my best guess is, this was indeed his first time.
Thankfully, his cock was hard, despite being a bit frozen in place the first few minutes.
This was West's first time Servicing a guy. He has swapped oral, but never had to just make a guy cum. It is an art form or a skill in and of itself. He did great, but there is a fun Out Take past the credits where you can tell he was a little too in the zone cock sucking, and didn't hear Tony telling him to stop or risk nutting.
Obviously it was some good head because we had to take that little break. After that moment he realized he was not going to have to worry about staying hard. Instead, we all began to worry he might just nut accidently!
West flips him over and gives him another first- getting his ass eaten! He looks a little uncomfortable, so I don't think we have him sold on the joys of being rimmed.
And of course when it came to draw the load out of him, West had no problems at all! He swallows most of his cum, but some of it splashes here and there, making a frothy mess!

Duration: 11:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 252.4 MB
Download Tony & West Serviced

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Club Dean - Dean & Rocky part 2
c94794a319761a6ffa77df1bbe63dfa3.jpg

Screaming and fist pounding their way through a scorching scene where Dean and Rocky both top and bottom � giving their fans what they�ve been waiting several years to see.

�After I started doing hardcore sex scenes, this was the one I got the most requests for,� says Dean Coxx. �People have loved watching us together for years so I knew to make my fan base happy, I had to do whatever it takes to convince Rocky to do this with me. The result though is just so much hotter than I even expected. I think every fan of ours will agree it�s been well worth the wait.�

Duration: 11:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3171kbps
Audio: 159kbps

File size: 289.9 MB
Download Club Dean - Dean & Rocky part 2

Fileboom Premium Account